❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

• kimlees changed the title to ❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Japan Mini Album "LOVEHOLIC" OUT NOW! / Doyoung's Midnight Cafe Ost 'Night Air' OUT NOW! / #HAPPYTENDAY

210227 MARK IG Update 

EvNkfhvVoAUgqh3?format=jpg&name=large
Dream a Dream #dreamadream #성송 #exclusive

NCT 127’s Kick It is one of the songs to be performed in #YouthWithYou3. BLACKPINK Lisa introduced the song: “This is a powerful song. If u feel that u have strength, u are cool, and u have your own personality, u can try this song, it is challenging!” 

210227 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

https://twitter.com/NCTsmtown/status/1365561071252082688?s=20

EvNyjJkUYAEYNIT?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EvNyjjBUUAIEvd7?format=jpg&name=medium
EvN0Mx9VgAA63xE?format=jpg&name=medium

Translated by marklees - SM_NCT

OP: The words Taeyong wanted to hear the most during his break?

#TAEYONG: For me, everyone has already always say them to me so I no longer have anything I really want when it comes to that. I'm satisfied with just being watched over well

OP: Something Taeyong is curious about us or wants to convey to us!

#TAEYONG: Even while all of you are just staying right there, I think it's my job to move and make everyone happy