[Drama 2016] Wanted 원티드

Go Seung Ji

@quockhanh318 :)

Like Mayyes says and posted on page 2......

On 5/19/2016 at 11:41 AM, Go Seung Ji said:

#ParkHaeJun to act as Kim Ah Joong's husband in upcoming drama #Wanted.

Then JHW as the cop, UTW as the PD of the reality based show where the kidnappers  demand  KAJ to  do what they want in order for her to save her son.

Then... Shin Jae Ha as partner cop of  JHW and Hyosung is the" genius hacker".. so she'll be the techie girl...

CjTG2QPWsAAyag2.jpg
cr:kpoparab

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for starting the thread, @Go Seung Ji.   First post on this thread.
Waves to other friends here:  @valsava, @jongski, @evie7, @Kehinde, @quockhanh45, @brokbsb    hi-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Looking forward to sharing with all of you about this drama....

I have been eyeing this drama since it was first announced. I am so excited for a new drama with Uhm Force, mostly. I
And I loved Kim A-Joong in Punch. She had amazing chemistry with Kim Rae-Won's character. With no skinship, we felt the love the two of them shared.
And I loved Ji Hyun-Woo in several drama, but esp. in Awl.

On 5/21/2016 at 0:26 AM, Mayyes said:

Wanted is debut drama for the writer, eventhough rookie, i wish well written story for the drama. I did enjoyed 49 Days for the PD's work, so i hope i will get to see a drama that good at writing and directing

@Mayyes,hi   I too loved 49 Days.

On 5/28/2016 at 5:09 AM, brokbsb said:

Hi, do you know if this show will be subbed by Viki/Dramafever or not?

I have been sending title request forms to both. No news about license yet

@Go Seung Ji, @evie7, Thank you for noting Viki's page for the show. I kept looking for "Wanted" and did not find it. I think that channel did not came up in search for "Wanted," or maybe I saw "reality show," and since I am not interested in reality shows, I did not look any further.. (esp. so, when I saw the SBS sign, but not the actors...!)

Hopefully it gets licensed and subbed by one of these companies.

On 5/31/2016 at 10:04 PM, ryanallright said:

The main leads of Punch, Kim Rae-won and Kim Ah-joong are taking over SBS on the same week with 'Doctors' making its debut on Monday while 'Wanted' debuts on Wednesday.

Hope this time round, both dramas will dominate its timeslot and SBS give them the proper recognition after last year WTF SBS Drama Awards.

I second that, @ryanallright

On 6/1/2016 at 0:52 AM, quockhanh45 said:

It's very hard. Doctors will against 'Beautiful Mind', 'Monster' and 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'. And the writer of High Society? Not many hope.
While 'Wanted' will against final eps of 'Lucky Romance' & 'Master:God of Noodles', 'Wanted' also against 'W' and 'UF'. Too hard for rude the timeslot.

Thank you for letting us know what we are up against, @quockhanh45.  "W" scriptwriter is the one who wrote "Nine:Nine Times Travel"  so I suspect the script at least will be awesome.
You are right... Tough competition.  To add to that, SBS has really been dropping the ball on all their shows recently, doing very little promoting.

I also came across this character chart. I do not understand Korean. Why is there a heart between Kim Ah-Joon and Uhm Tae-Woong, but no line to indicate love line?

16 hours ago, irilight said:

And I loved Kim A-Joong in Punch. She had amazing chemistry with Kim Rae-Won's character. With no skinship, we felt the love the two of them shared.

Thank you for letting us know what we are up against, @quockhanh45.  "W" scriptwriter is the one who wrote "Nine:Nine Times Travel"  so I suspect the script at least will be awesome.
You are right... Tough competition.  To add to that, SBS has really been dropping the ball on all their shows recently, doing very little promoting.

I also came across this character chart. I do not understand Korean. Why is there a heart between Kim Ah-Joon and Uhm Tae-Woong, but no line to indicate love line?

Sorry for cutting your posts.... I do loved Kim ah joong since Sign 2011 then Punch 2014, best political drama so far - all the casts are not likeable but i cant hate them either. Yes, Ji Hyun Woo - Awl but it was sad this drama didnt get any recognition.

