[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

Hihihi.. :D

I Just found out the actor that play Xu Si Bai, is korean. He was in Believe in Love (2012) and Love Rain (2015), maybe just small character. I never seen both drama though. And apparently his part in Memory Lost was dub by other person. Now I realize I never heard him said anything during press conference.

Source:

http://baike.baidu.com/item/美人为馅/18718001

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/30026/20875695.htm

Xin Jia part also was dub by other person. Weird. Since she already Chinese, so why they want to dub her part?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finish watch all 12 episodes of Season 2. I watch it without sub, so there is a lot that I don't understand. I just want to state a few points.

1. When HC in the search who BJX really is, he found but the picture was from her back (Episode 6). So he never truly get to see her face. Then HC can just show the officer and the old lady her current picture! "It is BJX?" to them. Settle! The identity of real BJX was she left handed and don't eat spicy. Really story? Its easy to differentiate. Most people was right handed. To give Su Mian a new identity at least find a person who was also right handed, so the search will be difficult. (heheheh.. just the thought :P)

2. Poor Xin Jia. She take the bullet for HC, but until the end HC never look at her. She died alone. Never saw her take action as a serial killer though. The one in the van at Episode 4 was very messy. Her face was captured by CCTV. Why R din't take it down? Or blur her face? Or just delete her in the image?

3. I don't like HC deliberately kiss BJX when he saw XSB saw them in episode 11. Poor XSB~ :tears: . He already know, he can't get BJX, you don't to be so cruel to him.

4. I really want to know what K told to BJX before he jump out the bridge. I think its something about her past. But really all the police, what are you guys doing? Why can't you just shoot him on the leg so he can't run?

6 hours ago, redmorningglory said:

I just finish watch all 12 episodes of Season 2. I watch it without sub, so there is a lot that I don't understand. I just want to state a few points.

1. When HC in the search who BJX really is, he found but the picture was from her back (Episode 6). So he never truly get to see her face. Then HC can just show the officer and the old lady her current picture! "It is BJX?" to them. Settle! The identity of real BJX was she left handed and don't eat spicy. Really story? Its easy to differentiate. Most people was right handed. To give Su Mian a new identity at least find a person who was also right handed, so the search will be difficult. (heheheh.. just the thought :P)

2. Poor Xin Jia. She take the bullet for HC, but until the end HC never look at her. She died alone. Never saw her take action as a serial killer though. The one in the van at Episode 4 was very messy. Her face was captured by CCTV. Why R din't take it down? Or blur her face? Or just delete her in the image?

3. I don't like HC deliberately kiss BJX when he saw XSB saw them in episode 11. Poor XSB~ :tears: . He already know, he can't get BJX, you don't to be so cruel to him.

4. I really want to know what K told to BJX before he jump out the bridge. I think its something about her past. But really all the police, what are you guys doing? Why can't you just shoot him on the leg so he can't run?

This is what I think...

#3- I think HC really know XSB is enemy or killer something like that and is it why is he kissing BJX.

#4- I dont understand what is k saying to BJX..  I think probably their past in 5 year ago...

6 hours ago, redmorningglory said:

Hihihi.. :D

I Just found out the actor that play Xu Si Bai, is korean. He was in Believe in Love (2012) and Love Rain (2015), maybe just small character. I never seen both drama though. And apparently his part in Memory Lost was dub by other person. Now I realize I never heard him said anything during press conference.

Source:

http://baike.baidu.com/item/美人为馅/18718001

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/30026/20875695.htm

Xin Jia part also was dub by other person. Weird. Since she already Chinese, so why they want to dub her part?

I know it before this drama started..

On 11/21/2016 at 8:07 AM, angelangie said:

actually all mainland drama are mainly being dubbed and they do not really use the real artist voice ever.....only 1 or 2 drama out of the lump i seen that actually use the original artist voice....

it had something to do with them wanting all their artist voice to be in sync or something like that i think.....

if someone else has more information maybe they can enlighten us on that :) 

The reason why the studios dub the majority of all their dramas (occasionally a few don't and those are usually modern drama as all historical dramas are dubbed) is because they do indeed want just one accent throughout the drama to make it easier on the audience to listen to as well as better flow of the dialogue. China is really HUGE and almost all regions have their own dialects. The actors and actresses all come from different parts of China with their own accents as well. Some speak Mandarin in a heavier accent than hours and some of the words may be hard to understand. Also, sometimes when they film in outside location, background noises from traffic, fans, etc are picked up in audio. It is much cheaper to just dub than to go back and re-film without the distractions. Hence why 95% of all China dramas are dubbed. 

• 2 weeks later...

The ending was more satisfying than When a Snail Falls in love. I want more episodes. They should make another season. I want to see Han Chen and Xiao Bai get marry. I can't wait until the English subtitles come out. (spoiler) Even though I shouldn't, I'm glad "S" didn't die.

Still waiting for the sub!! But was not able to resist watching it with my very basic chinese understanding!!! I love the series! so far my favorite among the three :D The leads sizzle! No wonder they won best couple for this series!

Memory lost was really good. I loved how everything was connected. I hope they make another season because I'm really curious about ' S '. If you guys ever need help with translating I can help c:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 11:07 AM, 3z3zm3lp said:

Still waiting for the sub!! But was not able to resist watching it with my very basic chinese understanding!!! I love the series! so far my favorite among the three :D The leads sizzle! No wonder they won best couple for this series!

I agree. There were so many hot scenes between the two. WASFIL didn't have much romance and the couple in Love me if you dare just weren't as perfect as Han Chen and Jin Xi. There should be another season, I want to see their wedding. 

8 hours ago, Heidi Tieu said:

I agree. There were so many hot scenes between the two. WASFIL didn't have much romance and the couple in Love me if you dare just weren't as perfect as Han Chen and Jin Xi. There should be another season, I want to see their wedding. 

:D Their kisses are so passionate! I was not expecting it since usually asian dramas are quite conservative. They made me blush! :D They look so perfect, did not even notice their 9 years age gap!

On 1/5/2017 at 7:34 AM, 3z3zm3lp said:

:D Their kisses are so passionate! I was not expecting it since usually asian dramas are quite conservative. They made me blush! :D They look so perfect, did not even notice their 9 years age gap!

I agree, who cares how many ages apart they are. They're a cute couple. It's nice seeing how passionate they are. Han Chen is a passionate person. I want more Han Chen. <3 Han Chen and He Yi Chen from you are my sunshine are my favourite male lead so far. 

Archived