❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200627 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

Ebf06lLU0AAveJ2?format=jpg&name=large
Ebf06lNVAAARELL?format=jpg&name=large

This is the selfie I took yesterday. It was my first time performing on stage with rider jacket and it feels like I became an adult? That kind of feeling kkk (hashtag : vibe, polar opposite, performing in a long time)

Translated by captainuwu 

200627 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EbgDqLsUwAARj_I?format=jpg&name=medium
EbgDqLrVcAMo7GD?format=jpg&name=medium
EbgDqLtVcAA_J6F?format=jpg&name=medium

“A person like me who is devoted to this concept...@”

Translated by yoonohsdimpless - SM_NCT

200627 CHENLE Weibo Update 

[VIDEO] 200628 중소벤처기업부’s Tiktok update with JENO & RENJUN

[VIDEO] 200628 중소벤처기업부’s Tiktok update with JAEMIN & HAECHAN

--------------------

fan: I'd like you to do NCT U.
Yuta: If they(SM) let me do NCT U, I'd love to.

fan: My life is full of bad things, but NCT motivates me to live through it even just a little bit.
Yuta: That's kind of awesome... I'm so glad if we can support you even if it's just a little. It makes me want to work even harder.

fan: Have you been playing games?
Yuta: Basically, I don't play games. I'm sorry to the people who are a fan of games but I think playing games is a waste of time.

fan: I want to marry someone who doesn't close the toothpaste cap.
Yuta: I see......I now close it, so you can't marry me.

fan: The song called "Perfume"(by 瑛人/Eito )...
Yuta: Oh, I ate out with Yuto yesterday and he recommended the song "Perfume" to me too.
Yuta: I went out to eat Tendon(天丼) with Yuto.

Yuta: When one gets hurt & sick & they cant perform, smth like this can happen. It might be me next time. Whenever that happen, other members need to help, support & fill in that member’s spot. There’s nothing we could do abt it. It’s what a team should be

Fans feel emotional for what NCT127’s members did when Taeyong couldn't be with them to perform today

download+-+2020-06-27T182515.099.jpeg

Today, we did our performance safely today thanks to the strength that NCTzens have been giving us. We are very grateful to be able to perform, it's very precious to us. Thanks to NCTzens who have trusted and rooted for us sincerely, we are able to do this precious thing again, today. 

download+-+2020-06-27T182813.537.jpeg

Unfortunately, we weren't able to perform with our best friend today. But thanks to our NCTzens, who haven't lost their faith on us, we're sure our best friend must've been really proud to see the performance we did today. We will come back as a full team soon! We have always been grateful throughout our promotions for Kick It and Punch.
Dear.NCTzen

download+-+2020-06-27T183050.914.jpeg
download+-+2020-06-27T183100.025.jpeg

+Johnny posing as if he had his arms around Taeyong's shoulders
download+%25284%2529.png

+Doyoung and Haechan pointing towards invisible Taeyong
download+%25285%2529.png
download+%25286%2529.png

+Yuta pointing towards the dragon on his shirt.
(NB: Tae'Yong', Yong/용=Dragon)
download+%25287%2529.png

1. [+275][-20] Don't you think of NCT whenever you talk about relationships now?

2. [+261][-3] When the informant first surfaced online last year, Doyoung said in one of VLive Broadcasts that the truth will be told one day. Before everything got cleared, when Taeyong and his fans received all the hate, those words gave me comfort. 

3. [+238][-4] Doyoung and Haechan pointing towards invisible Taeyong and Yuta pointing towards the dragon on his shirt...ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that Taeyong has you, guys

4. [+152][-1] What Yuta said in his V Live Broadcast after Music Bank ended
download+-+2020-06-27T183811.248.jpeg

I called Taeyong earlier and I think he's fine, guys. Don't worry, everyone. He's fine. 
We may not be able to help him directly, but we still can support him. 
This is quite hard, actually. 
I'm always on Taeyong's side. As someone who has watched over him for 8...? 9...? 7...? years, I know he's going to be fine. Everything is going to get better, guys. 

