[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

I found another site were you can watch it English subbed. It has better quality. I cant's share the link but type dramanice memory lost in Google and you will find it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, baoziie said:

I found another site were you can watch it English subbed. It has better quality. I cant's share the link but type dramanice memory lost in Google and you will find it.

Thanks for the tip. However, subbing is a bit slow :( It is pure torture to wait! Really happy that this series has a positive feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, baoziie said:

Memory lost was really good. I loved how everything was connected. I hope they make another season because I'm really curious about ' S '. If you guys ever need help with translating I can help c:

Can you please help in translating this drama? It's really frustrating that so far no subs are out there despite the entire 3 seasons being released... 

On 3-2-2017 at 7:28 PM, IamMissBookie said:

Can you please help in translating this drama? It's really frustrating that so far no subs are out there despite the entire 3 seasons being released... 

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I really want to sub it, but I need the videos. The real problem is I don't know how to get the videos. If I can get the videos I can sub them and put them on youtube.

4 hours ago, baoziie said:

I found a way to get the videos. Next week I have time to sub it. So wait for me ^^

Hey! Thank you so much! So sorry for the late reply :cry:

Alternatively, videos are also available on online streaming DRAMA sites.. You can look them up on Google.. I don't think we're allowed to mention them here..

Again, thank you so much! Looking forward to your subs! Let me know if there anything that I can help with :)

Hello,

I will upload the videos on a website c:
I have one problem.
Can you guys recommend a video editor? ^^.
Because I can't use YouTube to add subs c:
Thank you,

3 hours ago, baozisco said:

Hello,

I have one problem.
Thank you,

Are you trying to add an SRT file to an mp4 video? 

13 hours ago, baozisco said:

Hello,

I have one problem.
Thank you,

Uh, don't know about that but GOM Player has an inbuilt Subtitle Editor. So, you can simply edit the subs there and then upload a STR file on Sub Scene maybe? You won't need to upload video there and they won't be taken down either.

Or, you can upload them to the Kiss or Drama sites. They have subtitle editor.

Archived