[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hi! everyone. I've been silent reader.

Thanks everyone for the updates and comments... :):):):) 

It'll be great if someone could translate the script reading vid .....

counting the day until next teaser, Press con and premiere day.  Fighting everyone :):);) 

• Like 13

[Video] First debriefing video released for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors"

photo730162.jpg
First debriefing video released for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors"
http://www.hancinema.net/video-first-debriefing-video-released-for-the-upcoming-korean-drama-doctors-95122.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"Doctors" (2016)

Directed by Oh Choong-hwan

Written by Ha Myeong-hee

Network : SBS

With Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Kim Yeong-ae, Ji Soo,...

20 episode - Mon, Tue 22:00
Also known as "Doctor Crush"
Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/06/20

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, snowhninpyae said:

counting the day until next teaser, Press con and premiere day.  Fighting everyone :):);) 

welcome here dear friend @snowhninpyae :wub:

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, missminami said:

Hey guys, anyone know what krw say to psh first time in script reading video? He does not know kal so won rite? I think kal so won is quite famous in korea, no?

Let us wait the English translations but I think he  knows her may be he doesn't notice her presence bcz she is child and if you watched the video he entered greats all in the room , I think shin hye introducing her as the actress who will play the child part :)

• Like 14

@maris1 CONGRATULATIONS YOU LEGEND!!!! :heart:  cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

YES Im now officially using my ava to help promote Doctor's though I dont think I need to we're generating much excitment as it is and the drama hasnt even started. Can you imagine how much faster this thread will be when that time comes?wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524 OMO I never meant to do this but WOW 19 more days to go. :blush:

About my description name hahaha! I got Ogugu from OMHE our OTP is called Ogugu couple that I used it as I my sign of shipping them though it was 1% but now down to 0.5% and my OMHE family will even laugh at me for still clinging onto that 0.5% SHHHH!!! no laughing @leekyuphii @emme85 @vinsensa @luci13 @hankitae42 @firebrand1120_stv @violet88 @purplestarz @andrea13 @fairygirl123 I'll just secretly ship away in my cornercrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 

And as for PAC (PERVY AHJUMA CLUB- but def not all are ahjumma's) I need our Madam President @valsava or noisy @onnififi (but she's MIA) to speak upvictory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625. Im just the small potato whom joined later during the SWP thread and I do all the admin stuff like roll calling, bet collecting, shoutouts of PAC members to come and bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492over potential  hot2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509 R rated scenes  leading up to "certify" dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498  Oh I miss our PAC moments but we can get some red cards so we cheer on discreetly yet loudly  uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252 uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252 uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252 You might notice some PAC members around soon pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

• Like 15

7 Hottest K-drama doctors

by whatadrama on Wed, Jun 01, 2016
7. Doctor Crush’s Park Shin Hye
b61093e6-365b-458f-ba78-0965f306f937.jpg

In Park Shin Hye’s comeback drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors) Kim Rae Won (punch ) , Kim Min Seok(Descendants of the Sun), Lee Sung Kyung(Cheese in the Trap), and Yoon Kyoon Sang have confirmed their roles. The upcoming medical drama premieres on DramaFever in July. Add it to your queue now! 
To read whole article :https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-hottest-k-drama-doctors/

• Like 12

May be someone posted this but I want post this again I loved that look  :
tumblr_o82jutXKK01sq7hzoo1_540.gif

tumblr_o82jutXKK01sq7hzoo2_540.gif

Indulging my life, sometimes is more vicious and cruel than death. Even those moments I indulge myself… The voice deep in my heart still keep asking. Do you want to continue like this? 

Doctors (2016)

Cr/; Salineee....Tumblr

• Like 15

Park Shin Hye to make drama comeback!

Spoiler

f63a3f108eb49355ce6571a8073b3ad3_1464758

Photos from SBS

Actress Park Shin Hye will make her drama comeback with the upcoming SBS TV series 'Doctors.' This drama will portray the stories of a woman doctor. Shin Hye will play the leading role with actor Kim Rae Won. 

The first episode will be broadcast on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST!

Spoiler

f63a3f108eb49355ce6571a8073b3ad3_1464758

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1061

• Like 12

Dear friends did you notice that big actors as Jeon Kuk-Hwan is among the cast I loved him in GBMB drama hahaha I was smiling when he joking with  Jang Hyun-Sung his character named  Jin Sung-Jong  :wub:
tumblr_o5emh1MvIv1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

Lee Ho-Jae I remembered him from Goong he will play  Hong Doo-Sik  :wub:

1s[1]0.JPG

Eom Hyo-Seop I remembered  his memorable role in Princess man he will play as  Jin Myung-Ho
gl_1454771420815.jpg

