[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

39 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I don't see the drama loosing PSH fans.

It is a pity that you do not see. I see *this is evident even in this forum thread*
I talk with many people, with PSH's fans also.
This is not just my opinion.
10, 11, 12 ep ...
At first I thought  she had a little vacation.
But no ... this continues.
And the audience noticed it and discontent is growing.
HJ is not only a JH's lovely woman.
Drama interested of people that it may even be the first time in the Korean drama, the protagonist - a woman.
And she is not just with someone and for someone, namely her character - leading.
She's strong, smart, beautiful, sexy, etc.
But gradually HJ from the main character becomes an ordinary female image for dramas - JH's lovely woman only. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

Oops. I really love the first episodes of this drama but I dont know why I gradually lost the interest in the next episodes. PSH is beautiful and talent but somehow she looks too young for the role. Looking at her makes me feel that she is not mature enough. I dont know why I have this feeling. The chemistry between the two also doesn't convince me. Why why why? I did really like it before!

Doctors is a drama that strongly driven by characters, not by plot. People who enjoy it loved the characters so they want to know and follow their journey. Sometimes there is drama that you don't love the characters but the plot is captivating enough you can't stop and keep watching. But it's really not the case here. So if you don't like the characters and feel like they have no chemistry. I really see no point you continue watching this drama. I think Doctors is just not your cup of tea. Hope you find a drama that you will love wholeheartedly like we all here love Doctors :)

• Like 20

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I was watching the scene at JH's apartment again for the n-th time :P KRW is really a great actor. Notice his very subtle panic expression when HJ said she'll go then after she felt happy everything is cleared up between them. And also his very quick frown when she said don't need to make her stay back, but as soon as she turned around, he was all attentive again. KRW acting is jjanggg!!

I noticed that too! He was out of focus, so I went a lil like "did he just frown and pouted"? *rewinds* "he did!!!" 

But he was very quick to show his smiley face the moment HJ turned to face him! Very cute!!

• Like 23

Koreans Vote Which Stars They Want To Go On Vacation With

Koreans Vote Which Stars They Want To Go On Vacation With

Recently, a marriage consulting agency released a questionnaire asking people which actor or actress they’d want to accompany for a summer vacation. The first place actor was Lee Jong Suk, who is currently starring on the MBC drama “W,” while first place actress was Park Shin Hye from “Doctors.”

The questionnaire, targeted for people in their young twenties, received 387 votes, and after analysis found that Lee Jong Suk was number one with 34 percent of the votes. Park Shin Hye won first place for the female category with 29 percent of the votes.

A source from the marriage agency stated, “Based on the questionnaire, young people want to go on summer vacation with Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. The results of these answers reflect the current popularity of both their dramas.”

The main leads of “Uncontrollably Fond,” Kim Woo Bin and miss A’s Suzy also made the list, and were both placed at number two for the actor/actress people wanted to go on vacation with.

Source (1)/soompi

----------------------------------------

Doctors HD TOPSTARNEWS PICS

1469667410-98-org.jpg

1469667422-16-org.jpg

Source:http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=206646

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

Oops. I really love the first episodes of this drama but I dont know why I gradually lost the interest in the next episodes. PSH is beautiful and talent but somehow she looks too young for the role. Looking at her makes me feel that she is not mature enough. I dont know why I have this feeling. The chemistry between the two also doesn't convince me. Why why why? I did really like it before!

for me, when i'm watching drama/movie , i let loose my imagination making it no boundaries -sometimes compare it with my own life story ...

as for PSH's, i think she fits in perfectly with d character ... and her acting skill is improving ... a lot

well, those are my thoughts... i'm aware that not everyone has d same thought as i am ... still, i'm asking you "please try to watch it again with a loose imagination"

khamsahamnida   

20 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Sorry, but I have to say.

I'm a PSH's fan.
In the last series, PSH was rare in the frame
Sometimes she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not like this.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (in the 12th only the moment of detention stalker).
Writer, what happened?
In addition to personal relationships...  she is also an intelligent physician, strong personality.
It was at the beginning of the drama. In the last 3-4 episodes do not.
Drama may lose PSH's fans.
This is already happening.

@Cawa Rain, even though she is rare in d frame but her presence is something that the viewers waiting for ... what is HJ thought, react, will she be able to over it, will she be able to unfold it, etc etc

as for her character, i think PD-nim and writer-nim want to show us how gradually HJ will become a much more excellent neuro surgeon with a combination of IQ, EQ and skill -with the help from dearest JH, YD, SH, SW, grandma and all people surround her ... 

well again, those r my thoughts ... please do enjoy this drama and you'll witness the growth of PSH ...