5. [+120][-2] The way that the member who wrote the tweet wasn't mentioned shows us that Taeyong is best friend with all of NCT 127's members, I think that's why they didn't write the member who wrote the tweet...ㅠㅠ These boys are really heart-warmingㅠㅠ

6. [+118][-1] I somehow feel like this is the start for NCT127... The akgaes seem to have their mouth shut, it's a new start for them

7. [+96][-1] If I were Taeyong, I probably would've bawled my eyes out as I watch the performance at home. I think I know why Taeyong endured all of this, despite the amount of hate he gets, despite how sorry he feels towards his members. Both Taeyong and NCT127 are sincere towards each other. If I were Taeyong, the thoughts of my teammates would keep me working, even harder. Now, the only things left for them is to be happyㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+89][-1]ㅠㅠㅠ
download+-+2020-06-27T184445.255.jpeg

9. [+69][-1] This clearly shows how great Taeyong is a leader for them...

10. [+64][-0] This is not even their first time doing thisㅠㅠ When they did their first concert without Win Win, they always made sure to left some space for Win Win and made Win Win's initial with their fingers when they took picturesㅠㅠ Whenever someone is absent from a performance, they would always make sure to leave an empty space as if that member was there with themㅠㅠ A while ago, Jaehyun wasn't feeling so good. Then Johnny dragged him and made him dance to boost his moodㅠㅠ NCT is really heart-warming

200628 YANGYANG Weibo Update

EblRw-KWAAEYv9N?format=jpg&name=large
EblRw-KXQAAbmsm?format=jpg&name=large
EblRw-MXkAEoN7Q?format=jpg&name=large
EblRw-MWoAEtkd4?format=jpg&name=large

Just now there was a jiejie whose connection froze before we ended...I wanted to tell you that it’s alright, because we will meet again in the future!

Translated by fy_wayv

200628 YANGYANG IG Update 

EblTNkyUEAABghs?format=jpg&name=large
EblTON9UEAcxD2c?format=jpg&name=large
EblTO_kUYAAKpJL?format=jpg&name=large
EblTPx_U8AABY5H?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

200628 TEN IG Update

EblpVofU0AEtwGK?format=jpg&name=medium
EblpWUuUYAARBff?format=jpg&name=medium
EblpW_rU8AIa27S?format=jpg&name=medium
EblpXt5U4AAYAlG?format=jpg&name=medium

Lazy Sunday

200628 HENDERY IG Update 

EblrzmpUMAAi9L6?format=jpg&name=large

I’m taller than Yangyang

200628 HENDERY IG Update with TEN

EbmMVdAXgAY9LEj?format=jpg&name=large

“Everyday everyday lifting up high”

Translated by meltIips - SM_NCT

<NCT 127 OFFICIAL BOOK Vol.2>

EblmvH8UEAAUidW?format=jpg&name=large

[TRANS] 200627 NCT 127 Interview for MORE Magazine - January 2020 Issue (Part 3): JOHNNY & MARK

200628 JAEHYUN IG Update 

Ebl58mHVcAAe7X3?format=jpg&name=large
Ebl58mHUMAA4Qld?format=jpg&name=large
Ebl58mIU4AAqiRN?format=jpg&name=large

A

NCT 127 for MORE Magazine - January 2020 Issue

EbmzroKWsAASLnT?format=jpg&name=medium

[NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland] 보는 법! 

NCT Dream, a surprise visit to Daegu for the Companion Sale! The members bought plums for snacks and pajamas for team members to wear at the dorm.

Video of dreamies visit to the venue will be uploaded on Ministry of SMEs and Startups' Youtube channel at early next month

Eboyv4_U8AAehtq?format=jpg&name=small
EbpEO00UYAAW_3a?format=jpg&name=small
EbpEO0yU0AEfUrS?format=jpg&name=small
EbpHCE0UwAQg3Xm?format=jpg&name=small

200629 KUN VLIVE 

http://vlive.tv/video/200063

[VIDEO] 200629 七里外的风车_音乐榜样’s Weibo update with WayV

* 超时空 回 (Turn Back Time) ranked 17th at the ranking charts for Week 124 of the Mainland China Cpop Single Chart.

200629 naturerepublic_kr’s Instagram story update with NCT 127

200629 CHENLE’s Weibo Update

[INFO] 200629 NCT DREAM is going to perform for the Korea Companion Sale on July 3rd at 8:00PM KST. The concert will be broadcasted live on Youtube and Naver Live.