[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

this drama so unique... only just one passionate kiss, glance smile and  back huq make me flutter and smile. wtching and watching again. it different with other drama who full with kiss scene each episode.. kekekeke 

• Like 13

Guest Yammylicious

Now that YD knows that they are officially dating, what could be his next plan or possible move? Will he still pursue it? :phew:

Whatcha think @pshkrw @sunflower001 @miss_Addm @starb82 ...

Any comments about the episode last night? :) I haven't watched with the english subbed yet, if i do  then i will ask something again out of curiosity ...

NGM is the best on his role.. he easily cry when its needed.. and I'm so dead about the scene ... huhuhu!!! :blink:

Thanks to all translators, GIF makers, subbers, who post pictures, videos and updates..

Aigoo, you're all awesome...:)

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Doctors ep.14 best 1-minute recorded 26.16% during Park Shinhye and Nam Goongmin rooftop scene.

I think most korean viewerships are liked to watched family problems .

===================

:blush::lol: I am one of the few who enjoyed this kind of scenes

Reveal hidden contents

Co5OglZVYAA_T2X.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

===============

"Doctors" on the verge of 20% while "Beautiful Mind" ends with 3.2%

2016/08/

"Doctors" is in the lead but hasn't surpassed 20% yet.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Doctors" rated 19.6% on August 2nd.

This is 1.1% more than the previous episode, but it wasn't enough to step over 20%.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 1.2% more than 10.7% and "Beautiful Mind" rated 3.2% on its final episode.

The fourteenth episode of "Doctors" showed Nam Ba-ram (Namgoong Min) trying to kill himself so his two son's surgery could be paid for.

Hancinema

That why KBS Saturday & Sunday weekend show always No.1. They focus on family issue to draw more viewer for the drama because Korean viewers drama are mostly ahjumma.

• Like 13

Things get steamy in the latest episode ‘Doctors’

Updated : August 03 2016

Things heated up in Tuesday night’s episode of “Doctors” with a steamy bedroom scene between Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye) and Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won)

It all started when Yoo boldly invited Hong to her house.

After Hong arrived it didn’t take him long to realize that he was alone with Yoo in her bedroom and awkwardness ensued.

“I think it is my first time seeing your room,” and soon Hong added, “I should go. It is racy to be here just two of us alone.”

Yoo joked, “It should be, us I mean.”

(a capture scene from SBS)
Just after Yoo spoke, it took no longer than a few seconds for Hong to lay Yoo on her bed and say, “I can go much further than this, don’t get cute with me,” baffling Yoo who was lost for words.

Eventually the couple left the room, and Yoo solidified their romance by giving Hong a backhug.

The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

more@http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608031118434025826_2

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

------------------------------------------

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Sin-hye's romance

2016/08/02 | 14

photo753225.jpg

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye got pretty intimate.

On the fourteenth episode of the SBS drama "Doctors", Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) drove Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) home, then was offered to come inside for tea.

Ji-hong had always wanted to see Hye-jeong's home, so he said yes and they got intimate inside.

Ji-hong said, "It's sexy being in your room; just the two of us. We should be".

He laid her on the bed and said, "I can do more than this, you better be careful". Hye-jeong told him she liked being hugged from behind and he did just that.

• Like 23

Hello All,

Episode 14 was  very emotional and impact full one. It touches everyone at some level who has a heart. How can you not feel for a dad, who have seen it all given it all and yet feels so delusional, hopeless, angry, prideful and overwhelmed. He has  lost the mother of children and most likely  the love of  his life due to cancer and when you thought things could not get any worse both your children are sick. How much more can one person endure. Every corner you turn you have a bill collector, bank or creditor wanting a piece of you. You have worked every hour you possible can but it still not enough.
Please  tell me  which individual won't have suicidal thoughts. We all know it not the right path to take but when you are at a breaking point and it feels as if you cannot breathe anymore because the walls are closing in these thoughts will surface.
The father's love is unconditional and you can feel , smell and taste through the performance. Those two handsome  young boys  love for their dad and themselves is immensely. They are always there for each other. This episode is  showing us that  we cannot judge anyone else you walk a mile in their shoe. It always showed us how easily anyone of us can fall into debt due  a major illness or some other catastrophe.

