❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jisung get out to adjust the lighting then comeback then chenle said he think it’s better alone (doing vlive) and told jisung to get out, jisung said he is hurt

jisung got so excited when they changed the filter to the glasses filter that he used in his solo vlive and he even acted innocent

jisung went to off the lights in the other room and as soon as he walked out chenle started mimicking the way he talks

jisung said yesterday he went to play with jaemin and went to escape room! it was his first time and at first he didn't want to go because he was scared but he said he fell in love with it

they finally revealed one photo of the dreamies chenle keeps in his phonecase 
EQUIkfMUUAARn4u?format=jpg&name=medium

jisung told chenle that he’s really not nervous now compared to when he’s doing vlive alone so chenle asked him “should i make you nervous?” and he got up and acted like he’s leaving

chenle keep following what jisung said and jisung do, but when jisung said “chenle stupid” he didn’t follow it

chenle and jisung singing some parts of harry styles' falling in today's vlive

chenji doing a very very short cover of psycho

chenji said they got photobooth in sma, the first one was cute and others were legendary that can't be released. btw it's chenle's phonecase that is a big neobong sticker on

drippin’ chenle ver.

Johnny's spoiler for Neo Zone title song:
JN: You'll be flying~! You'll be flying all day~

doyoung gave johnny an ipad for his birthday gift 
jn:  i received many birthday gifts. what i did i get? hm... first of all, from doyoung~~ i received an iPad! yes, that's all for now

JN: i did receive a message from mark. what time was it? oh my god! he sent at 12:01. i didn't get to read it but he even sent a photo. idk if i can say this but do you remember the couple underwear pjs? he was wearing that, he was the 1st one to wish me

Did you finished shooting for the MV?
Johnny: Yes, I can tell you this much. We filmed for the MV already

fans asked what he got from ten. johnny said ten send a message. then open the message to read 'happy birthday, love you best bro!'

“thank you for all the beautiful birthday wishes everybody” 

yesterday Haechan and Chenle were together, Haechan called Johnny (to greet him hbd) but Chenle messaged him first. so Chenle was faster than Haechan

johnny: dreamies? I got from them, a "happy birthday" haechan was together with chenle yesterday. I got call from haecah but suddenly chenle said "hyung happy birthday" so I got a birthday wish from chenle before haechan

fans asked if he has any concerns recently
johnny: how do you make the stage performance a bit cooler? I think about it a lot. I get a lot of help from haechan. why is haechan so good?

“thank you guys for wishing me so many happy birthday’s. you guys made my day very happy and i hope you guys have a great day as well. thank you everyone around the world”

johnny: favorite smell? ahaha...ah-  I went to a drug store bc I suddenly wanted to buy a new lip balm. I bought this one, the vanilla bean scented one *showing how to apply a lip balm"

CL: when is chenji's ep coming out?
JS: ...
CL: when is it coming out?
JS: ... vapp?
CL: no we filmed chenji's this and that
JS: if you are gonna say it like this how am i supposed to reply? should i just say it? yeah we filmed it. the theme is ($@"%#^ 

during the chewing gum classroom vlive, the reason why chenle said he wanted to go to the washroom was not because he needed to go, but because mark made an adlib that made him want to throw up but they thought he needed to go for real

CL: i was speechless because it was such a shock to me so i said i wanted to go to the washroom. the fans thought i really needed to go because i kept fidgeting around. they thought i was holding it in but truth is i just like to fidget around
CL: our manager saw the comment "let chenle go to the washroom" so he asked me to come out. i was thinking why? do i need to fix my makeup? but the moment i came out, he asked me to go to the toilet so i was like huh? why?
JS: do you know what's funny? that's 4 years ago!

CL: shall we show this?
JS: no! ah we can show them this. we took this film and there's 4 shots - the first one cutely, second one handsomely, third one is just.. and the last one-
CL: we have to be the ugliest. i want to show them
JS: someday we will, but i don't think we can

JS: this is the cute shot
CL: ah the bottom one is showing!!
JS: *looking at the ugly shot* this is legendary, renjun... jaemin...
CL: yah, yours is the best. the most handsome one is haechan
JS: he controlled himself
CL: 2nd is me, 3rd is jeno. nobody can win JM, RJ and JS

CL: they have many concerns on sunday because they'll have to go back to their usual lives tmr "ah i have to work tomorrow, i don't want to do it but i have no choice"
JS: there's a different happiness of not wanting to do it but having to do so! because this way, you can learn

CL: it's good to find fun in doing things you don't want to do
JS: that's right
CL: since you have no choice but to do it, it's better to do it with fun and enjoy it
JS: and in order to find that, you have to work hard. a person without efforts is just a corpse
JS: genius? honestly you can only find those in dramas
CL: they could exist
JS: no matter how much of a genius you are, you still have to work hard. the amount of effort each person puts in differs but everybody has to put in effort no matter what