❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

doyoung: there are a lot of you talking about the encore concert... to be honest, you know what kind of person i am now, right? even if there is one, i am the kind of person who will pretend to be quiet.. 😏 i think all of you know what kind of person i am heoheo

doyoung said that this is just his personal plan but he thinks it will be nice to perform bsides that they have never performed at all before at the next 127 con

doyoung: now that i've released a solo album by myself, i feel very good to be able to show doyoung singing a lot. it's not just that, but i feel that there are a lot of offers coming asking me to sing this and that, so i feel like there are a lot of very exciting things lately

Spoiler

doyoung: there are a lot of people who find me cute? but you probably won't find me cute when i'm 50.. ah but it's possible that some will find me cute! my dad is cute!! my mom and dad go on trips often and they send me pictures every time.  my dad wears yellow pants on the trips sometimes, he's so cute! like i'd send, "why is dad so cute? what's with his pants?" in the family group chat. it's just that the person we find cute is different, they can still seem cute

manager hyung & noona showed doyoung the video of taeha saying he misses doyoung

🐰: i miss him a lot too.. i miss him a lot.. i really want to go see him.. i want to invite him to concerts... but i don't know if he can come as he's young...

doyoung: don't make me laugh, what do you mean i'm 30 months old? what do you mean i'm a 06-liner??

🐰 after the fanmeeting we didn’t really have a company me, i just ate with a few managers & had ate & some drinks with johnny-hyung separately; it was really great spending time with just the two of us, we talked a lot too~

🐰behind for mark’s bday? tbh that day we were already talking about what he’s gonna do for his birthday & shouldn’t we spend time together but there was about an hour left to his bday & i said was gonna quickly wash up & send him a bday message but i really wanted to wish him

doyoung told mark that he would send a kkt message after 12 midnight. then he suddenly wanted to go wish mark in person so he told johnny & decided to go together. mark's older brother is the same age as doyoung so they're friends, and doyoung contacted him first before going!

doyoung talks to mark's mom on the phone, plays badminton with mark's dad, and is the same age as mark's older brother so they're friends who contact each other

doyoung said that the kick it-2 baddies-fact check segment is the signature of the unity concert, and he's wondering how to switch it up for the upcoming 127 con. he said the kick it-2 baddies-fact check-walk order is not it! he is wondering if they will have lots of discussions about the concert, then added that there's still time as the con is in jan but it's only august now

최고의 여름을 보내겠어…🍉 | 最高の夏を送れそう…☀️ | ’Tears Are Falling (Korean Ver.)' Summer Movie Behind the Scenes 

power💥 step🐾

240807 YJP_official Twitter Update with NCT 127

GUYZbYDa8AIwvzI?format=jpg&name=large
“Tomorrow's Shootbro episode will be with NCT 127's Taeil, Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan!! Please show lots of interest!
(Photo is from fact check showcase 🤵‍♂️ )”

Translated by markyourhaert