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Man, JH is a character with many layers. Who would have thought he could be so sly? Remember that part when HJ and JH talk things out at the table and HJ wanted to leave. JH was all flustered and trying to get her to stay. Then out of the blue, he said she told a lie. And diverted her attention to the claw toy machine and thus managed to get her to stay longer. Perhaps even overnight. Lol! Sly sly JH. 

I don't know for other patients here..but i remember after HJ stand up and want to leave, JH told HJ that he can't stop her for leaving and stay longer in his room and then HJ answer "yes" and talk about JH didn't answer her call, that's why JH said she told a lie about call him (i watch ep 12 with subtitle in dramayou.com)..i don't know if i've right subtitle :D

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

It is a pity that you do not see. I see
I talk with many people, with PSH's fans also.
This is not just my opinion.
10, 11, 12 ep ...
At first I thought  she had a little vacation.
But no ... this continues.
And the audience noticed it and discontent is growing.
HJ is not only a JH's lovely woman.
Drama interested of people that it may even be the first time in the Korean drama, the protagonist - a woman.
And she is not just with someone and for someone, namely her character - leading.
But gradually HJ from the main character becomes an ordinary female image for dramas - JH's lovely woman only. 

Hyejung is the main characters and the dramas is about her and JH, mostly

Even Empress Ki is ab the HJW's tittle character as tittle but she can't have her screen time most of the time... and would let other shines as well. 

Like I said again to Shinhye drama, story>>>>>  her character. Why don't you should learn a bit from her?

And no one said HJ is JH's woman only. You are the first. She has the most narrative parts in the dramas  and the drama focuses on her since the very beginning

But sure you can think whatever you want. I remember it will go no where even I tried last time 

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

hmm lol somehow it becomes less sexy knowing this LOL

did u notice that after the kissing scene his voice turns slightly down whenever he respond to HJ ...

Edited by trust3
  • Like 16

11 minutes ago, trust3 said:

did u notice that after the kissing scene his voice turns slightly down whenever he respond to HJ ...

Yes but if his deep voice is caused by smoking then it's not so sexy to me 

Just a personal thing. I even made my dad not smoke around me when I was younger ( started at 10 year-old :P) 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

Hello Doctors' patients :)....waaaahhhh im a constant lurker in this thread and now i decided to join in this amazing thread because i cannot contain myself aymore.. i feel sooo happy reading all your comments about our OTP Rae Won and Shin Hye. Actualy im an avid fan of PSH since You're Beautiful and i watch almost all her kdramas including Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven, Kimcheed Radish Family, You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, The Heirs and Pinoccho. I sooo admire her that's why i love her in all her dramas and  my fave drama of her before DOCTORS is Pinnochio @#1 and TheHeirs@2 but now im sooooooo in love with DOCTORS especially ShinHye with RaeWon :wub: 

welcome !! enjoy this trip :) Amazing things will happend to you and you mind . So be prepared . :) 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Yes but if his deep voice is caused my smoking then it's not so sexy to me 

Just a personal thing. I even made my dad not smoke around me when I was younger ( started at 10 year-old :P) 

We must not forget he is KRW, the actor.  He has his personal life, personal habits.  Not what we are watching him now in Doctors as HJH.

Edited by Winnie Lim
  • Like 12

Guest myasally

I'm an altenate fan of shin hye and rae won individually.... i never found rae won handsome but more into a charming man.... but doctors really change my view on him...everytime i look at him now....gosh what a fine handsome man especially on the back hug scen on epi 12, he just kill me with his look...

1 minute ago, AuroraRain said:

I'm back :P & OMG this thread is going so fast, it's really hard to keep up lol :phew:

Mandatory GIFs... KISS :wub::wub::wub:

^ How freaking HOT WAS THIS KISS, & OMG HJ totally seduced JH by stroking his hair... he totally got turned on haha as a result a PASSIONATE KISS  ^_^:wub: And then that second kiss initated by HJ was LOVE :heart:

Back HUG GIFs :wub:

^ How adorable was this back hug :wub: Such an AWW moment!

My MV of the week...

hm , amazing work !! thank to bring this beauty to us ...and by your words you made us falling in love one more time 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Even empress Ki is ab the HJW's character as tittle but she can't have her screen time most of the time... and would let other shine as well 

Like I said again to Shinhye drama, story>>>>>  her character.

Where is this character in 10-12 ep?
* repeat
Mostly she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (in the 12th the moment of arrest stalker only).

Medical dramas much. I do not want that this drama was one of many.
* Sorry for my bad english

• Like 1