[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

6 hours ago, Hunter White said:

We have nothing to worry about if it's HJJ. Hopefully, that worried look is because she heard someone came in..if it's not HJJ, let's hope it's Tae Ho whom I am sure can keep SC's secret if he sees SC in mermaid form. Oh that would be cute! It'll make HJJ more jealous since SC and TH will have a little secret.haha..:wub::grin:

I know a villain or two is enough in a drama but I hope ND wont be his greedy self if he finds out about SC's secret. He is quite worried for HJJ changing into a good guy & that he's the one who keeps on noticing the odd looks and actions of both SC and HJJ. I hope he reacted that way in the teaser because of something else not because he sees SC as a mermaid..*crossing my fingers*.:sweatingbullets:

well, i would love it if that guy is tae oh, he lack of scene in lotbs, i want to see him talk alot, since he was taciturn kids :P 

If my guess right, namdo would never makes harm to Chungs.. no matter how he was greedy for money.. they are looks like family to me.. In last episode, when chungs came late to buy spaghetti, namdo looks worried and asked tae oh to call her. . I think this is prove he love chungs as new member in their family.. because three of them living without parent, they should take care each other. . Especially he knows junjae have special feeling toward chungs. He will respect her in many ways.. 

no matters what happen, namdo having everything,he have junjae as the heirs of junjae dad company, he have chungs as money makers with pearls or mermaid who have alot historical objects in her home under the sea. They will sale it very well lol.

@Chellsee @mythicalove Lol, if Jun Ji hyun as chungs dancing? It would be looks common in our eyes, since we knows she is crazy mermaid. But if lee min ho as jun jae dancing?!!??? i never seeing minho dance in all his past drama, that scene might crack us into laugh..Hahahahah. .looking forward for tomorrow episode :D 

• Like 17

Knetizens are so excited 2 watch episode #14! :)

They are also looking forward to JunChung's Street Date! :wub:

Below are the roughly translate comments from the article that talks about the NEW stills.

" Tomorrow I will see heojunjae."

"Juncheong couples start dating in earnest !! I like the sweet."

" Juncheong pretty happy couple."

" Can't wait. There is more. couple juncheong"

" Date. couple juncheong Looking forward to it."

"A request! just happy endings"

" I want to see you soon. They are dating."

" On a date. Sounds very nice as pretty"

"I'm so happy, come soon  tomorrow,"

Credit:

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

@Chellsee @mythicalove Lol, if Jun Ji hyun as chungs dancing? It would be looks common in our eyes, since we knows she is crazy mermaid. But if lee min ho as jun jae dancing?!!??? i never seeing minho dance in all his past drama, that scene might crack us into laugh..Hahahahah. .looking forward for tomorrow episode :D 

Lee Min Ho danced in concerts :phew: but He doesn't like :)

• Like 11

PS17010100027g_99_20170101063114.jpg

1. [+730, -5] Lee Minho's acceptance speech was really respectful. He's a cool actor who has a good personality, congrats on the awards. Tuning in to Legend of the Blue Sea, fighting!

2. [+641, -5] Lee Minho's speech was good and easygoing so it was nice to watch

3. [+603, -4] He's a cool actor, Lee Minho

4. [+592, -5] He really isn't lacking anything, from his face, to his proportions, and even his personality. Lee Minho fighting!

5. [+563, -3] Congrats on the excellence award

6. [+234, -2] It's not easy to be that respectful and good-mannered at the level he's at

7. [+231, -1] I've heard of Lee Minho's personality here and there but I really found that he was so respectful after his speech

8. [+226, -2] He has really good manners and he's witty. He's an actor with a handsome face and an even more beautiful heart

http://inkigeul.blogspot.com.tr/2017/01/requests-kim-yoojung-and-lee-minho.html?m=1

• Like 14

@mythicalove @1ouise

Up until ep 13 I can say that I am still puzzled with ND's true colors. I'd love to believe the same thing too that ND loves HJJ genuinely and not for his con skills. He got that greedy side in him that worries me but on the other hand he seems like a big Hyung to the kids at home. I hope he ends up as a cupid to both SC and HJJ instead. 1more night and it's LOTBS again..I'd love to see the little lover's quarrel.:):wub:

• Like 13