[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, clarencek said:

@jj1106 my dear, it's not just shirt. It's her husband shirt which smells of him. For me, when i was dating my husband millions years ago, i like to wear his shirt, the smells reminds me of him. I wouldn't want another woman has access to his shirt neither. 

yes.   :blush:       that shows how possessive jinkyung can be ...  that is why i made the gif...

but i dont understand till what extend  coz  i've not witness such thing before ...   :sweatingbullets:

Just like what jota said, people on his side are “growing bigger”. As long as we gets stronger and give him more support, i dont care what the haters say. Let's be the adult here. We can make a difference!!

@jj1106 I'm still watching the kiss clip and haven't got over with it yet. I'm actually juggling with various thing right now, didn't get a chance to really enjoy the episode yet. Let me try to sit down and sit down quietly tonight. Hopefully the sub will be out by tonight. Poor subbers, they must feel pressurized by now. I think there's some technical problem or issues cos all 3 couples sub are not out yet. So let's wait patiently. 

5 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Just like what jota said, people on his side are “growing bigger”. As long as we gets stronger and give him more support, i dont care what the haters say. Let's be the adult here. We can make a difference!!

@jj1106 I'm still watching the kiss clip and haven't got over with it yet. I'm actually juggling with various thing right now, didn't get a chance to really enjoy the episode yet. Let me try to sit down and sit down quietly tonight. Hopefully the sub will be out by tonight. Poor subbers, they must feel pressurized by now. I think there's some technical problem or issues cos all 3 couples sub are not out yet. So let's wait patiently. 

i am also waiting for everyone to share their thoughts on this episode....

as for me ...  i am such a random person who cant put thru her thoughts with words...   so gifs  works for me ...   LOL

btw guys ...  in naver, samsam couple kiss scene  is the MOST VIEWED clip...!   daebak!   :heart:

3 hours ago, blumenback77 said:

Let the video speaks!

our precious Jota and the last to clips with his precious wife OMGT! :blush:

Cr to the owner!

I really love this video. Thank you whoever make it. It's like claiming he's my man to all the girls out there. 

1 hour ago, superfudgechunk said:

Curiosity got the better of me and I went to that WGM thread to check out all the fuss. Blame me and my itchy fingers, my blood is now boiling with anger! :angry: I wonder if they really did watch our couple's segment fully (since they seem to get annoyed at Jota that much) or did they just watched bits and pieces before jumping to conclusions? 

I guess people over there have difficulties accepting our awesome Jota. At least over here in Samsam Land, we love him dearly, flaws and all. Jota is our imperfect kind of perfect. ;)  

Lol! Silly you. Our wise ahjummas warned us so I stayed away. Curiosity killed the cat :P Watch the kiss scene! You will feel better :)

Jota is our imperfect kind of perfect - love that line of yours! 

Okay, here is my spazz list since subs is taking forever. 

1. THE CHEEK KISS is like overkill. I saw rainbows and lollipops. Loved that he pressed his lips on really deep. It was a deep kiss  .. *wink* hehe

2. Their cute teasing. Jin shy at seeing Jota's abs then changes her mind and claims Jota's body belongs to her anyways so Jota teases if she wants to look. HAHAHA. Should have looked, Jin! MIL and unnie were eyeing it! 

3. Jin staying by hubby's side throughout the tent building. She fanned him. Even tucked the fan under his shirt. She sure loves feeling under this shirt! *ahemphotoshoot*

4. The sisters arguing over the card game. Lol. It was pretty funny. Jin smacking unnies shoulder for holding Jota's shirt @jj1106 - it's not just a shirt, lol. For Jin, It's Jota's shirt! Btw, thanks for the gifs. Love them! 

5. Jota & Jin fanning each other. Love. Poor unnie and MIL became backgrounds. J&J forgot about them for a bit, lol, and were in their own little world fanning each other. 

I will stop here =) 

13 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Girl.... Hold breath.... SUB IS OUT!!!!!!!... http://kshow123.com/show/we-got-married/episode-336.html

yes!!!!

Nana, hve i told u that i love u!   LOL

so cheesy..i know..!   dont blame me ...blame jota .. i learn it from him..!  LOL

okay...lets go girls..!  

*bring a tank of oxygen along ... just in case...*  

11 hours ago, linja said:

Lol! Silly you. Our wise ahjummas warned us so I stayed away. Curiosity killed the cat :P Watch the kiss scene! You will feel better :)

1. THE CHEEK KISS is like overkill. I saw rainbows and lollipops. Loved that he pressed his lips on really deep. It was a deep kiss  .. *wink* hehe

2. Their cute teasing. Jin shy at seeing Jota's abs then changes her mind and claims Jota's body belongs to her anyways so Jota teases if she wants to look. HAHAHA. Should have looked, Jin! MIL and unnie were eyeing it! 

3. Jin staying by hubby's side throughout the tent building. She fanned him. Even tucked the fan under his shirt. She sure loves feeling under this shirt! *ahemphotoshoot*

4. The sisters arguing. Lol. It was pretty funny. Jin smacking unnies shoulder for holding Jota's shirt @jj1106 - it's not just a shirt, lol. For Jin, It's Jota's shirt! Btw, thanks for the gifs. Love them! 

5. Jota & Jin fanning each other. Love. Poor unnie and MIL became backgrounds. J&J forgot about them for a bit, lol, and were in their own little world fanning each other. 

I will stop here =) 

Agree! It took me two lovey Dovey episodes to forget the irritation! :phew: 

but looking on a brighter side. Haters are like silent fans and I am 100% sure it will only take one video of jota to convert them as a full pledge fan! :D:D

3 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

YEAAAAYYY  !!!!!!

Jota is heading back to korea 

i think Jota is into Gucci things these days... even the hat he's wearing from Gucci.. ck..ck.. *expensive expensive expensive -- that's what i thought when i saw branded things lol*

-- me spazzing here while waiting for our couple eng sub episode is completed downloading 

58 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

i am also waiting for everyone to share their thoughts on this episode....

as for me ...  i am such a random person who cant put thru her thoughts with words...   so gifs  works for me ...   LOL

btw guys ...  in naver, samsam couple kiss scene  is the MOST VIEWED clip...!   daebak!   :heart:

what touching me the most is jota answer about jinkyung past and when jota washed MIL feet. i am stunned for a while with teary eyes and remember my mom.

40 minutes ago, linja said:

4. The sisters arguing over the card game. Lol. It was pretty funny. Jin smacking unnies shoulder for holding Jota's shirt @jj1106 - it's not just a shirt, lol. For Jin, It's Jota's shirt! Btw, thanks for the gifs. Love them! 

I will stop here =) 

I know right! Curiosity did kill this cat, unfortunately. But no worries, I'll feel better after watching the eng subs. :)

You know how when you really like somebody even their flaws seems cute to you? I guess this is what we feel towards Jota. Our imperfect kind of perfect. ;):wub:

Archived