So, Wanted will compete with "W" means double W.... Hahahaaa... Screenwriter has good credit-the casts amazing-flower boys (bunch of flower boys) - though competition. But, i dont expect rating as long as the drama gives me a good journey. And i guess i will watch W too.... Hahahaaaa....

I cant recall where i ever had read it, but there is something like this, one of the helper is Kim Ah Joong first love - it should be the police officer (ji hyun woo) or reality show PD (uhm tae woong). So, maybe Uhm Tae woong will play as her first love. And because of this, when first time i heard about Wanted, i remember God's Gift 14 Days. Kidnapping-desperate mom to find her child, 3 men around her - husband, first love, stranger (police officer), but not for the fantasy. So i hope Wanted will go at same level as GG14days or maybe better, because i really hate the ending. See you 22 june....

Thanks guys for answer my question, I'm so sorry for reply late. Sometimes my account don't allow me reply, quote or like.
Change title, please. "The Reality Show--Wanted" is old name, "Wanted" is new name (According to dramabeans)
@Mayyes I'm looking to forward 'W' too. Rating is not important but I hope it don't decrease to 5% or even 2% like 'Come Back, Mister' because it against too much strong dramas with huge fans. 
'Wanted' just have few weeks to air first ep, but look at this thread, just only 4 pages when 'W' had 46 pages (although they not release anything like poster, teaser right now) and UF had 72 pages.

@irilight  Thanks for the goodiie updates. Yeah tough competition.  Used to it already. Ha ha.  I don't even think of ratings. The dramas I dig....it's most crime thriller action dark drama. And for that, they're hardly ratings winner. always at the bottom of the pack. But what more than makes up for the lack of viewers is the good execution of drama, the writing, acting, the directing, the style and theme, the over all production.  That's what matters.. to me anyway. :D

Here's hoping this drama delivers and we see good writing, quality one from a newbie writer..kdramaland neeeds fresh batch of writers to provide us more good stories.

@quockhanh318 The title Wanted is generic one. I prefer it stays like that. Adding the Reality live show just might put off the viewers even more.  As for

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

'Wanted' just have few weeks to air first ep, but look at this thread, just only 4 pages when 'W' had 46 pages (although they not release anything like poster, teaser right now) and UF had 72 pages.

That's cos W and UF were announced much  earlier, plus this drama had the merry go round of casting,they first offered the lead cast to someone else...but was turned down so they looked again  and settle with the three main lead plus   the SJH and HS additional cast. 

The more dramas the more choices viewers have.. so viewers still the winners. But I like dark crime thriller genre ( I  don't watch rom-com that much nor super heavy drama) so  I always watch anything to do with action and crime dramas. ..so I'll be watching this.

The PD is the actress' first love. 

From Dramabeans.

" Uhm Tae-woong is considering a different role (I know! Not a cop? How is that even possible?) — he’s up to play a television producer at a cable network. The heroine is his first love, and in order to help her get her son back, he’ll create an unprecedented live broadcast for her on his station.  "

As for the character chart; it looks like a fanmade one. But I guess the PD's love will be one sided because the actress has a husband and there's no divorce getting mentioned. Which actually makes me guess that the kidnapper could be the PD but as @evie7 said, the PD would be very obvious. Like, even before the show started we're suspicious of him. :blink:

22 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you for starting the thread, @Go Seung Ji.   First post on this thread.
Waves to other friends here:  @valsava, @jongski, @evie7, @Kehinde, @quockhanh45, @brokbsb    hi-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Looking forward to sharing with all of you about this drama....

I have been eyeing this drama since it was first announced. I am so excited for a new drama with Uhm Force, mostly. I

@Mayyes,hi   I too loved 49 Days.

I have been sending title request forms to both. No news about license yet

@Go Seung Ji, @evie7, Thank you for noting Viki's page for the show. I kept looking for "Wanted" and did not find it. I think that channel did not came up in search for "Wanted," or maybe I saw "reality show," and since I am not interested in reality shows, I did not look any further.. (esp. so, when I saw the SBS sign, but not the actors...!)  No wonder there are only 38 fans - no one can find this channel!  23_13_9.gifouch.gif23_13_9.gif Lets tell everyone we know, and their cousins to follow the channel and submit title request form. 23_13_9.gif

I should add, that in sending the requests to Viki, I suggest we use the title they did: The Reality Show—Wanted - 원티드

In addition to Viki's Title request form noted above by @evie7, we can also send sub requests to DramaFever.

