❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210613 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

E3whokcUcBIr2UZ?format=jpg&name=large
E3whokdUYAANTx-?format=jpg&name=large
E3whokbUUAsXAfW?format=jpg&name=large
Today I hosted Inkigayo with marine look which have a fresh feeling!! 
Tomorrow would be a 100th day since I did Inkigayo (became the MC) 
In the future too, please look forward to it and tune in to (Inkigayo) too next week hehe

Translated by captainuwu 

Chenle said bc of NCT 2020, he got closer to 127 hyungs like Taeil, Jungwoo & Jaehyun. He said he got really~ close w/ Doyoung & Yuta bc of From Home too

CL: To be honest, for NCT 2020, the time we spent preparing for it, or when we had the jacket shoot together, or when we filmed for NCT WORLD 2.0 together, I was quite happy
KN: It was really quite meaningful, there was a lot of people!
CL: A lot of people... Because of NCT 2020, even though I wasn’t awkward with any of the members in the first place... Even though we are all part of a huge group, the sub-units promote separately so the opportunities for us to meet one another are few. But for someone like me, I have had schedules that overlapped with 127’s before & we performed together for the year-end stages too. So I am familiar with them on the first place, there wasn’t anyone whom I was unfamiliar or awkward with. But because of NCT 2020, I became even closer to some 127 hyungs
KN: I can see that
CL: Taeil hyung, Jungwoo hyung, Jaehyun hyung. Doyoung hyung - Doyoung hyung is because of From Home! I became super close with Doyoung hyung & Yuta hyung because of From Home!
KN: That’s really good! This is one of the most meaningful things about NCT 2020
CL: Right right right, we still contact each other now & meet up to play sometimes. So Kun-ge gets jealous often because of this, let me tell you. “You don’t play with me~?”
KN: PLEASE! Please don’t slander me! Huh? Zhong Chenle, huh?
CL: Okay

210614 naturerepublic_kr IG Update with TAEIL

E3zXRzNVEAE0Duy?format=jpg&name=medium

210613 [SBS Inkigayo] 2nd Week of June 'Jihoon X Yujin X Sungchan MC Cut Compilation' / 'SBS Inkigayo' MC CUT Special | SBS NOW

210614 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

E3z6Su9UcAQTYGv?format=jpg&name=large
Caption: 
誕生日おめでとう!テイル!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ TAEIL!

Birthday Message:
Everyone in Japan~
It’s already my birthday of 2021ㅎㅎ

Thank you for celebrating it.
Thanks to you, I’m having a wonderful birthday^^

Let’s be happy in the future too^^

-Taeil-

Translated by neocityjpn  

Fan: comeback please please
Taeil: we should make a comeback soon! I'm tired of taking a break now because we haven’t had many activities. we really haven’t done much, we’ll prepare really quickly and coolly, develop more and appear!

Spoiler

Comment: You guys have to perform SAVE!
Taeil: Shall we perform it? Let’s see. If there’s a situation for us to perform it, I guess we will do it~

Taeil: i filmed the hot sauce challenge and the company uploaded it but i didn't know they uploaded it until i received a call from mark suddenly. dreamies were together for their promos and they called me and said they really like my hot sauce challenge, that it's the best~

Taeil’s mom is soooo cute  she asked him to express himself more and thank czennies and tell them he’s grateful for everything

210614 YUTA IG Story

E31QnhUVoAEM3oj?format=jpg&name=medium

210614 KUN Weibo Update 

E31o7akVEAgEjAK?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E31o7aqUcAUVPPh?format=jpg&name=large
E31o7alVUAAOv2X?format=jpg&name=large
E31o7ajVcAE5shR?format=jpg&name=large

[INFO] 210614 Akdong Seoul DJ CHENLE’s viewable radio with KUN & XIAOJUN will happen on June 16th at 9:00PM - 10:00PM KST. Real-time streaming is possible through the TBS eFM 101.3 MHz Youtube channel or TBS eFM application.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT_BACKUP/status/1404430915170750471?s=19

210614 sofiakim1112 IG Update with DOYOUNG 

E31hHupVEAQl3X_?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E31hGJ9UYAUV2lp?format=jpg&name=medium

그럼 놀러 가볼까요?ㅣ태용이의 탐구생활

210614 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

E32OmD5VUAEtl1G?format=jpg&name=large
Our oldest Hyung Taeil Hyung!! Happy birthday to you, and I wish we can be together for a long long time in the future too, I'll pray for you so that your days are only filled by good things only!! Hyung, happy birthday once again!! Always be healthy and happy! -Jungwoo

Photo by. DOYOUNG 

The writing on the cake : The day the moon is shining

Translated by captainuwu 

TAEIL for SLOWACID X TEDDYISLAND

E32e2gLVIAEWNbj?format=jpg&name=large

Hello Future OPENING POSTER

NCT DREAM The 1st Album Repackage ⠀
〖Hello Future〗⠀
➫ 2021.06.28 (KST)

E31-lFHVoAAaOFv?format=jpg&name=large

210615 HENDERY IG Update 

E32-FA3VIAYT7hs?format=jpg&name=large