Muscle body wanted

CamelKnight

Ugh.... so my wife and I went to Eurodisney this weekend and saw a show featuring a "Tarzan". The guy was buff, a nice sixpack and long hair. The hair is a problem, I can never match that, but the body...

Well, let's just say my wife would love for me to have a nice toned body. I'm just too damn lazy so I need a fitness routine that takes no time out of my daily K-Drama addiction, costs the least amount of cash (so no plastic surgery) and gives me a killer body within weeks.

Is there any miracle drug out there that could help? :D 

• 3 months later...

I started with doing push-ups at home, ab exercises & pull-ups when I had the opportunity. Then I started going to the gym, My diet consists of vegetables, fruits,lean meats for protein eggs and milk. I focus on getting 0.8-1g of protein per pound of body weight.

• 1 month later...

Hey! 

Even my boyfriend wanted a muscular body. Also he had tried to work several things and obvious results were seen. 

To be honest, he is very lazy to hit the gym. :P 

Then I saw EUREKA moment in his life. He started to setup home gym by seeing this "http://garagegymplanner.com/legendary-guide-to-fitness-workouts/"  and I started to refer this website to my fellas. 

• 2 months later...

Pharmascience medicine work on Hemorrhoids Causes and symptoms.

Precisely why hemorrhoids develop is unknown. Researchers have identified a number of reasons to explain hemorrhoidal swelling, including the simple fact that people's upright posture places a lot of pressure on the anal and rectal veins. Aging, obesity, pregnancy, chronic constipation or diarrhea, excessive use of enemas or laxatives, straining during bowel movements, and spending too much time on the toilet are considered contributing factors.Pharmascience medicine stop causing hemorrhoids and very good work on that.

For more visit

............................................................................................

Hemorrhoids

Guest Belinda

you can hire a personal trainer or join gym . If you are not able to go gym then hiring personal trainer will be a good option they ll help you keep a check on your workout. Visit  KORE WELLNESS to know the details of the Personal Trainers

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2016 at 0:49 PM, delilah12345 said:

Hey! 

Even my boyfriend wanted a muscular body. Also he had tried to work several things and obvious results were seen. 

To be honest, he is very lazy to hit the gym. :P 

Then I saw EUREKA moment in his life. He started to setup home gym by seeing this "http://garagegymplanner.com/legendary-guide-to-fitness-workouts/"  and I started to refer this website to my fellas. 

Did he get success by following those guidelines?

• 5 months later...

Pharmascience Health Gainer for contains calories in bulk and Weight Gain

A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.

For more visit

Health Gainer

Archived