DramaFever

Wanted - 원티드

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12O_ZOMCU4C-siqwMbv8WpbTnefMB2pBsXwWGw50WxgQ/viewform

I have to stress, that if we want this drama subbed, we must send many title request forms.
I usually send several a day for months before the show is licensed. It only takes a few minutes daily, and the reward of having the drama we want licensed - makes it all worth it.

Personally, since there are so few followers on Viki, we might have better luck with DramaFever, if we send lots of requests... maybe not. I have seen some small miracles coming from Viki too.

Hopefully it gets licensed and subbed by one of these companies.

I second that, @ryanallright

(IMAGE)

(IMAGE)

Great news everyone!  @Go Seung Ji, @jongski, @valsava, @evie7, @uhmforce, @Kehinde, @quockhanh45, @Mayyes, @brokbsb, @ryanallright, @heedonism93, @mbebzz, @JoonB,

DramaFever has licensed "Wanted" for us. They even subbed the trailer  global_434899615.jpeg

Please do NOT send any more sub requests.

Wanted  premieres on DramaFever on June 22 

COMING SOON: Wanted, starring Kim Ah Joong, Ji Hyun Woo, and Uhm Tae Woong

e934f7df-e92f-4bf9-ba64-a050dc4ac727.jpg

In the mood for an edge-of-your-seat summer thriller? Wanted, starring Kim Ah JoongJi Hyun Woo, and Uhm Tae Woong, promises to be jam-packed with suspense and intrigue that keeps you glued to the screen! 

Synopsis

A famous actress (Kim Ah Joong) must carry out a kidnapper's demands on live television when her son is taken.

Read full article on DramaFever Blog.  Please comment on their article in support of the drama, and thank them.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/coming-soon-wanted-starring-kim-ah-joong-and-uhm-tae-woong/

Please also make sure to add a comment in support of the drama on the drama page.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4928/Wanted/

@irilight, Wow good to see you here and just Thanks for all of the good news you have brought. We will have subs for this drama!!!

dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifyayyy. I hope we get another teaser

8 hours ago, uhmforce said:

But I guess the PD's love will be one sided because the actress has a husband and there's no divorce getting mentioned. Which actually makes me guess that the kidnapper could be the PD but as @evie7 said, the PD would be very obvious. Like, even before the show started we're suspicious of him. :blink:

I know but since he's been ruled out maybe it will be the husband, who knows... I just hope when we find out who's behind it we will be looking at our screens like panda-emoticon-33.gif

13 hours ago, evie7 said:

@irilight, Wow good to see you here and just Thanks for all of the good news you have brought. We will have subs for this drama!!!

dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifyayyy. I hope we get another teaser

DF subbing the drama! Thanks! now that is what we call good news!

2nd teaser. OMG. thriller drama. I like!

credit kdramanews tweet.

@Mayyes more updates and teaser as the drama premiere nears. Come on SBS.

@brokbsb exactly. I was like what the?!?!  got me damn excited. dark thriller drama. Oh the things kidnapper's gonna ask her to do to save her son. Already thinking who might be behind the kidnapping of the son...  me thinks someone close to  her...orsomeone from the inner circle of  the PD played by UTW.

The child actor playing the kidnap son...from what I know he appeared in MLED as son of 30s eun-dong.  I remember the child actors from drama  from Hello Monster/IRY drama.. they were good. Prolly gonna be the same for this youngster. And as they say in many interviews .. Fighting.

@quockhanh45 Well Jin Goo and  others rejected the drama for whatever reasons - read  they offered the lead to LJS KSH etc... and yeah liking the second teaser. with the skyfall bm.

Bound to be social commentary within the theme of the drama....but I just want to enjoy a dark thriller drama sans anything being too in your face harsh realities of  the situation. Last month the drama Pied Pier had that social commentary thing in their drama depicting media and how  how it absorbs facts and truths and  plight of common people in the hands of politicians and the powerful  and the negotiator and media anchor who tried to help right the wrong and in justice... well something like that.

Repost. Credit:twtr/korseries

CkbGAp4VAAAgy05.jpg

Archived