[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Thank you so much, everyone, for all the updates!  :wub:

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye at teaser filming

photo728797.jpg

"Dcotors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye are smiling in the picture.

The teaser for the SBS drama "Doctors" was filmed on the 28th. Kim Rae-won appeared in a light brown suit with a maroon tie and white shoes. Park Shin-hye appeared in jeans, a blouse and a doctor's gown. They play Ji-hong and Hye-jeong.

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye left no room for awkwardness although it was their first time working together.

Kim Rae-won said he liked the cheerful atmosphere.

Park Shin-hye played a part in making Kim Rae-won smile throughout the shoot and she said, "It's been a while since I've been on set, but it's good to be with old people once again".

The teaser for "Doctors" will be released this 30th.

"Doctors" is about Park Shin-hye who goes from being a delinquent to a doctor and Kim Rae-won who fights for justice meeting as doctors and falling in love with each other.

source

• Like 16

[Sports Chosun] "Kim Rae Won + Park Shin Hye Doctors filming site first revelation....20th June first broadcast"

image_zpsrzip945i.jpeg[/URL]

]image_zpsktn4doyn.jpeg[/URL]

Credit wintercherub 

All I can say is that it was worth all the wait! .....:love::blush:

• Like 14

image_zpscoxwgtcy.jpeg[/URL]

As is known, Park Shin Hye currently filming a new drama titled Doctors. This darling young actress also shared a picture when being on the set.
Through personal Instagram account, Park Shin Hye posted a photo along with co-star sweet. Yep, none other than the handsome actor Kim Rae Won.
In the uploaded photos can be seen how the Park Shin Hye is so cheerful. Save 26-year-old was standing behind the opponent with a smile so wide.

26-year-old actress also appeared in uniform doctors, according to his character. Who would have thought, the star that has more than 12 years into this role in the art world took medical drama.
Kim Rae Won’s own standing with a cool smile. Actor 35 years it looked so charming standing beside Park Shin Hye.
In the new SBS drama is scheduled to air June 20, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won will have a relationship that is so closely. Obviously curious chemistry dong with the actor who was adrift until 9 this year?

By Newshub Asia.

• Like 15

Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won smile for the cameras on set of Doctors

by girlfriday | May 29, 2016

Doctors9.jpg

Aw, they kind of look cute together. I mean, he looks very much like her older wiser sunbae, but that’s the dynamic in the drama, right? Maybe it’s just that Kim Rae-won (Punch) is permanently seared into my brain as the perfect oppa-next-door type, so I’ll always see him as that. Here’s a peek at Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won together for the first time on the set of their new SBS drama Doctors, a coming-of-age story about a rebellious heroine who overcomes her gangster background and becomes a doctor.

The 20-episode Monday-Tuesday drama stars Park Shin-hye as a prickly heroine who has a hard time trusting people. She spent her youth as a gangster but turned her life around and became a doctor, and Kim Rae-won will be a mentor to her at the hospital. He’s a patient, caring doctor who quietly endures a painful past and always fights for what’s right. With his encouragement, she’ll become a better doctor and start letting people get close to her, and they’ll fall in love.

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won-smile-for-the-cameras-on-set-of-doctors/

i love their  smilles

• Like 15

OMG FINALLY!!! WE GET TO SEE PARK SHIN HYE WITH KIM RAE WON!!!

AND PARK SHIN HYE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THAT DOCTORS COAT!!!

Park Shin Hye is updating her instagram with a lot of  'Doctors' photos lol XD

Thank you Shin Hye!! :heart:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S TEASER FOR DOCTORS!!

SO MUCH GOOD NEWS TODAY!! :D

• Like 15

Wow cant wait for the teaser tonight. I hate that there are some people who complaining about the age gap. I believe KRW and PSH will become amazing couple. I believe team make up for KRW will make KRW looks younger and will suit with PSH.

• Like 14

Guest Agie

OW @NileRose get in line girl...hahaha....I like KRW since My Love Patzi...but I am not following his other drama and movie hehehe

Why is there still some one who complain about the age gap....ahh come on it was suppose to be age gap, that's what the story ask for .... and honestly I prefer Shin Hye paired up with older guy (read : mature) in her drama:D 

And I need KRW pic laughing freely with Shin Hye... like with the other lady....Gosh I'm jealous for Shin Hye....LOL :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, NileRose said:

I can't wait keep posting hahahaha :w00t:
The news , the pics OMG Kim Rae Won so Handsome and Manly hahahaha
 :D

This!!!! I so agree with your @NileRose they look so good together and KRW he is so dapper and young in his do for this drama...awwwww...I can't wait. The chemistry is really there, and this is just one pic we are seeing.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Agie said:

OW @NileRose get in line girl...hahaha....I like KRW since My Love Patzi...but I am not following his other drama and movie hehehe

Why is there still some one who complain about the age gap....ahh come on it was suppose to be age gap, that's what the story ask for .... and honestly I prefer Shin Hye paired up with older guy (read : mature) in her drama:D 

And I need KRW pic laughing freely with Shin Hye... like with the other lady....Gosh I'm jealous for Shin Hye....LOL :rolleyes:

@Agie :I know he is my fave actors but the pictures make me crazy hahaha fo is my fave actors but the pictures make me crazy hahaha rgive me :D

• Like 9

another best pair in dramaland... I love their pic together...they look good together...I really can't wait for this one... always love PSH in every drama and variety show...this is my first time to see KRW (since I'm not sure I remember watching him in any drama that I've watched) but I'm sure i'm going to love him too in this drama...

• Like 13

Thanks for all the updates :wub: This place is so lively today as expected with many lovely pics and soon to be released TEASER.

OMG admire onion headembarrassed4 onion head (let me borrow your emoticons  @leekyuphii )

They look so good together...don't care about the age gap...ShinHye has shown amazing chemistry even during her early role with her co-star then in Kimcheed Radish Cubes. It will be no different with her co-star Kim RaeWon in Doctors, if anything they may have explosive chemistry now that ShinHye is more experience and trying out new things like this role...

I just touched up a little on the original pic (crto/SBS) below so that it's a little different of the same pic of them we have for now :)

She looks so happy and cheeky posing like that behind him. Now can we have a pic of her beside him and another one of her in front of him lol...I'm not even asking for skinship pics yet so please be kind SBS :lol:

z3kSWnN.jpg?1

• Like 13

Jackpot started airing 10 min ago.......We should have the teaser for Doctors in an hours time! Cannot wait to see what it's going to be like......

Since Shinhye was in the Doctor's white coat so ................

will it be depicting the grown Hye Jung as the neurosurgeon fellow OR will it also include the high school one?.....maybe just the Doctor one since it's a teaser.....

It will not be the happy Hye Jung as we see Shinhye with her beaming beautiful smile.......in keeping with what I have of her character in my mind......but then how can so many fall for her in the drama if she is the gloomy type?......

will the teaser be just the main OTP.....YES!....I definitely , positively think it will be so.....

Oh these rambling thoughts of my brain!

Please feel and think less!

My spinning head with just their picture and the promise of a teaser !

Dear "Doctors".......what have you done to me?.............:scream:

30 min until the end of Jackpot ....and....the airing of the first teaser...........ready to see this thread go spinning forward with the warp speed ahead...........:lol:

correction.....jackpot started 40 min ago......so we should have the teaser in 20 min or so....:w00t:

• Like 9