❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT’s Chinese Fanbase, TaeilBar, JohnnyBar, TaeyongBar, YutaBar, DoyoungBar, JaehyunBar, JungwooBar, MarkLeeBar, RenjunBar, JenoBar, HaechanBar, JaeminBar, ChenleBar & JisungBar have come together and donated these items to Wuhan to combat the #WuhanCoronovirus

200124 HENDERY Weibo Update

EPDMR1-U8AA2AJs?format=jpg&name=largeEPDMR1-U0AACQLN?format=jpg&name=largeEPDMR1-U4Ac5BsM?format=jpg&name=large

Happy new year. Went to make a wish alone.

(T/N: The words on the third photo: Left - Hope WayV will become better and better ❤️ Right - WayV, go beyond the universe!)

Translated by highonmilktea - SM_NCT

200125 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

Czenniiies
It's a happy new year!
Eat many delicious things and have a great one!
May you receive a lot of luck this year and let's make many great memories together!
Fullsun

Everyone, happy new year! Let's be more younger (youthful), and healthier in 2020! And eat a lot of delicious food in your home! -Pure boy

Czennies!! Enjoy your new year's holiday heheh
Eat a lot of delicious food!! Okay?? Ah!! Have only one bowl... of rice cake soup TT -Jeno

Happy lunar new year everyone kkkkk have a lot and lots of luck this year
Eat a lot of delicious food, rest well and get back to work after that heheheh -Lele

Everyone! It's lunar new year! Let's... not  give up and let everything flow just the way it is~ like the way I wanted~ you have to think like that and don't stress it too much, just enjoy it! I feel like this year will be the year where I change, and I will be and this will be the year where I can show you a lot of things and side from me! As much as this is my last year as a minor, I want to spend it well so when I look back later I can think "I'm happy"
Thanks to you, last year was great! I hope this year you'll be happy thanks to me!
-Jisung

Our Czennies, are you spending your new year's holiday with your family well? You're not sick and couldn't rest properly, right? Nana has a lot of worries. Nana hopes that our Czennies will spend new year with resting comfortably and eat a lot of delicious things heheh I hope Czennies receive luck not only for this year but receive tons of year's good luck in one year. Dreamies will meet Japan Czennies in lunar new year, oh yeaaah! Dreamies are really happy to be able to spend new year with Czennies. Our Czennies, receive a lot of luck in 2020 and please give love to Dreamies a lot more than 2019, and let's be together in a long, long time 

Translated by captainuwu

200125 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

Everyone, happy new year!! Keep going on in 2020 as well!!! -Yuta

Our Czennies, have a lot of luck in this lunar new year, eat a lot of delicious food and spend a warm new year with your family heheh -Taeil

Czennies^^ lunar new year has come. Have a lot of luck this year and I hope this year will be filled by happiness only. Let's do well this year too. @.@

Czennieees
Happy new year! I hope 2020 will be filled by fun and exciting things as well! Eat a lot of rice cake soup and have an enjoyable lunar new year!
Fullsun

Everyone are you receiving a lot of good luck this new year~~~ are you receiving a lot of pocket money as well~~~
Let's have a lot of luck this new year and spend 2020 with a lot of strength~~~~TY

Translated by captainuwu

200125 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

Our Czennies happy new year~ I hope everything you wish for will come true in 2020 and spend your lunar new year happily -Jaehyun

Czennies! I hope you'll spend this lunar new year warmly and healthily~ eat a lot of delicious things and spend a joyful time with your family and have a good healing time!! We'll see each other a lot in 2020 so have an energy recharge in advance, okay? Happy new year -Mark

Everyone, it’s Jungwoo after a long time! You’re doing well, right? I hope you’ll stay healthy and be happy this year! Happy new year^^

Translated by captainuwu