[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

9 hours ago, giannathegoddess said:

Are eng sub for this ng already out?,i also love this ng especially when jjh tickle lmh :blush:,he seem to be shaken lol also the part where lmh is sticking his tounge out while jjh is laughing i want to know what's so funny in that scene.

PS: I actually love to see LMH tounge in that bts,i know that tounge can do wonders lol..Sorry for my pervy mouth lol:grimace:,do you guys think they will release a blue ray like in mlfts where there is a lot of bts/ngs?

Hahas. Actually I dun need subs for all the BTS.. Just the scene where JJH smacked him for laughing and the last BTS I think. Hahahs. Oh and the drunk scene too! Hehe. I shall try to go find the Chinese sub bts if there really isn't an eng subbed one then help u guys translate it if I can! 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, giannathegoddess said:

Are eng sub for this ng already out?,i also love this ng especially when jjh tickle lmh :blush:,he seem to be shaken lol also the part where lmh is sticking his tounge out while jjh is laughing i want to know what's so funny in that scene.

PS: I actually love to see LMH tounge in that bts,i know that tounge can do wonders lol..Sorry for my pervy mouth lol:grimace:,do you guys think they will release a blue ray like in mlfts where there is a lot of bts/ngs?

Hahahahaha, you're not alone. I'm quite obsessed with his tongue myself lol. 

I, too, wonder what JJH was doing that made him laugh so hard. 

I'm not sure about the details of the DVD but someone already posted the link for the headcount of who would like to buy the blue ray DVD a few pages back. I'm not familiar with what kind of things they usually include in the DVD but to me, it only makes sense to include extras such as the NGs and bts, since people are paying for it. Or at least I hope they include those things, because I want to see them. Hehehe.

---------------

Even after almost two weeks of ending, LOTBS manages to rank high in terms of power ranking. They're still number 3, beating out many dramas currently airing, and very close to number 2 even. So proud of them.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahahaha, you're not alone. I'm quite obsessed with his tongue myself lol. 

I, too, wonder what JJH was doing that made him laugh so hard. 

I'm not sure about the details of the DVD but someone already posted the link for the headcount of who would like to buy the blue ray DVD a few pages back. I'm not familiar with what kind of things they usually include in the DVD but to me, it only makes sense to include extras such as the NGs and bts, since people are paying for it. Or at least I hope they include those things, because I want to see them. Hehehe.

---------------

Even after almost two weeks of ending, LOTBS manages to rank high in terms of power ranking. They're still number 3, beating out many dramas currently airing, and very close to number 2 even. So proud of them.

In the BTS where JJH tickled him and LMH LOL that part, I'm suddenly wondering if JJH improvised that scene. That's why LMH laughed really hard. Maybe he's a ticklish person? Hahahahs. 

And the part where he stuck his tongue out. Hahahs. I think there was a part he wanted to hit JJH to ask her to stop laughing cos he can't get into character. Hahahs. That scene wasn't even supposed to be a comical scene. Hahahs. 

Are they still ranking high in terms of power ranking? So proud of them too! Yay! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

In the BTS where JJH tickled him and LMH LOL that part, I'm suddenly wondering if JJH improvised that scene. That's why LMH laughed really hard. Maybe he's a ticklish person? Hahahahs. 

And the part where he stuck his tongue out. Hahahs. I think there was a part he wanted to hit JJH to ask her to stop laughing cos he can't get into character. Hahahs. That scene wasn't even supposed to be a comical scene. Hahahs. 

Are they still ranking high in terms of power ranking? So proud of them too! Yay! 

Hahahahahaha perhaps that was adlib. He was laughing so hard when she tickled him. It was cute. 

Hahahahahaha, I know what you mean. These two have so much fun bts they can hardly get into characters at time. Lol. JJH kept laughing the scene he told her to eat dinner with him. She just stood at the side and couldn't hold in her laugh. When it was his turn, he too, couldn't stop laughing. Like you said, it wasn't even a comical scene lol. 

I seriously need to get my hands on the BTS and the NGs! 

And yup, LOTBS is still ranking high in Content Power Index. It's third to Chief Kim and Defendant, which are currently airing dramas. But it's only 3 points away from Defendant. They're also the only drama that ended to make it on top 5. 

1) Chief Kim: 253

2) defendant : 238

3) LOTBS: 235

4) Saimdang, Light's Diary: 234

5) Law of Jungle 

cr. Soompi:D

• Like 9

10 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahas. Actually I dun need subs for all the BTS.. Just the scene where JJH smacked him for laughing and the last BTS I think. Hahahs. Oh and the drunk scene too! Hehe. I shall try to go find the Chinese sub bts if there really isn't an eng subbed one then help u guys translate it if I can! 

On Jeon Ji Hyun Vietnam Fanpage they made vietsub of all the BTS. Which one you guys need? I will try to translate some if I can...

