[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

awww i can't wait to listen to Sunflower:sweatingbullets: cfans have an intelligent couple *cool*

I guess we don't have final one... so far we have Raisin couple & Jihye couple, may i suggest M&M (mentor & mentee) couple :w00t:

what's yours @thao_2512? and guys ya'll? would love to hear your fun ideas :blush:

If I have to choose between these 2, I'll take JIHYE for these reasons

1- Jihye means smart. It's perfect for our OTP

2. It usestheir character names ( Jihong and Hyejung) instead of  their real names (Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye)  which is more appropriate in this drama thread 

3.It sounds better lol 

Cl8AHjyVEAAxGkU.jpg

Cl8AIBvUgAEN_tg.jpg

Cl8AIdeVYAIkOAl.jpg

Cl8AI8cUoAIpw0N.jpg

• Like 21

CANNOT WAIT FOR subbed EP3!! 

I am not really a fan of PSH before this, but I finally can accept her in Doctors. Her acting skills has improved a lot. Looking forward for Hye-Jung Character. It is sad not to have attention & love since childhood but to be hated and get rid of. 

• Like 13

Even the teaser make me teared up, is that even make sense. Both are very very good actors. I can't wait to bawl for them. Okay? Do I sound like a lunatic when I said I can't wait to cry my heart out? 

I'm abusing myself, and I enjoy it. :P

@thao_2512 Yeah, I read it somewhere too, I agree it's befitting our OTP.

@kixamay Maseratti is cool, but I always picture JH as an SUV kind of guy not a sport extravagant imported car. Maybe that's for Yoon Do? He is after all a chaebol, right?

All the songs are great, but I hope there will be an upbeat song. Something that I can put on while I jog.

Again, thank you all for posting all the goodies. Sorry if I cannit contibute anything. I can only soam the thread with my excitement of this great show.

6 more hours you guys!! *squeeee

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, sera456 said:

CANNOT WAIT FOR subbed EP3!! 

I am not really a fan of PSH before this, but I finally can accept her in Doctors. Her acting skills has improved a lot. Looking forward for Hye-Jung Character. It is sad not to have attention & love since childhood but to be hated and get rid of. 

Actually she has always been good, or at least decent.. just often people only watch her popular works which sadly aren't her best roles like in Heirs and YB

And all the sudden everyone praised her because she is playing something significantly different lol

She was great in Pinocchio  and FBND, and all her movies too 

Of course she keeps improving but people make it like she suddenly became good when they can't differentiate between bad acting and bad characters. 

She has been suffering with so much hate since Heirs but it's not her fault that her character was written badly- only cry and being dragged around. 

• Like 23

@thao_2512 i kinda like the jinhye combination & what it represents too… suits our otp well :wub:

So the Doctors production team is saying the romance starts 'growing' tonite?? oh dear can i be anymore restless than i already am waiting for ep 3 & 4  to air this week :w00t: i might carve a path onto my marble floor from too much aimless meandering wahahaha.

Hang in there fellow patients, just a couple of hours more…. Doctors fighting :heart:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, starb82 said:

@kixamay Maseratti is cool, but I always picture JH as an SUV kind of guy not a sport extravagant imported car. Maybe that's for Yoon Do? He is after all a chaebol, right?

All the songs are great, but I hope there will be an upbeat song. Something that I can put on while I jog.

Again, thank you all for posting all the goodies. Sorry if I cannit contibute anything. I can only soam the thread with my excitement of this great show.

6 more hours you guys!! *squeeee

Maserati is coooolll but I am imagining her with a bike,  same with Ji Soo's bike. Lol

• Like 13

Guest myasally

Wait, their romance going to grow from today? Awww.... my shimjang! 

Sunflower is daebak! Love it love it

15 hours ago, starb82 said:

Actually ive just read it in twitter, We will find out later :D

This is the source: 

#ParkShinHye will drive Maserati Ghibli in #Doctors #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #닥터스

Source: http://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=829599

(from our friend google-some part translated) 

**Maserati official importers (Note) FMK is stylish and Maserati vehicles equipped with luxurious images expected to enrich the appeal of men and women protagonists featured doctors, through this 'Doctors' sponsorship to increase public interest in Maserati, an opportunity to reach out to a more familiar brand**

I'm spamming right now cause my internet later will be like richard simmons.

Too bad for me, Enjoy watching everyone... :w00t:

Cl8EH70UYAAUVmb.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 16

Oh wow, Shin Hye just hit another million on Instagram! 

(and I'm supposed to be working now *guilty)

Looking through all the goodies on insta hashtag! Self hyping before tonight! 

*inhaleexhale x100

• Like 15

I haven't had much time the last few days, but thanks everyone for the pictures and articles updates. ^^ Ooh, so the production team said that their romance will start to grow tonight? Makes me look forward to tonight's episode even more. <3 I can't wait. (Although hopefully I can stay up for it. It's 3AM where I am when it airs live lol.) Ah, and the new OST by Younha sounds good. I'm a fan of her, but I didn't even realize it was her, haha. xD

• Like 13

“Doctors” Teases Big Events In Relationship Between Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won

“Doctors” Teases Big Events In Relationship Between Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won

The anticipated June 27 episode of “Doctors” will be a big step in deepening the relationship between Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) and Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won).

Hye Jung becomes hurt again, coming face-to-face with the world’s misunderstanding and prejudice of her, while Ji Hong does everything he can to protect her, even if it means making sacrifices himself.

Episode 2 spoiler:

A member of the production said, “The fire at the end of episode two marked an extreme in the conflict between Hye Jung and Seo Woo (Lee Sung Kyung), and as a result, Hye Jung and Ji Hong are able to confirm their feelings for each other,” and, “In the midst of incident after incident, the progression of their relationship will be detailed, yet quick.”

Spoiler end

doctors park shin hye kim rae won

In an additional set of teaser stills, Hong Ji Hong is treating a cut on Hye Jung’s arm in a tense but sweet moment. Ji Hong is  angry that he’s more concerned for her than she is, and Hye Jung says, “But why am I more worried about you?”

“Doctors” also released a prequel video online on June 26, showing Hye Jung’s painful history with her stepmother and her father. This was a first for K-dramas, telling part of the story online rather than through broadcast.

The next episode of “Doctors” airs tonight, Monday, June 27.

Watch the latest episode (Episode 2) here:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/27/doctors-teases-big-events-relationship-park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won/

• Like 19