Wow what a perfect cast :w00t:

pics cr: to the owner 

• Like 19

9 hours ago, snowhninpyae said:

welcome chinguyaaaaa........lets have fun in this thread

i think we will welcome many ppl later....hahahahahahaha :w00t::w00t::wub::wub:

8 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@maris1 CONGRATULATIONS YOU LEGEND!!!! :heart:  cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

YES Im now officially using my ava to help promote Doctor's though I dont think I need to we're generating much excitment as it is and the drama hasnt even started. Can you imagine how much faster this thread will be when that time comes?wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524 OMO I never meant to do this but WOW 19 more days to go. :blush:

About my description name hahaha! I got Ogugu from OMHE our OTP is called Ogugu couple that I used it as I my sign of shipping them though it was 1% but now down to 0.5% and my OMHE family will even laugh at me for still clinging onto that 0.5% SHHHH!!! no laughing @leekyuphii @emme85 @vinsensa @luci13 @hankitae42 @firebrand1120_stv @violet88 @purplestarz @andrea13 @fairygirl123 I'll just secretly ship away in my cornercrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 

okay want tosay congratulation too to @maris1 wow legend!!!!!!!!!

huwaaaaa just notice it onnie...you changed your ava to our OTP picture...huwaaaaaaa......lemme adore your ava every time i read your post...hahahahaha

yeah i think this drama will moves faster when it started airing....just 35s teaser and script reading video already makes this thread moves faster than before..how about when they airing 1hour full of this drama later???omg...it will move sooooo fast....dunno will i still can keep it up???or left behind again??hahahahahaha..must prepare myself...

unnie....you are so loyal to oguogu couple while most of us already give up our hopes...and you still cling up at 0.5%???wow unnie jjang!!!!!no i dont laugh....i just surprised you still have that kind of hope....wish you luck unnie with that 0,5%...oh i really cant have that high hope...almost 0% now...hahahahahahahaha...

5 hours ago, NileRose said:

7 Hottest K-drama doctors

by whatadrama on Wed, Jun 01, 2016
7. Doctor Crush’s Park Shin Hye

In Park Shin Hye’s comeback drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors) Kim Rae Won (punch ) , Kim Min Seok(Descendants of the Sun), Lee Sung Kyung(Cheese in the Trap), and Yoon Kyoon Sang have confirmed their roles. The upcoming medical drama premieres on DramaFever in July. Add it to your queue now! 
To read whole article :https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-hottest-k-drama-doctors/

even before started airing PSH already become 7 hottest kdrama doctors????wow...wow....wow....she is the one of hottest doctor and the team doctor in this drama will be one of the hottest team doctor everrrrrr.....look at their visual,,huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

1 hour ago, NileRose said:

Wow what a perfect cast :w00t:

yeaaaahhhhhhh.......what a perfect cast....and it speak alone at the script reading video....so many great cast become in one room????wow....awesome..superb...lets wait with the execution late (excited)...they already have this amazing cast so it must be great execution right????right???:phew::phew::phew:

huwaaaaaa thanks for the gift.....PSH eyes...omo omo....PSH and KRW gifs :wub::wub:seriously every time i open this thread with so many gifts in every post it makes me weak and want to repeat the teaser and script reading video again and again.. (i tried to repeat it but it failed every time i came here....in the end i ended up watching it again...okay because i already came here..its mean i want to watch the video again...cant help really!!!!!!)..will SBS give us any goodies today???hmmmmmmmm

ps: wow the poster photo shoot looks so colorful....with the flowers and garden setting....so beautiful.....so we will get colorful poster then???ah cant wait SBS dropped that poster...

• Like 13

Our very pretty neurosurgeon fellows in an equally pretty setting.......shooting for the posters?

image_zps1x0ycvcr.jpeg[/URL]

cr DC

This thread has been moving warp speed ahead since the teaser and script reading that it's becoming difficult to stay abreast . I want to say thank you all for your fun posts and comments.....looking forward to weeks ahead sharing with you all....:D:D:D

@Kasmic.... @NileRose.... @leekyuphii.....Thank you! Shukran ! Merci ! Gomawo ! Gracias!.........to be a " living" legend is an achievement indeed.....:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 14

The Candid pictures of a Happy , Relaxed & Perfectly Chosen cast of Doctors on the occasion of the 1st Script reading...........

image_zpsmneojshy.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsytfdro5y.jpeg[/URL]

.image_zpscsaez89z.png[/URL]

image_zpsm2yvcz9c.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsknu1qht5.jpeg[/URL]

image_zps7cndqhst.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpswpck0clb.png[/URL]
cr DC

• Like 16

Omo So many pictures hahaha! @maris1 you might need to put those pics in a spoiler tag as Im sure you dont want a red card :blush: 

Im also think of changing my ava again to this one hmmmmm?? ;)

And his looking so much the chaebol in this IG pic

• Like 13