❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200720 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EdVs1RiUwAAnQpr?format=jpg&name=large

“Kkkk Jwi* who adores cute Renjeon....
#RenjunCutie #RenjeonIsSoCute...? #BeMyYoungerBrother..”

*(T/N: Jwi means "mouse" and is also Jisung's nickname.)

Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT 

Doyoung: "You've met with Renjun recently?" Yes, we did! I've uploaded the pics that Renjun took, and really fun content/s will come out..soon! Funny contents will come out

Doyoung: "Can we look forward to it?" Hm..I think you'll enjoy it! We did/filmed it in a fun way

Doyoung saying in Japanese that he's been working hard on taking Japanese classes, and he misses us

Doyoung singing Lovely by Billie Eilish

doyoung singing his forever idol Park Hyoshin's <1991年 찬 바람이 불던 밤> and even changed the lyrics to "if the heavens allow me to be born again, you will be my czennie that i'm proud of" 
doyoung even reached out when he said czennie

doyoung was talking about his necklace which has a sun and moon on either side and said that in the morning he will flip it to the side with the sun on it and the moon at night ! so right now its showing the moon 

doyoung’s cover of all about you by taeyeon

A fan asked doyoung about his necklace and he explained one side is a sun one side has a moon hehe. Then a fan asked so Haechan and Taeil? And he said hehe no cuz it’s too hard to be with Haechan all the time lmao

doyoung: jungwoo is so funny. but it seems like i can't see jungwoo often these days, because the floors are different. i see him, but i don't think it's often. long ago, if we had a schedule we'd stick together everyday

Still with you - Eric Benet

golden - you

NCT Doyoung: there's voice that im into these days. there's a singer called Ha Hyunsang, band Hoppipolla's vocalist. i fell in love. i really like his voice.

NCT Doyoung: hoppipolla was from a band audition program. he appeared there and watched his videos a lot because his voice is so nice, i was suprised. my voice is very nice too, but i'd like to exchange with his voice for a day or two. just for 2 days.

Q: Which member are you the closest to?
Yuta: I think the members who live on the same floor? Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark & Taeil. Other members are on a different floor so I can’t see them often. However, the relationship we have is not one that you can define as close or not close

Fan: which nickname you prefer? or Kitty?
Yuta: haha i love both. Both are ok

Yuta: Everyone, is it okay if I say this? It looks like I like Mark a lot, but when the camera is off Mark also gives me a lot of love. Mark is the type of person who doesn't show it but when the camera is off he is no joke. Really! Tsundere tsundere!

Yuta has recently watched “it’s ok not to be ok”. It’s been a long time since he watched K-drama but this drama is fun & the actor is cool, their acting is good too

Czennie: I’d like to learn Japanese. Any advice...? 
Yuta: You can ask Doyoungie that later if he does VLIVE~

someone asked about the picture they posted on taeyong's birthday and yuta said they had fun that day

look at how bright yuta’s face is reading the fan’s comment “do you love me?” and him replying “yes, i love you” 

yuta said he met ten after a while, its been so long. but they were not awkward with each other & they naturally joked w e/o about how it would be nice if they could do things together just like as they were back then during trainee days

yuta tattooed his eyebrows

fan comment : I miss you Green heart
Yuta : me too~ kekekekekekeke (in a very cute tone) 

fan comment : cosplay you want to do?
Yuta : Rurouni Kenshin!! 

Yuta greetings for Philippine fans

yuta's new hairstyle point is the irregular (slanted) hair cut

Yuta said beside Yuto he’s been close with Kenta and Takuya these days