[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

Eventhough I thought she did better in Pinocchio, I didn't really like her in FBND. I've seen Cyrano Agency and the tv movie Don't Worry I'm A Ghost which I think she did better as well. Still, if  I compare her to Doctors, she's just doing an awful lot better than before! She really improved a lot.
Perhaps I'm missing some drama's (I've seen Heirs and it's indeed due to the writing) but I do feel she's more believable and it's easier to connect to PSH in comparison to other drama's.

Perhaps it's personal preference but to me and many Shinhye fans I know,Dokmi in FBND is still her best role to date. She did so well  but it's not for everyone for sure. Even I like the writer PHR from Pinocchio better... FBND's middle part wasn't so great...

One of the problems in kdrama in general is that we don't have variety of roles for female leads but often just pretty innocent love interest for the male lead. They are hardly the focus on the shows. That's why I love female centric dramas- some of the rare time when the ladies got highlighted more 

Doctors is her latest project so her acting should be better  than the earlier ones right?  It also helps that Hyejung is very relatable that most of us can connect to her right away

Let's wait and see if Hyejung can replace Dokmi as my fav character of Shinhye's by the end of Doctors. Pray for the writer won't mess up

You can also try her other movie like Miracle in Cell No 7 or Royal tailor or her earlier drama Tree of Heaven, or Kimchee Radish cube... if you want to check out her other works... 

• Like 18

akhhh thanks god i can back home early today... i can't catch up this thread recently, preparation for eid al-fitr long holiday make my office damn hectic 

i think in ep 3 we still in the HJ past aren't we?? actually i can wait to move to the present day. i wanna how HJ & JH relationship begin what an impatient viewer pardon me 

hope my streaming link is good today, since i'm free i really wanna try screen recap tonight. hope my connection didn't against me either 

• Like 6

waaaa~ OST 2 finally out! i just listening to it and i love it so much.. it brings so much feels!

here's are my fan edit pics~ been doing it while waiting for airing time~ :D

tumblr_o9f8qumSt51u89bdco1_540.jpg

how i love the bond between HJ and her granny! such a beautiful relationship! it's really warm my heart!

tumblr_o9f8qumSt51u89bdco2_540.jpg

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, kDramaLoveR05 said:

Newbie here..  :D So happy to see PSY and KRW together in dramaland... 'Twas nice to have found this page.. 

Welcome to the doctors family :D everyone is probably glued to their respective screens counting down the minutes he3… wait for the onslought of live recaps as well as screen capping…. lets hope for continuius good ratings, doctors go go go!!! :wub:

• Like 7