[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Chinguuuuusss! :)))

Have u seen JJH's recent picture on the way to Spain?? How about Oppa?? Is he also going to Spain? The rumor was about LMH going to Spain on Sep 9th, Im wondering where Oppa is :tears: Miss him :heart: Jun Ji Hyun Eoni! Get a ticket and take Oppa with you, ha? 

Oppaaaa! Pleeeeease go to spain:D:D

• Like 9

I don't think there will be a teen actress for JJH.  Mermaids are supposed to be immortal, so there would not be a need for a teen JJH character-my 2 cents.  

I saw that JJH is in Spain too!  This time I'm not going to get my hopes up seeing him as I did when JJH went to Palau.  I'm surprised that she is in spain.  Is this true JJH chingus?  Do you know if she's in, or close to, Madrid or Barcelona?  does one city have an "older" feel to it that would fit the Joseon era?  I'm assuming Spain fits in the Joseon era and not the modern era.

• Like 8

Oh woow.. just spotted the leaked pic and it looks really interesting concept and It comes off like a very serious project just judging by that image and the facilities used seems to cost. All in all their chemistry can also be seen in that small window. My anticipation just went up the roof

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nika94 said:

Chinguuuuusss! :)))

Have u seen JJH's recent picture on the way to Spain?? How about Oppa?? Is he also going to Spain? The rumor was about LMH going to Spain on Sep 9th, Im wondering where Oppa is :tears: Miss him :heart: Jun Ji Hyun Eoni! Get a ticket and take Oppa with you, ha? 

Oppaaaa! Pleeeeease go to spain:D:D

C-minoz said that LMH would leave for Spain at noon of today. (Korea time)

***** OMG !! Maybe he will leave for Spain on Sept. 11. It's kind of hard work for K-minoz, some of them were waiting at the airport everyday.   :mellow:   ******

Fan art :

14291669_1093720497384479_79231829138495

9770658cgw1f7mbz0rdsvj20jg0lawpp.jpg

cr logo

• Like 12

Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Going To Spain This Weekend To Film “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun Going To Spain This Weekend To Film “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho are leaving for Spain on September 11 to film for the upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea.”

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is Jun Ji Hyun’s first drama since giving birth to her first child, and is the next work of writer Park Ji Eun, who wrote “My Love From the Star,” the 2014 drama in which Jun Ji Hyun starred with Kim Soo Hyun.

This is also Lee Min Ho’s first return to the small screen in a while, having last starred in “Heirs” in 2013. Since “Heirs,” Lee Min Ho has been active in film, with the movies “Gangnam Blues” and “Bounty Hunters.”

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is a fantasy romance centered around a motif from the mermaid/merman story in Korea’s first historical (romance) storybook. In the Joseon-era storybook, it is recorded that real-life figure Kim Dam Nyeong returned mermaids/mermen that were caught by fishermen back to the sea. Jun Ji Hyun plays a mermaid, and Lee Min Ho a cold con artist.

The drama is slated to air in November.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun-going-spain-weekend-film-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 11

Another version:

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun heading to Spain for 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

lee-min-ho,jun-ji-hyun

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho will be heading off to Spain to film the upcoming SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. 

On September 9, a rep revealed the two actors would be going overseas on the 11th. K-drama viewers are especially looking forward to 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' as it's Jun Ji Hyun's first drama since she gave birth to her first child this past February as well as Lee Min Ho's return to the small screen after 'Heirs' in 2013. 

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a re-telling of a mermaid story from a Korean storybook. Jun Ji Hyun will play a mermaid, while Lee Min Ho is playing a con artist.

It's expected to air in November.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/lee-min-ho-and-jun-ji-hyun-heading-to-spain-for-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 10

Dear @Chellsee   @gtLmh0622   :) Thank you for the updates. 

