❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jeno: about comeback, you guys should know by looking at my hair. if you wait a little longer, i’ll come bearing good news. by then the 5 of us.. no the 6 of us… it can’t be helped if haechan goes overseas but we will personally deliver the news to you

jeno: see you next week! i hope by then there would be good news for all of you. i have to quickly go now to watch the behind the scenes video. bye!

jeno: i fell asleep while they were cutting my hair. when i woke up, my side hair disappeared! hence i was flustered. i heard that they would be cutting my hair but i didn’t know it would be this short, i thought it would be like DNYL

jeno said he saw the comments on him trending no 1 worldwide 

according to hendery & lucas, kun can drive/fly/operate different vehicles, make music, edit videos, cook, do laundry, clean/organize, and take care of ppl. he takes wayv out to eat and literally PAYS FOR THEM.