❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Doyoung & Jungwoo talking about Volcano
DY: Since the 2 of us are here and we have a BOSS unit song this time right? Shall we give a spoiler?
JW: Spoiler?
DY: What vibes does the song give off?
JW: Really BAAAAAAAM
DY: BAAAAAAM
JW: Really BAAAAAAAAM
DY: Are you following that? Or? Is it really this sort of vibe? 
JW: Ah for me, tbh, it’s somewhat like hwasan? (volcano in Korean)
DY: The title has already been released!!
JW: CHICKEN! VOLCANO! CHICKEN! VOLCANO!
DY: When I first heard the demo for Volcano, I really liked it
DY: And its vibe is really similar to BOSS, it’s also composed by BOSS’ composer, so I thought it’s really good
JW: When I heard the title, I could only think of chicken
DY: Really? 
JW: VOLCANO~

DY: Maknae on Top and Matnae on Bottom~
JW: what???????
DY: Taeil on bottom

Doyoung talking about Renjun
DY: And I... to Renjun... Renjunie is very cute and funny, his reactions when you joke with him. So I said something like “Renjun ah, please, please, please stay still for a while” to Renjunie. I teased him and joked around with him, and Renjun was like “awoo~” so Kim Jungwoo who was next to us said “yo~ you guys seem to have gotten a lot closer~ yo~ the two of you have gotten so much closer~?”
JW: I saw how the two of them joked around with each other and was like “oh~”
JW: Of course I would have those kind of thoughts, because you guys weren’t close originally. “Oh~ (your relationship) has progressed a lot~?”
DY: Renjunie is really funny~
JW: Renjunie is subtly, ah not subtly, he’s very funny
DY: He’s a very funny kid~

(Seeing Sungchan's aegyo)
JW : That's cute
DY : Short and sweet
JW : But I know this kid, he didn't even show 1 out of 100, he can do more than this! He also likes to do comedy (gag), but to be honest I'm used to it now... but he's cute
DY : I still haven't talked to him a lot
JW : He's a funny kid

jungwoo and doyoung watching renjun acting, and they praise him~

Doyoung and Jungwoo talking about MarkLeeBar's banner for Mark's birthday
DY: It was Mark's birthday. We were on our way to practice. Bcs it's his birthday we saw banners by fans like "Mark happy birthday" on the street. When we saw it (we said) "Wow, Mark it's really awesome!"
Doyoung: And while we were talking Mark said "Oh hyung, did you see it?" Among fans, there are JungwooBar, DoyoungBar something like these. But Mark suddenly said "Did you see it? Mark Lee BAR~ too! It's awesome!" We thought he was really cute!
Doyoung Jungwoo: "Mark Lee BAR~~"

Doyoung: What’s really cute about Renjun is that he gives up really quickly (after saying something), like he’d say “ah, I’m sorry”, “ah, I’m sorry”~ And he kept saying things like “that’s not it~ that’s not it” by himself (laughs).
Doyoung: That’s really cute too, when I saw that~
Jungwoo: Renjun too, is really
Doyoung: A cute kid
Jungwoo: Cute~

[INFO] 201005 #NCT will showcase the unique music of #NCT127 with ‘Music, Dance’, #NCTDREAM with ‘Déja Vu’, and #WayV with ‘Nectar’ through its second full-length album, ‘NCT - The 2nd Album RESONANCE Pt. 1’.

Music, Dance — NCT 127 (afrobeat)
Deja Vu — NCT dream (pop hip-hop)
Nectar — WayV (hip-hop)

NCT WORLD 2.0 is a multiverse reality show

-Will have 8 episodes, premiering October 15, 7:50 PM KST
-Through sports, members will show fresh and healthy charms
-Will experience activities in different/various spacetime like sky, sea, land, etc
-Chasing game with unique concept
-Special ontact communication with fans

In today's teaser, 23 members of NCT is seen doing a mission inside the boxes they are in.

[INFO] 201005 Mnet organized #NCT’s exclusive reality show “NCT World 2.0,” set to air on Thursday, October 15th at 7:50 PM. “NCT World” will incorporate NCT’s “infinite openness” and “infinite expansion” into 8 episodes.

[ENG] [NCT WORLD 2.0] NCT 2020 23명 리얼리티 최초 공개! 

[INFO] 201005 SuperM debuts at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with their first full-length album, ‘Super One: The 1st Album’.

SuperM Debuts At No. 2 On Billboard 200 With 1st Full-Length Album "Super One"

201005 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update 

201005 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EjicxF6UwAMTEuh?format=jpg&name=medium
Everyone, hwaitiiiing
Originally when you rest for a while and then start again, it's a bit hard ㅠㅠ
(Hashtag : Jisung, Jiswong, fiightiing)
=[    ]= this is a mask heheh I made it

Translated by captainuwu 

201005 KUN IG Update 

EjiqYPSVoAEYrZ7?format=jpg&name=large
It's getting cold this days,Take care

renjun : uhh...for me...i also need to say good bye to akdong seoul. cause actually...i’m suddenly reminded how last time, when i first came, it was as a 2 months special DJ...then only become the permanent DJ, after one year...until now, i feel like....it’s about time i say good bye. and...but actually, don’t be too sad or whatsoever! cause, our pd jiejie and writer (caoli) jiejie are thinking who to recruit for the future episodes. i STRONGLY recommend our ZHONG CHENLE! to become our DJ, and bring everyone a different kind of akdong seoul!

rj : it’s not my last day today!! i’ll be doing (radio) until this sunday! hhhh wish that everyone could support CHEN-D a lot~ really thankful for everyone’s support all these while. because i was able to listen to everyone’s interesting comments, stories while doing radio, that’s why i’m really really happy!!! let’s continue to walk together in the future as well!!!