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, giannathegoddess said:

Yay!,thanks im dying to understand their bts can you translate the last one first :blush:

Here is it. Hope you can understand cause my English is bad T_T

(yellow word: rush)

Woman: yeah yeah, You are done with it!
JJH: I'm done with it anyway

(purple word: I'm done)

Woman:Okay~^
Man: Now, let's go with Minho.
Minho:What a pity... (dialogue)

(yellow: pinch; blue: startle)

Lmh: You said jajangmyeon

(blue: Said jajangmyeon)

JJH: Nooo~I said that it is very annoying~(pronounced as jajueng nah)(yellow)

(yellow: I said that it is very annoying)

Woman: Hey...

Lmh: Wait a minute

(blue: wait)

JJH: Why~

(yellow: why)

Next scene

Man :Cut, okay that's good~(dark blue)

Lmh:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ(sky blue)

Next scene

Lmh:Go get and change your clothes...(But he didn't finish talking this because he
         laughed)(blue)

Lmh:Go get and change your clothes.(laughs)(blue)

Jjh:partyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋparty clothesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(yellow)

Men:party...party clothes...party.....
Man:Let us go(for a shot).get ready

Lmh:ha don't look at me^~(blue)
        Like that,(He doesn't finish his words and starts for another sentence).Can you
        just film her backhead?...her...backhead...

Next scene.

JJH: Fighting!(purple word)

Lmh:Promise me one thing.(blue)

Jjh:What..?(yellow)(laughing)
Lmh:Promise me one thing..
Jjh:  How do i do this...(yellow)
Lmh:no,no, But we should try this even though we are keep laughing.
jjh:Sure, sure.

Next scene

Lmh:I, I, can't do anything with this pose, director. How should I do this?

Next scene

LMH: You put your hand like this...then I...

Man: Right. That it's

(purple: nodding)

Man:so, Get ready.

(Sub:Jjh for Simcheong's review for the end of the drama)
Jjh:yep, Hello! I really appreciate to a lot of viewers and people who have loved
      LOTBS. A lot of staffs and actors have worked hard to make a good drama and I
      really want to say thank you for giving such a big love to our drama. Thank you
      for watching our drama until now. Thank you.

(Lmh for Heo joon jae's review for the end of the drama)
Lmh:yep, To the viewers who have been watching LOTBS until now, I really want to
        say thank you. We were able to end our drama successfully from your help. I
        wish this could be a memorable drama for you. And me, Heo joon jae would like
        to say goodbye. Thank you. Take care of yourself and always be happy!!!
        (Common greetings in Korea)

Man staff:yep, Thanks!Thank you for your efforts!
Lmh: Thank you for your efforts!
Staffs:Thank you for your efforts!!
People:Yaaaaaaaaay!!Thank you for your efforts!!

Blue: Thank you for all the viewers who have been watching The Legend of the Blue Sea.

Vietsub: credit to Jeon Ji Hyun Vietnam FC

• Like 8

5 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Hahahahahaha perhaps that was adlib. He was laughing so hard when she tickled him. It was cute. 

Hahahahahaha, I know what you mean. These two have so much fun bts they can hardly get into characters at time. Lol. JJH kept laughing the scene he told her to eat dinner with him. She just stood at the side and couldn't hold in her laugh. When it was his turn, he too, couldn't stop laughing. Like you said, it wasn't even a comical scene lol. 

I seriously need to get my hands on the BTS and the NGs! 

And yup, LOTBS is still ranking high in Content Power Index. It's third to Chief Kim and Defendant, which are currently airing dramas. But it's only 3 points away from Defendant. They're also the only drama that ended to make it on top 5. 

1) Chief Kim: 253

2) defendant : 238

3) LOTBS: 235

4) Saimdang, Light's Diary: 234

5) Law of Jungle 

cr. Soompi:D

Hahahas! Just curious though.. I tot Goblin would be somewhere? Heheh. This noona and dongseang pair is really quite comical! Hahahahs. They make us wanna laugh along with them. Heh. I hope they put in all the good bts in the behind the scene! I want to keep it so badly!

2 hours ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

On Jeon Ji Hyun Vietnam Fanpage they made vietsub of all the BTS. Which one you guys need? I will try to translate some if I can...

Oh thank you so much! The scene where they were acting drunk and the scene where LMH burst out laughing while JJH was clinging onto him! Hahahs. 

2 hours ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

Here is it. Hope you can understand cause my English is bad T_T

(yellow word: rush)

Woman: yeah yeah, You are done with it!
JJH: I'm done with it anyway

(purple word: I'm done)

Woman:Okay~^
Man: Now, let's go with Minho.
Minho:What a pity... (dialogue)

(yellow: pinch; blue: startle)

Lmh: You said jajangmyeon

(blue: Said jajangmyeon)

JJH: Nooo~I said that it is very annoying~(pronounced as jajueng nah)(yellow)

(yellow: I said that it is very annoying)

Woman: Hey...