So have the representatives of LBS finally realized it would be better if they announce the departure of LMH and JJH? LOL  at least Minoz in Korea could plan for when to stay at airport for LMH and JJH. There is 2 types of waiting. The first one is when you want something 2 happen and have no idea when it is gonna happen. The second type of wait is when you are eagerly wanting something to happen  and you know when you will be expecting it. The second one is much better. Now we know they will be leaving on Sep 11 so We could pin our hopes on Sep 11 for airport pics. Yayyyyyyy :D:D

PS

It has been a loooong time since we saw Oppa. So I might keep staring at his upcoming aiport pics for minutes. LOL I wanna see his changes. I don't know why but I am expecting changes. LOL why would oppa be absent from public eye so long? Hasn't he been preparing for his cold, wickedest con artist around?? :)) I want some changes pleeeease.... LOL :D

Please tell me LMH and JJH will be leaving together!!  Remember "Heirs" team leaving for CA, I think LMH and PSH were on the same flight. It also caused buzz and excitement. 

• Like 11

Hi guys! Thanks for all your updates! Their filming location is still unknow. But there are some rumours that tell they may will transfer in paris to get the next flight to spain. So I was on my stalking mood and have checked on flightstats.com about all departures on the 11th sept from incheon airport. There are 2 flights that fly to paris at 9:20 am (air france and air korea) and the third choice is at 1:20 pm (korean air). Third one sound best for them.  Wish all the fans that wait at the airport could share some pics of them. 

Im already in spain and get ready for my stalking trip! 

• Like 12

@heart_jjh, alright! Be waiting for your paparazzi shots. Good luck!;) 

Since there is now a date that was publicly announced, we can all expect that there'll definitely be actual photos of JJH and LMH at the airport departing from SK and hopefully fans and the media will be able to capture a glimpse of 'em arriving in Spain. *crossing my fingers* :):wub:

• Like 12

@heart_jjh :)  Wowww are you in Spain?? :)) so you will be stucking LBS team?? how exciting!! Please share your experience with us :)))) It is already Saturday morning in SK. If they have early flight on Sunday, then we could see them soon. :D 9 AM flight is good, then they would have to be at the airport at least 4-5 hours prior the flight time. What time the airport would be less crowded? I guess noon flights wouldn't be good choice. Im so excited to see LMH and JJH together. Based on how the articles are written, I doubt LMH and JJH would go separately. Because the articles mention that they both will be leaving for Spain on Sep 11  the other cast won't be participating right?? I think Spain is for the two leads to encounter and start off a relationship. Im also wondering how many episodes will be made in Spain, one or two?! We could guess that by calculating the days that they will be spending in Spain. I heard it takes 1 week to film 1 episode of Kdrama. Right?!

• Like 7

TGIF LBSers (well, it's TGIF for me on the west coast of the US!)!:)

At least K-minoz now know the date JJH and LMH are leaving.  I felt bad for them after reading @gtLmh0622's post that they were at the airport daily.  My guess is  that we will not see JJH and LMH together even if they are taking the same flight.  

Best of luck @heart_jjh with your stalking!

• Like 10

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho on board with writer Park Ji-eun

photo762632.jpgThe names Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-hoalone make everyone intense.

The SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" written by Park Ji-eun is featured by Lee Min-hoand Jeon Ji-hyeon. Other broadcasting stations which need to compete with them are on alert.

KBS is concerned about the drama that will compete with "The Legend of the Blue Sea". Initially it decided on sending out "Mister Kim" in November but plans changed to "My Fair Lady - 2016" recently. "My Fair Lady - 2016" won the miniseries contest in July and is being produced by SM C&C. This decision was followed by difficulties in casting for "Mister Kim".

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is highly anticipated because of the two actors' stardom and the writer's ability to write a good story.

Meanwhile, MBC quickly decided on "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo".

Sources say as soon as "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was decided, all broadcasting stations named the time frame 'death'. The level of competition is causing producers to avoid that time frame.

Credit: Hancinema

• Like 7

It's already given. This team up should defo make every network and Actors nervous. It'll be difficult to beat these Top Hallyu Stars in the fantasy /romance /drama category. Seems like the TV networks are dancing to the tune of "Cha-Cha" chickening out because of LOTBS.lol I wonder who'd dare to take a project that'll eat dust while they air at the same time as LOTBS.lol :sweatingbullets: SBS Awards will be like MLFAS all over again. ;)

Even without the supporting Actors, the Lead's names already means triple or quadruple earnings. Hoping the viewership will be at par as high hopes are given by the awaiting public for the release of this drama. We only have less than 3 months until LOTBS! We're getting closer to see JJH and LMH's chemistry and the hard work of the LOTBS Team. *overly excited* :):wub:

• Like 8