[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

7 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Did I miss something here, or did they not give JJH an acting award? I'll be so angry! 

-----------------

Congratualtions to LMH! Well deserved. 

UNbelievable!!! Jun Ji Hyun should have been given the award!! But Considering the fact that JJh has TWO roles in LBS and her difficult role as a Mermaid,  it was not fair! JJH's TOP notch acting is outstanding among ALL the actresses! Whyy??!! SBS chinchaaa!! 

I am so sorry for saying this. But I am Glad that Jun Ji Hyun Eonii had filming in water and couldn't come!! Because this is unfair!! Jun Ji Hyun is a movie star, a long-experienced and great actress. I cannot believe this!!

Is only Mee?? Is only me who is angry??

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

What about daesang award? And no major award to JJH? :astonished:

4 minutes ago, nika94 said:

UNbelievable!!! Jun Ji Hyun should have been given the award!! But Considering the fact that JJh has TWO roles in LBS and her difficult role as a Mermaid,  it was not fair! JJH's TOP notch acting is outstanding among ALL the actresses! Whyy?? SBS chinchaaa!!

Feel you guys. Im angry here too! For an actress who has to leave her baby at home just for passion in acting and even in such hard conditions like under water and first Ep with no speaking lines at all... she did her best and not even 1 price for acting... sorry but WTF?

• Like 8

This is so unfair and horrible SBS, Im super angry :expressionless: JJH is amazing as mermaid n baam no acting award for her. How unfiar. In this cold weather shooting underwater is not easy task. Arrrghh feels like punching this SBS people.  

Someone please answer me Hayllu award and daesang award is same or different?? 

I want to knw who won daesang award if not, my LMH oppa

Edit- They totally ruined my mood. Its better to go off from social sites for a while,or else who new year mood while be spoiled -_____- 

Gosh waste SBS -_-

Anyways on side note super duper happy for LMH oppa and couple awards :) 

Anneoyong chingus :) Happy New Year Lobsters and LMH & JJH ^_^ 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

This is so unfair and horrible SBS, Im super angry :expressionless: JJH is amazing as mermaid n baam no acting award for her. How unfiar. In this cold weather shooting underwater is not easy task. Arrrghh feels like punching this SBS people.  

I want to knw who won daesang award if not, my LMH oppa:dissapointed_relieved:

It's ok, LMH still has a long career ahead of him. In all honesty, I don't think young actors should receive the daesang award. It's an award that should come with age and experience. It would be burdensome for LMH to accept such an award over his sunbaes. I'm glad he did not win that. He wasn't nominated in the first place, to begin with. And it's completely understandable and ok. When his time comes in the future, he will win it. 

What I'm angry about is how they did not reward JJH with any acting award! This award has suddenly turned into complete sh**! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

I want to knw who won daesang award if not, my LMH oppa:dissapointed_relieved:

Mhh, not sure but I think Hallyu Award is the category which you can vote täand daesang is the big award for 2016

• Like 4

I completely forgot abt the awards ceremony and visited this thread only to see so much going on! X.X SO happy to hear the good news of them winning awards for the LOTBS team! But JJH really didn't get any awards for acting? That's sad! And it's even sadder to know she's busy filming underwater now somemore. Honestly, LMH looks really tired but he still had to attend the awards. Gosh. Life of a celebrity is really not easy.

I am only just going to get started on watching the latest episode. Hahas. Been holding it off like forever. And i did something really crazy today! I succumbed to the temptation of subscribing to one tv asia just so i can support the international ratings and watch it "live" as well. And well, another part of me is also cos i wanna watch them on the big TV too. Heh. The feeling is really different watching it on TV vs Computer. hehe

Hope the confirmed list will be out soon and JJH would have won sth for acting. Was she even nominated to begin with? Seems strange that she wasn't included.. Hmm..

• Like 10

I feel you guys...they could've just given the award to two persons just like with the Top Excellence Actor. I feel disappointed to SBS, its like they're not seeing JJH's effort considering she's still shooting now...I just feel disappointed whenever I watched drama awards argghhh

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

It's ok, LMH still has a long career ahead of him. In all honesty, I don't think young actors should receive the daesang award. It's an award that should come with age and experience. It would be burdensome for LMH to accept such an award over his sunbaes. I'm glad he did not win that. He wasn't nominated in the first place, to begin with. And it's completely understandable and ok. When his time comes in the future, he will win it. 

What I'm angry about is how they did not reward JJH with any acting award! This award has suddenly turned into complete sh**! 

So he wasnt nominated ? Then its okay. But yesterday in MBC awards,LJS got it so i thiught may he young actors too get that award. Anyways thanks fr clarifying.  But that no acting award to JJH is totally  *disgusting richard simmons * (read in HJJ style frm lotbs) 

PS- why one of my word is getting changed to richard simmons? I wrote somethng else. :/ :|

@heart_jjh okay thanks for clearing. 

And Gumapta chingus for updating.. :)

• Like 11

I think JJH won the Top 10 Star award along with LMH (when he was standing on stage next to PSH and the others).  They like to spread the awards around.  I was actually happy for Lee Joon-gi winning the Hallyu award (even though that meant Min-ho didn't win).

• Like 9

I think Jjh didn't receive any award for acting bec. She failed to attend.. I always thought that awards shows in korea are no show no award .. it is expected... the last time she attended sbs awards.. she got the daesang and many awards that it loses the meaning cause for example in the couple awards.. why do they have 3 to 4 pairs who won???... I really think that she wouldnt attend today , jjh rarely do so and it is not a prestigious award like the baeksang.. hopefully she will attend that one this coming May...

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I think JJH won the Top 10 Star award along with LMH (when he was standing on stage next to PSH and the others).  They like to spread the awards around.  I was actually happy for Lee Joon-gi (even though that meant Min-ho didn't win).

I am genuinely happy for all the winners. Plus, LMH and JJH don't need an award to prove their hallyu power. 

I genuinely felt JJH deserves recognition for her acting. I concluded that because she was the biggest star of their channel, they wanted her to attend to rack up ratings but ended up being angry because she didn't attend so they didn't hand an award to her. As we saw earlier, she was trending. People were looking to see if she would attend. If she had, the ratings for this show would have probably been higher.

In any case, I will just take this awards show as disgusting sh**. I hope LMH and JJH never sign on to do SBS dramas ever again! 

@LMHolic MBC's awards ceremony works a little different. The daesang award is voted by fans.  

• Like 9