[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@gandaako05 Yeah, I don't expect Eric and Solar's fans to ship them, but just... Why do they hope bad things for your idol's program? Isn't it good that if your idol is getting more recognition by doing well in a program, not because of scandals? :( I wish there are more fans who aren't like that. And I think you're right about they're being loved by Koreans. Even MBC put them with other popular former WGM couples :D 

• Like 3

@Farfalle the real fans is the one who support whatever that make their idol happy, im sure you got what i mean :) we can see the reason why Eric face is so brightly today :D whenever we get down, Eric always give something that make us feel happy again lol just like his interview yesterday :phew: as you said he's the captain of this ship lol, i gonna believe in him on their married life *fist bump*

• Like 3

@sight_stv yea- it's feel like what all of us here hope before gonna happen soon, right? Just think about them already make us excitedㅎㅎ ahahhaha. It's weird if the PDs is the one who plastered it bcs on what intention, right? If Solar did it, we know the reason why she did that ;) HAHAHAHA. I hope it wont be plot twist, I mean Eric is the one who plastered it (?) LOLOL. Ehhey- if they cut all those precious scenes again, idk what the PDnims think whenever they cut those valueable moments OTL *mental headdesking*

@LaBelle No biggie, chingu. I'm glad I can share an update by Kfans who stumble upon our adorkable coupleㅎㅎ funny and cute at the same time right?ㅎㅎ

@Farfalle you're right. Seeing Solar being jealous is hard already T_T I really hope this time, MBC won't dissapoint us anymore. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ you know what? I saw the plasters first when I clicked on the insta postㅎㅎㅎㅎ I was like, "Eh- what is that? LOL isn't that plasters?There are two plasters!" That 'someone' put on the plasters at the accurate place tho HAHAHA 
Gosh, i bet the SUN shine brightly over him today that's why he glowing so much today B) Let's see how energetic he is in today's performance since someone is cheering on him earlier today? :P

Spoiler

......wow- that's harsh, chingu. I wonder what they actually think when they typed that. Seriously, if you're a true fans, you will support everything he/she do as long they're happy with it & received positive feedbacks from public. Sometimes, in everything we do, we still have a limit that we need to obey tho :( aigu...hope you will find strength, chingu-ya. You must be affected by it since you understand what they said. (Now, I'm too...but don't worry, it will ease away soon since I can't wait to watch Eric's stage today keke) I stumbled a few of them, but i don't get what are they trying to said since I only know one/two words OTL 

• Like 4

Eric's stage today at MBC Music 'Show Champion'! That Solar's cheek punch :wub: I think it's a mission ahahaha. He looked nervous though today, or just me? :huh: His voice isn't that stable haha.

-----

What is this? LOL :lol:

• Like 7

에릭몬GO - 전설의 포켓몬을 찾아서

[에릭몬GO - 전설의 포켓몬을 찾아서] 포켓몬 못찾겠어, 못참겠어! 서울에서는 찾을 수 없는 포켓몬을 찾으러 에릭남 속초로 GO! 속초에서 발견된 에릭몬. 또 어디서 나올지?! 내일 정오 에릭몬 출몰 지역을 공개합니다! #에릭남 #에릭몬GO #포켓몬_마스터

Posted by 에릭남 ERIC NAM NEWS on Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ericmon go lol

• Like 3

OMGG thank you guys!!! *hugs*  @Farfalle @gureentea seriously you guys! this video is made my day! i wanna shout "LOOK AT THAT" to everyone who againts our couple, as you said chingu i think that gesture is "Solar Mission" or "Solar Revenge?!" LOL LOL :D:D yeah you right, he somehow very nervous and very energetic today, you can see his face is very nervous on early minutes and when Jin rap you can see Eric dance so energic! and come on guys im sure you can hear it he say "come on" when he never be that energic or say "come on" when the rap session lol lol Eric-sshi i can see you very happy today haa?? :D 

• Like 4

@sight_stv Yeah, I get it chingu. And really, hopefully the amount of healthy fans for Eric and MAMAMOO is more than fans like that. Hahaha yeah, Eric is indeed the official captain of this ship B) 

@ryuseolnims What a pair of eagle eyes you have :DD If Solar is the one who plastered those, it's cute though. Usually the plasters are on the brand name or something, but the plasters are now in the 'strange' place. Hahahaha I think he got nervous though. Or is he tired that his voice is a bit shaky :sweatingbullets:

-----

A peek of Solar's general view at falling in love with a close friend from latest V app. I don't mean to slow down our ship though, please see it positively :) 

• Like 4

Gahhhhhh! Now I know why my heart beating so fast today! While waiting to watch Eric's Show Champ performance, I keep looking at our couple's update today eventho I already saw it, endup smiling like an idiot LOL. And then, Eric's turn to perform and I watched it with anticipation and BAMM!!! That 'i-think-i-know-that-pose-but-where-eh-isn't-that-sol-!!!' pose come at the end!! HAHA Guess we hit a jackpot again today, ddongideul! AGAIN! I keep replaying the video for nth time and I'm not deluluing abt Eric doing Solar's Your The Best hit pose! The freaking cheek punch!!!!! >_< (and no more sour feeling! Tehehe! my instinct is right! Kyaa~!) Yes, maybe its the mission that Solar asked him to do? or even if not, maybe its a sign to Solar as a mark of appreciation from Eric for her hardwork promoting him today? :') aww...this couple really- *sniff sniff* even the thumbnail for his performance for today is the picture of him doing cheek punch LOL today definitely a day that full of happiness from the start till the end of the day. Thank you, Eric Nam Yoondo & Solar Kim Yongsun! #DdongiCoupleIsTheBest! <3

LC0aksp.png  

Eric: Yongsun-ya~!! Gomawwo~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

• Like 6

Hello lovelies *waves* ~Thanks for the updates! *group hugs* Reading everyone posts are such amazing healings for me. :) So our Yongsunnie helps to promote her hubby? Eric is lucky to have such a lovely wifey like her! The pic being plastered... oh that someone must have done it! Pretty obvious isn't it? Lol :DHmm do we get to see the jealousy Solar? Will they have their lovey-dovey fight? Kekeke :P Holding hands are not an issue anymore but that doesn't mean i'm not looking forward for that moment to happen. I'm just grateful enough to see them enjoying their time together happily. Just feel thankful that one of our wish got fulfilled finally. Only them can show us their unique ways of supporting each other. This couple are just full of charms! I agreed that they do have mutual feelings for each other, especially Eric! That explains why they didn't took the risk, being cautious and progress their pace slowly. What makes them more special is their natural relationships. That's why i'm enjoying watching them. 

Let me share one of the bestest shippers' confession.

Eric's sincerity confession from his interview for Allure Korea pictorial as posted by Farfalle chingu many thanks for the translations! *hugs*) shows how fond he was to Yongsunnie as he always got melted with her gestures... lol :rolleyes:~ Depicted from his line, "Because my appearance at TV and real life is not different." - So if he is really being "true and real", kekeke i don't have to say much coz you girls know what i meant. ;) 

@ryuseolnims 

Thanks for the cute vid! *hugs* I have nothing to say beside saying, "That's my sweet couple!" Hehehe~♡ Eric is right! Yongsunnie becoming his actual wife, proud of promoting and letting people show lots of love for her hubby's comeback promotions. Gah! This lil wifey need a good "shock" from her hubby! Hahaha :PIt really shows how glowy he gets from his SUNSHINE...Solar might also request him to do a little mission during his stage performance! Hohoho:w00t: Have you watched YongkkongByulkkong v live chingu? Our Yongsunnie wanted to lose her weight since she have been gaining it lately. One thing that comes in my mind- that is due to eating much yummy foods! Thanks to her husband for feeding her well! Lol. You can see her cute puffy cheeks already. ㅋㅋㅋ