It is also an important episode for HJ  relationship with her dad. Yes, she is not ready to forgive him or let him in but she asked the appropriate questions. If she  wasn't doctor would you care or even make the effort. It is ironic that  he could answer her question. It makes you think twice on what exactly is his motives. JH also recognize that HJ needs to heal but he is not forcing her. The question she asked the children's dad  may seem cold an indifferent but it was a good question to ask. During all the  pain and suffering he has endured won't it be easier without the kids. For this dad and many other dad's the answer would be an unequivocally and resounding NO. HJ doesn't know what that feels like because in her case her dad abandon her for his new wife and family.

It shook her to the core to realize here is a man who is fighting with everything he has even when all the odds are against him, he still will not abandon his children. That kind of love will slowly break the wall and melt away the ice around her heart. Yes, JH has already started the process but there is still a long way to go.   This also propel her into actions to save the dad. She knows the feeling of losing of  her mom and does not want the children to feel the way she felt having no one to  love and cherish them.

The metaphor of money is showing itself over and over again. SW's dad wanting  everyone to pay right away regardless of their circumstances. JH trying to change the system and giving those who need a break a fair chance . The young father trying his best but still falling short. Regardless of the situation, money , the love of or lack of  is playing a very vital rule in this drama.

• Like 21

I really hate the surgeon that assisted during grandma's surgery because he had the opportunity to do the right thing several times, but did not because of his greediness. It's crazy how he feels no guilt or remorse. From his standpoint, I guess he would not reveal what actually happened because he wants to be on the good side of MH and use it as leverage in order to become a doctor at the main hospital.

The encounter he had with JH at the elevator he said, "My memory feeds on kindness, " and JH replied, "The offer's still on the table. I'm a kind person." The way I interpreted what JH said is that he is willing to help him in order to get information on what happened during the surgery. Even after saying that he still turned away which is stupid of him because he would have been able to use the help of JH to get what he wants and he would be able to say the truth and not have it haunt him anymore.

• Like 14

Yeah....just finish ep14 with sub. As it is the healing drama....this episode bring point of healing process through stranger that you've met in yourlife. It different from those previous episodes that focus on healing by someone you love. That JH voiceover still stick in my head, I'm so impress! Thanks so much Writernim and PDnim....this heal my feeling too.

Anything can help you fix your scar, it just you who have to open your heart to those step. Let's it go.....is not that easy for the one who struggle. The healing processing always slow and boring from other's point of view. Since we need to tell ourself to......take your time and never give up...... again and again.

KRW, what did you done to me! :D I can't get your smile out of my head. Oh....I'm so crazy for KRW now......Ottokeeeee:kiss_wink:

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, leim said:

With that teaser bed scene I think PD getting audience ready for a real steamy one. It's coming!!!! Darn PDnim don't disappoint us pls.

I am so ready with this.... this drama in episode 13 has reminisce PSH past drama (heirs,pino,yab,hs etc), so its KRW turn now. LOL

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, I skipped the intro bit and I'm just writing what the two actors said in the clip.

Moon Ji In (Soon Hee): The main character Ji Hong is a straight forward person who doesn't do push-pull. He directly states from the first that he likes her. A person like that is good person.

Eom Hyo Seop (Myung Hoon): Rather than being just for the drama, they look like a real couple who look good together. That's the feeling they give. It's good to see. They're young, they're talented, as actors...they also have narrative talent, so they way they speak and emote are all good also.

Sooo..

Moon Ji In is Hong Ji Hong fan girl

Eom Hyo Seop is RaeShin Shipper :D

Thanks for the translation

• Like 16