[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Omo just went somewhere and so many new posts...need some catching-up hihi. Welcome to new poster's let's enjoy this ride. Seat back and relax:)

Omo just went somewhere and so many new posts...need some catching-up hihi. Welcome to new poster's let's enjoy this ride. Seat back and relax:)

• Like 7

Excuse me while I post this. #sorrynotsorry :D

Reason why I'm not an office monkey right now talking to Brits... Imma watch the first episode of course. Ji Soo :wub:

Ji Soo!  as Soo Chul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can stay all day at this shot!

005ToIkcgw1f51mtoioaxj30bg0f0dgu.jpg

cr:kinjisoo weibo

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

Excuse me...
It is not on this topic...
But this is so cool, so amazing ...:w00t::wub:

Yeah I think that is obviously unrelated to this thread, if you want to post it maybe you can put it on the spoiler to those who wants to see it...

Same to you guys i cant contain myself to watch the First Episode but sadly i cant watch online cause my net is like a ninja turtle (slow)..hehehe..but to those who will watch, enjoy...

OST Repeat Mode...

tumblr_o922ttzlb81txkm7uo1_540.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 12

WOAH!! Another cameo who is a gang boss and super hottie, Lee Ki Woo and I think PSH will operate on him or show her Gangster personality leading to many people gossiping about her in the hospital.  I remember him in Memory but mainly in Flower Boy Ramen Shop..he didnt get the girl but he sure got her in real life :D and his sooooo tall - 192 cm :crazy: 

2016062017143915460-540x607.jpg cr. tenasia

All this blood on him is giving me the vampire vibe. HAHAHA! never say never he'll probably star in one soon. :P

APPROX. 3 HOURS TO GO!!! 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Саша Rain said:

Excuse me...
It is not on this topic...
But this is so cool, so amazing ...:w00t::wub:

Hide contents

I've actually become very interested in the shampoo tht PSH is endorsing/using bcos her hair looks awesome in all the shoots.  Its bouncing & flying about her in such an exciting way, and shes looking really great as the feisty HJ :wub:

• Like 9

45 min to airing of the 1st episode..........

yaaaaaaay!....

love it here right now......

seeing so many and everyone excited.....

love the prevailing atmosphere and the mood.......have to thank you all for it

please pm the streaming links specially one which can be watched on iPad....thanks!

:blush:

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye's V-App Livestream just ended... ;-;

It was 15 minutes long!

Park Shin Hye promised that if the ratings for 'Doctors' pasts 15% then she will do 'Shy Shy Shy', sing and show the set of 'Doctors' in the next livestream!!! :D

I really hope that the ratings will past 15%!! I really want to see Park Shin Hye do 'Shy Shy Shy' :wub:

• Like 13

Vapp just finished everyone... she said the begining of ep 1 is crucial to the plot...hmmmm I wonder why?

The Doctors team had the day off from filming today and shes somewhere in Gangnam with her company to watch the broadcast live.

201606202104991113_1_99_20160620210504.j

cr Naver

It was only 15 min interview, I asked if she'll sing an OST but her reply was that she's not sure as she's shy. But she did sing a little bit of the No Way OST :blush: Then she bid us farewell. 

49490e88e18146a57bb257995c57da5b.png

2 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Park Shin Hye's V-App Livestream just ended... ;-;

It was 15 minutes long!

Park Shin Hye promised that if the ratings for 'Doctors' pasts 15% then she will do 'Shy Shy Shy', sing and show the set of 'Doctors' in the next livestream!!! :D

I really hope that the ratings will past 15%!! I really want to see Park Shin Hye do 'Shy Shy Shy' :wub:

I heard that too chingu but what does Shy, shy, shy mean? :blink:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

It's a popular trend from Twice's new song 'Cheer Up'

Here's what it looks like:

Ahhhh I see hahaha! she's good at making those cute gestures. Im sure she'll be a pro at it by now. :P

Im still watching RM and jumped to the VApp and back to RM OMG it's so funny. PSH is hilarious and so is the rest of the team. Kim Min Sok OMG is sooo boyish. He must be like REALLY young. OK I better go back to it..hopefully I can finish it before ep 1 airs :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Omo at this rate I dont think I'll finish the RM ep in time OH GOSH Im dying of laughter here..

0c8aafef661c483f4d207672b20a59fa.gif

Im so glad that KMS had lipstick not blood on his face :blush:4a079ba1c85feb195101776fd5b44efb.png

Get ready Patients less than 10 min to broadcast :D

Oh no he dyed his hair back to black 

328390f7581892c7c6670ea1f8288455.png cr KMS official page

• Like 11