@Farfalle

IKR!!! I don't care if those haters dislike our couple but wishing to ruin their own idol's program is just too much. They really stoop so low. They are not being very professional as a fan they claimed themselves. I remembered when he promoted his song, "CHMS" in v live app where he said he can do everything except to date. You can see how some of his fans reacted when they showed their dislikeness to even hear him mentioning the word dating. Hearing that, Urban Zakapa members took his side by saying, "Eric Nam is a human too!". Knowing this, Eric have to be aware of his fans. That reminded me when he posted a video on his FB of him singing the proposal song to Solar on WGM and he deleted right after. Poor him. :( That's why both Solar and him have to stay cautious and even not to share their SNS that they wanted to post casually. I don't understand why people need to be so conservative about it? I know they love their idol but if they prohibited him from dating, what kind of fans are they? So much mysterious. *facepalm* Let us just pray that both Eric and Solar don't get affected by this and that they going to stay long in WGM.

~~~~~

I guessed this must be Solar's request of doing his little mission? Kyyyyyaaaaa:heart: Eric being a wife pabo is sooooooo cute and sweet!!!♡

ps: LOL it took me 2 hours for this post... sorry for being late! ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 6

Hi! Finally! I got on this thread! I just created account here just to have an updates with the couple! My ultimate favorite couple! Im a really hard-shipper of them! Im literally crying whenever they interact with each other and little skinships. My fangirl feels are going wild. Huhu. Actually even my imagination. Hihihihi

By the way, im looking forward for more ddongie couple moments to come. Im not expecting much but with solar's attitude. (Just now, i remembered something. The lie detector episode when solar said she's a pervert but not an insane one and the detector tells its a lie. HAHAHAHA) And eric nam's i think they may end up liking each other too. I hope :3

Its good to have some other people to talk with in this kind of topic. Cause i dont have friends who are into kworld. So i really dont have anybody to talk with my thoughts and more. Im just so happy. Welcome me juseyo~

Love lots <3 

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims Hahaha thanks for screencapping, chingu! :D Maybe the poster of the video is secretly a Ddongi Couple shipper :lol:

@gandaako05 Omg, I also have watched that Simon & Martina's interview before Eric & Solar casted in WGM, but I don't remember. And yeah, he's being honest, even his ideal type doesn't change. Hopefully Solar realizes his sincerity :D 

@zurah90 Love the confession. Confessions like that can be so biased, but I like that the poster still expressed his/her thoughts rationally :) Yeah, just confused why they do it to their own idol. Just hope that they will be more mature as day goes by. I know, right? Eric is so fond of her sincerely that I'm a little bit afraid like 'what if he's disappointed one day?' :sweatingbullets: But, nah, it's just a protective side of me because he's being so kind. I really hope that they really can strenghten and maintain their relationship, at least as friends. I'm late at watching the Eric's V live when he released the "Can't Help Myself", so I don't see the scene you mentioned, but I'll watch it again for research purpose :P Ugh, I think his fandom isn't ready yet if he had a girlfriend. Well, I kinda know about it though, remember the article which WGM PD talked about Eric? PD said that Eric's female fans reactions when he's casted in WGM are mostly negative. Yeah, if the situation is like this, I would prefer them to keep communicating secretly. 

• Like 2

"Song only for SOLAR!"

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

- Eric to Solar 

#DongieCoupleEP13
#IWontGiveUp
#WeGotMarried
#JejuIsland
#Saranghara
#SUPERGV 

• Like 6

Title: Ooh Ooh

Artist: Eric Nam ft. Hoya

ALBUM: OOH OOH

[Eric]
Woah yeah
Woah yeah come on

이렇게 빠질 줄 상상도 못해봤어
ireohge ppajil jul sangsangdo mothaebwasseo
I never imagined I’d fall for you this much

넌 누구니 넌 대체 뭐니
neon nuguni neon daeche mwoni
