❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210307 CHENLE Weibo Update 

[STREAM] 210228 MC SUNGCHAN on SBS Inkigayo - 3:50PM KST

210307 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

Czennies~ my first broadcast as Inkigayo MC will start soon!! I'm very very nervous right now ㅠㅠ
I'll try to do my best today, you'll watch the broadcast, right??
See you later -Sungchan

Translated by captainuwu 

210307 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

Ev3ZQu_UcAUoNSG?format=jpg&name=large
Ev3ZQu_VgAsrIlM?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ev3ZQvPU8AQsv4-?format=jpg&name=large
Ev3ZQu_VkAAy7_S?format=jpg&name=large
“Today was the first broadcast of Inkigayo!!! I wrapped up well 
Since it was the first time, I was really nervous. How was it~?”

Translated by lumarkbot - SM_NCT

Ev3ZmpiUcAMNm0W?format=jpg&name=large
I took a picture together with SHINee Sunbaenim too hehe
They won 1st place today and their stage was so amazing  I'll practice so that I can do better from now onㅠ
Czennies, thank you for always cheering for me

Translated by captainuwu 

Jisung and Jeno singing to don’t go - exo!!

Jisung mentioned Sungchan in his live! 
“Everyone, did you see Sungchanie’s Inkigayo today? I saw the broadcast! The song (Give Love) was nice as well and it suits Sungchan's voice~ He did a great job!" 
“Sungchan is a rookie but.. how do I put this..? He doesn't feel like a rookie... he’s really skilled” 

jisung: no, haechan hyung said is it in next month? or next week? he will get married with daegal
jeno: yes? what did you say? who?
jisung: haechan hyung ㅎㅎ
jeno: ah right
jisung: he said he will get married with daegal
jeno: he said he will get married next month
jeno: then now chenle will be (his) father-in-law ㅎㅎ
jisung: it’s amazing ㅎㅎ but (chenle) is his dongsaeng ㅎㅎ what is this ㅋㅋㅋ this is...
jeno: 콩가루 (bean powder) family
jisung: bean powder family ㅋㅋ really ㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Renjun: hello~ bye everyone~ ㅎㅎ
Jisung: as soon as he come

Does jisung height keep getting growing?
Jisung: i don’t think so. it stopped. fortunately.

Jeno: ah sorry, i ate some snacks on your bed
Renjun: good job/you did well

On VLive Jisung said "Haechan hyung has been working out really hard these days, he even go (to the gym) everyday. Was it a secret? I'm in trouble, Haechan hyung I'm sorry~"

haechan said he will get married with daegal next month
Jisung: ㅎ daegal is not an adult yet.. after she’s a bit older.. no, but daegal grew a lot. when she first came, she was only a palm (her size)... not to that extent.. anyways she became very huge

jeno: you won’t eat? then i i’m the only one that eat?
jisung: hyung can eat alone, i don’t need to eat
jeno: why~ eat~
jisung: i’m not hungry, i ate at 4 o’clock earlier
jeno: why~ eat~

they said when they open delivery bag, they can poke it then open it with dream friendship ring, they said it’s a good tip

chenle with anna’s voice vs. anna with chenle’s voice?
jisung: no.. i like anna because of her voice.. so it’s more difficult, chenle voice with anna character/personality, wow.. i think it will be so loud ㅋㅋㅋ if anna’s voice come out from chenle, it so really... really..

MC Special Stage - Give Love(원곡: AKMU) @인기가요 inkigayo 20210307

[안방1열 직캠4K] MC스페셜 성찬&유진&지훈 'Give Love' 풀캠 (MC Special Full Cam)│@SBS Inkigayo_2021.03.07.
https://youtu.be/1m7yckca_7c

[안방1열 직캠4K] MC스페셜 성찬 'Give Love' (MC Special SUNGCHAN FanCam)│@SBS Inkigayo_2021.03.07.
https://youtu.be/jGxj60IJYVY

[N’-160] 성찬 첫 단독 화보 아주 좋아요 그렇죠 | 얼루어 코리아 Photo shoot Behind

남자 배우들에게 영업 들어가는 양관장★ 영업 겸 인사를 나누고^^ [사장님 귀는 당나귀 귀/Boss in the Mirror] | KBS 210307 방송

*JAEHYUN will be shown at 0:35 - 1:40

"REWIND : BLOSSOM" remake project featuring Doyoung will release a total of 8 songs on March 12 and March 26. The album is in the form of cassette tapes to bring back memories of the past & to provide a different fun of analog to the MZ generation who are familiar with digital. The album also includes a deco sticker, a group photocard featuring all participating artists, a retro-themed group poster, a calendar and a note.

[INFO] 210308 WayV will perform 《秘境 (Kick Back)》 for the first time during the 「2021 WayV ONLINE SHOWCASE 'Kick Back’」 on March 10th at 6PM CST. Additionally, they will also be performing their hottest songs.

[SBS 인기가요] 3월 2주차 '지훈 X 유진 X 성찬 엠씨 컷 모음' / 'SBS Inkigayo' MC CUT Special | SBS NOW

[페이스캠4K] MC스페셜 성찬 'Give Love' (MC Special SUNGCHAN FaceCam)│@SBS Inkigayo_2021.03.07.

Based on a post on a community forum, it seems like Doyoung became a model for the clothing brand SLOW ACID

It’s said that it’s not only Doyoung who models for SLOW ACID but NCT 127

Seems like both Doyoung & Mark gave spoilers of them being the new models of SLOW ACID on IG with similar “cozyyy” captions 

Apparently NCT 127 as a group are the new models for SLOW ACID! 

“It’s not a post uploaded by me, but it’s not Doyoung individually but 127 as a group” 
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1368882310737580034?s=20