Lmh: Wait a minute

(blue: wait)

JJH: Why~

(yellow: why)

Next scene

Man :Cut, okay that's good~(dark blue)

Lmh:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ(sky blue)

Next scene

Lmh:Go get and change your clothes...(But he didn't finish talking this because he
         laughed)(blue)

Next scene.

Next scene

Lmh:I, I, can't do anything with this pose, director. How should I do this?

Next scene

LMH: You put your hand like this...then I...

Man: Right. That it's

(purple: nodding)

Man:so, Get ready.

(Sub:Jjh for Simcheong's review for the end of the drama)
Jjh:yep, Hello! I really appreciate to a lot of viewers and people who have loved
      LOTBS. A lot of staffs and actors have worked hard to make a good drama and I
      really want to say thank you for giving such a big love to our drama. Thank you
      for watching our drama until now. Thank you.

(Lmh for Heo joon jae's review for the end of the drama)
Lmh:yep, To the viewers who have been watching LOTBS until now, I really want to
        say thank you. We were able to end our drama successfully from your help. I
        wish this could be a memorable drama for you. And me, Heo joon jae would like
        to say goodbye. Thank you. Take care of yourself and always be happy!!!
        (Common greetings in Korea)

Man staff:yep, Thanks!Thank you for your efforts!
Lmh: Thank you for your efforts!
Staffs:Thank you for your efforts!!
People:Yaaaaaaaaay!!Thank you for your efforts!!

Blue: Thank you for all the viewers who have been watching The Legend of the Blue Sea.

Vietsub: credit to Jeon Ji Hyun Vietnam FC

Thanks so much for translating! Hahahas. Both of them so cute! Now I need to piece the translation to the video to understand it better! Hehehe.

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain
17 hours ago, mythicalove said:

---------------

What does this mean? Is this the same as brand reputation or something? 

18 hours ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

Next scene

laughed)(blue)

Next scene.

Thank you so much for the translations! 

I'm laughing at these parts. JJH must have been messing with him because he couldn't stop laughing and told the director to turn her around lol. 

Hahahahaha, I love how they were laughing while filming the separation scene in episode 19. Lol. 

@Moonrain I'm not sure what content power index (CPI) ranking stands for. I just know that it's a good thing they are ranking high lol. Sorry I couldn't offer you a better answer. 

@babyval22 I was surprised goblin wasn't on there too. But perhaps they didnt'the include tvn dramas? I'm not sure. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Thank you so much for the translations! 

I'm laughing at these parts. JJH must have been messing with him because he couldn't stop laughing and told the director to turn her around lol. 

Hahahahaha, I love how they were laughing while filming the separation scene in episode 19. Lol. 

@Moonrain I'm not sure what content power index (CPI) ranking stands for. I just know that it's a good thing they are ranking high lol. Sorry I couldn't offer you a better answer. 

@babyval22 I was surprised goblin wasn't on there too. But perhaps they didnt'the include tvn dramas? I'm not sure. 

Hahahs. I didn't even link the part of LMH asking her to film her back head. Keke. I'm so gonna marathon those with subtitles this weekend man. Keke. 

Anyway I'm still stuck at episode 1 to 2. LOL. I can't believe myself also! But I keep on having this thought. Sorry, this will bring us back to gutter-land but... Considering that HJJ was a womaniser last time... U guys think he has been sleeping around with other women before he met Chungie? This thought keeps on popping up in my mind. Hahahahs. 

@mythicalove I'm thinking maybe cable TV wasn't included. Hahahahs. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahs. I didn't even link the part of LMH asking her to film her back head. Keke. I'm so gonna marathon those with subtitles this weekend man. Keke. 

Anyway I'm still stuck at episode 1 to 2. LOL. I can't believe myself also! But I keep on having this thought. Sorry, this will bring us back to gutter-land but... Considering that HJJ was a womaniser last time... U guys think he has been sleeping around with other women before he met Chungie? This thought keeps on popping up in my mind. Hahahahs. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't ruin my perfect HJJ! Lol. As far as I know, he was only a womanizer to scam them for money and nothing else. Hahahaha. HJJ is a man who lives by principles, and his principle is having manners. He would scam people for their dirty money but he'll never take money from someone who earned it rightfully. Down to that point, I believe he wouldn't be sleeping around with girls just to scam them. He has a conscious and his conscious would never allow him to do such a thing.

He is forever my good-hearted, sweet, gentle, cute, petty and jealous HJJ. Don't dare ruin him for me Hahahahahahaha.

• Like 9

Anneoyong chingus. 

I hope you all are doing well. Im still not over LOTBS. I already miss my OTP &LMH oppa damn so much. Re-watchung the show,bts,osts etc. Miss you buddies and all discussions here. 

By the way LMH oppa updated his IG finally yaaay :heart:

• Like 9