[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

41 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

I'm a dog person and that puppy was just too cute. I totally squeal at the sight of it next to shin hye. #waitingformonday 

I'm surprised at how many ppl are just discovering Kim Rae Won through this drama lol. I first fell in love with him in my love patzzi with Jang Nara there was no turning back followed his work since then. He's no flower boy but he's def handsome and charming. What I like about him most his acting skills....when ever it's an emotional scene, he's just getting started w/those eyes and me I'm already wiping my tears lmao. He conveys a lot through his eyes and what ever role he takes on he conveys it so real that you really believe he's a lawyer, chief, thug, College student, Director lol listing some of my fav Rae won roles.

Shin hye is a great actress too, one of my favs also that's why I was so hyped when they were confirmed. 

OFC, when the actors are this good there is bound to be chemistry. Props to casting director. Monday come soon. 

agree!

for me...punch is the best KRW to date..for those who have not watch it please do... then you'll gonna appreciate his acting more in doctors.. u can do so while waiting for monday.. hehehe.. 

i hope doctors is gonna stay fantastic. keep up d good job writer, pd and actors!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

LOL Shinhye can use both hands... It's not scripted :P . 

She is a lefty but she practiced and can use right hand to write and do other stuffs too... 

I don't think actors can try to used left hand even it it's script. It's not something one can change suddenly 

So Shin Hye is an ambidextrous, that explain how she's very good at both sports and art.

Oh well *shrug*, it still coincidentally fit to Hye Jung. Thanks for the confirmation!

• Like 20

The same day when Hye Jung kick the gangster, base on the shirt Hye Jung wore.....How many episode Hye Jung will wear this shirt?....LOL

BTW ..where is Ji Hong....while everybody made appearance today...why suddenly Ji Hong disappear???

ClynIR1WAAA2HuX.jpg

credit pic : S.Junho 

On 6/20/2016 at 7:11 AM, irilight said:

Again, thank you to @andy78, @Kehinde @kdramalovers, @ktiminie, @Kasmic, @VIP_Cake, @jongski,  for live recap and screencaps.

Big round of applause to our wonder soompi family, Awesome job guy's.. 

On 6/20/2016 at 0:46 PM, Triton823 said:

Dude! You need to speed read fast! Only 1 episode already and nearly 5 billion pages to read! LOL

Yo, I had to stop and take my sister to work it's this speedy enough,LOL 

On 6/20/2016 at 3:03 PM, badsmuler said:

Rating ( nationwide )

1. Doctors ( SBS ) : 12.9 % ----------------------> Ep.1

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 9.7 % ( - 1 % ) ------------------> Ep. 25

3. Beautiful Mind (KBS2 ) : 4.1 % ---------------------> Ep. 1

Credit : http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/405636

Congrats Kim rae won...i'm happy for you... :heart::heart:

Wow this is mind blowing I expected Doctors to take precedence over beautiful mind but beautiful mind tsking precedence of monster even though I enjoy monster very much I'm surprised it's in second, Thanks @badsmuler For bringing us the rating glad to see doctors ranking in double digits.. 

On 6/20/2016 at 5:07 PM, dani4lane said:

Can you all stop double posting the same articles. 

It's not done intentionally it just happens as people upload when they don't see someone has already done it..  

3 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

I'm a dog person and that puppy was just too cute. I totally squeal at the sight of it next to shin hye. #waitingformonday 

I'm surprised at how many ppl are just discovering Kim Rae Won through this drama lol. I first fell in love with him in my love patzzi with Jang Nara there was no turning back followed his work since then. He's no flower boy but he's def handsome and charming. What I like about him most his acting skills....when ever it's an emotional scene, he's just getting started w/those eyes and me I'm already wiping my tears lmao. He conveys a lot through his eyes and what ever role he takes on he conveys it so real that you really believe he's a lawyer, chief, thug, College student, Director lol listing some of my fav Rae won roles.

Shin hye is a great actress too, one of my favs also that's why I was so hyped when they were confirmed. 

OFC, when the actors are this good there is bound to be chemistry. Props to casting director. Monday come soon. 

@Kelly86   I'm with you when it comes to Kim Rae Won I've been a huge fan of his since the roof top drama loved, my love patsy.. I've been following him for a while now and yes he's charming in his on unique way..  Regarless of what role he plays I rank him up there with J Sung the actors that have honed there skills.. I would love to see him in a Saguek .. It's the only thing I haven't seen him in.. Have he ever made a Saguek ? 

• Like 17

I think it was Yeon Do and Hye Jung ?

x7F14K6.jpg

Spoiler

ls1IrVr.jpg

Spoiler

7lNLg4h.jpg

Spoiler

qUaBlIP.jpg

Spoiler

eNOYW5z.jpg

Spoiler

8MiXlGe.jpg

Spoiler

qGpqW5h.jpg

Spoiler

HdzMEYz.jpg

credit pic as tagged

2 hours ago, valsava said:

2 hours ago, valsava said:

Wow this is mind blowing I expected Doctors to take precedence over beautiful mind but beautiful mind tsking precedence of monster even though I enjoy monster very much I'm surprised it's in second, Thanks @badsmuler For bringing us the rating glad to see doctors ranking in double digits.. 

Anyooooeng @valsava unnie...

I think Mon-Tue Drama will be the battle of " Monster " VS " Doctors " because the rating gaps between them with " Beautiful Mind " are too big...for the last episodes, both dramas get double digits... :heart::heart:

I watch " Doctors " through my cable TV so i'm late 1 day than any of you...i choose to watch " Monster " LIVE instead because Kang ji hwan's outstanding performance in that drama is not something that you can leave behind... :blush::blush:

KRW's acting and his chemistry with PSH are good in this drama but still his brilliant acting in " Punch " that own my heart... :glasses::glasses:

• Like 18

Oooh Shin Hye has an interview too with one tabloid from my country...Will try to find the tabloid tomorrow,, to check out whether the content of interview the same or slightly different from other country.

ClzPGz3UkAAkdcx.jpg

credit pic to the owner