Who are you? What are you?

메마른 마음에 단비처럼
memareun maeume danbicheoreom
You fell down like sweet rain on my dry heart

니가 내려와 처음 느껴 이런 기분
niga naeryeowa cheoeum neukkyeo ireon gibun
I’ve never felt this way before

니 눈짓 몸짓 하나 하나 날 유혹해
ni nunjit momjit hana hana nal yuhokhae
Each look, body movement you make tempts me

Baby come, baby come with me

심장과 눈과 머리가 다 멈춰 섰어
simjanggwa nungwa meoriga da meomchwo seosseo
My heart, eyes and head have all stopped

Ooh ooh pretty baby

우우우우 취한 것 같아
Ooh ooh chwihan geot gata
Ooh ooh I think I’m drunk

Ooh ooh making me crazy

우우우우 내 손 잡아줘
Ooh ooh nae son jabajwo
Ooh ooh ooh ooh hold my hand

[Hoya]
OK! 말 안 해도 알지 내가 누군지
OK! mal an haedo alji naega nugunji
OK! I don’t need to tell you, you know who I am

먼저 다가가는 경우, 극히 드물지
meonjeo dagaganeun gyeongu, geukhi deumulji
It’s really rare for me to approach someone first

달이 저물기 전에
dari jeomulgi jeone
Before the moon goes away

번호 아닌 주소를 난 묻지
beonho anin jusoreul nan mudji
I ask for your address not your number

딱 좋은 키 차이 좀 더 가까이
ddak joheun ki chai jom deo gakkai
Our height difference is perfect

천천히 알아가자는 말 따윈
cheoncheonhi aragajaneun mal ddawin
there’s no need to say let’s get closer or take it slower

내일 아침 침대 위
naeil achim chimdae wi
Sweetly whisper to me after you

날 깨우며 속삭여 달콤히
nal ggaeumyeo soksagyeo dalkomhi
wake me up tomorrow morning on the bed

[Eric]
뭐라도 좋으니 니 얘기를 해줄래
mworado joheuni ni yaegireul haejullae
I don’t care what it is so tell me about yourself

난 궁금해 널 알고 싶어
nan gunggeumhae neol algo sipeo
I’m curious, I want to know you

잔잔한 가슴에 바람처럼 니가 불어와
janjanhan gaseume baramcheoreom niga bureowa
In my calm heart, you blew like the wind

나 원랜 안이랬어
na wollaen aniraesseo
I wasn’t like this before

목소리 향기 하나 하나 날 자극해
moksori hyanggi hana hana nal jageukhae
Your voice, your scent, each of them stimulates me

Baby you, baby you so sweet

숨결이 촉이 감각이 다 마비됐어
sumgyeori chogi gamgagi da mabidwaesseo
My breath, touch, senses have all frozen

Ooh ooh oh pretty baby

우우우우 데인 것 같아
Ooh ooh dein geot gata
Ooh ooh I think I’m burned

Ooh ooh making me crazy

우우우우 널 보고 있어
Ooh ooh neol bogo isseo
Ooh ooh I’m looking at you

네게 가는 길을 열어줘
nege ganeun gireul yeoreojwo
Open the way to you

나를 허락해줘
nareul heorakhaejwo
allow me

후회하지 않을 거야
huhoehaji anheul geoya
You won’t regret it

내게 널 맡겨줘 oh baby
naege neol matgyeojwo oh baby
trust yourself to me, oh baby

[Hoya]
무슨 말을 뱉은 지 몰라
museun mareul baeteun ji molla
I don’t know what to say

입안엔 감탄만 맴돌아
ibanen gamtanman maemdora
there’s only sounds of awe in my mouth

넌 마치 톡 쏘는 콜라처럼
neon machi tok ssoneun kollacheoreom
Like fizzing cola, you surprise me

잘 빠진 라인 매일 놀라
jal ppajin lain maeil nolla
with your beautiful body

널 위해 노래할게 라라라 도레미파솔라
neol wihae noraehalge lalala doremipasolla
I’ll sing for you lalala doremifasolla

돼 줄게 니 등뒤의 날개
dwae julge ni deungdwiui nalgae
I’ll be the wings on your back

내게 올라타 말해 너밖에 몰라
naege ollata malhae neobakke molla
climb on me and tell me, I only know you

[Eric]
Ooh ooh oh pretty baby

우우우우 데인 것 같아
Ooh ooh dein geot gata
Ooh ooh I think I’m burned

Ooh ooh making me crazy

우우우우 널 보고 있어
Ooh ooh neol bogo isseo
Ooh ooh I’m looking at you

Yeah!
Dadaratada
Dadaratada
Woah oh

LISTEN CAREFULLY DONGIE SHIPPERS! :D

COINCIDENCE? OR MAYBE THEY ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE TO BE PAIR IN WE GOT MARRIED! :D 

• Like 6

@zurah90 as always, your post is so insightful :D and im agree every single word on your post, its just fans in korea who just feel that but its just some of it, some of them is happy to seeing our couple together, of course the real one ( fans ) lol :) this 2days from yesterday is just our day lol, even i cant describe how happy i am lol

• Like 3

Thanks for the update @gureentea and @Farfalle! When I saw gureentea's post I was already squealing :w00t: Then I saw Farfalle's post after with the video. Video guys!!!! :w00t: Then I said to myself, "Ang cute cute! (It's so cute!)". It's been a long time in We Got Married since the performers/artists are doing a "mission" during their performance. I really miss that! I miss that part when the husband/wife is so nervous yet they are so eager to fulfill the mission given by their other half. :wub:

Hi @jelatinx welcome to club! Enjoy your stay here and keep posting! 

• Like 3