❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

240712 [INFO] NCT 127’s KCON LA performance will be aired live on The CW on July 28th

NCT WISH for non-no Japan Magazine (September 2024)

GSQRWOgagAM9YX5?format=jpg&name=large

[2024 SBS 가요대전 SUMMER 티저] #MC티저 #도영 #연준 #안유진

• Blob 1

#WalkDailyMagazine heart to heart💚

#WalkDailyMagazine POV: we’re on a coffee date

#WalkDailyMagazine OOTD for Meaning of Love #TAEIL #YUTA #JAEHYUN #MARK #NCT127 #WALK 

• Blob 1

@kimlees Hi ! :waves:

Seeing that you're such a big fan of NCT, do you think you would be interested in partaking in a mini-event here on this forum? Many people don't know much about NCT (I know I don't), so maybe we could showcase NCT here on this thread? Maybe write a short introduction on them, and then organizing a listening party - picking e.g. a few songs that forum members could listen to and then vote for their favorite in a poll? Would need your help with the event though. You would only need to give some content and we EOs would write the texts and organize the poll.

What say you?

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kimlees Hi ! :waves:

Seeing that you're such a big fan of NCT, do you think you would be interested in partaking in a mini-event here on this forum? Many people don't know much about NCT (I know I don't), so maybe we could showcase NCT here on this thread? Maybe write a short introduction on them, and then organizing a listening party - picking e.g. a few songs that forum members could listen to and then vote for their favorite in a poll? Would need your help with the event though. You would only need to give some content and we EOs would write the texts and organize the poll.

What say you?

To be honest I don't actually don't know where to start on how to create a mini event like that. I don't have a lot of free time that's why i only post updates. 

• Blob 1

240712 MBC_entertain Twitter Update with SION

240712 NCT 127 on Music Bank Next Week

Kalian Memang dari Planet Lain - WayV & Sal Priadi : CXO Special Interview

Songbird (Korean Ver.) - NCT WISH エヌシーティー ウィッシュ 엔시티위시 [Music Bank] | KBS WORLD TV 240712

[ENG/JPN] AVOID the Durian with NCT Wish!! (Plot Twist Ahead) A boy band like you've never seen

240712 nctwishofficial Twitter Update