[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

i really dislike INJOO character so much!Please!She is right and HJ is wrong and will ruin his life!I hope JH will find about their talk...he must put an end to that woman crazy dream!AWFULL WOMEN INJOO AND SW!

• Like 11

from so many hospitals in sk why would HJ end up in going around  in that hospital?. to seek the truth behind her halme death or in order to somehow, who know she will bump into her ex-teacher and show her successful life now. 

keep your head down to the person you think kill your family is damn hard tho, HJ must be really wanna beat that guy (sw father) in sooooooo many way.

with that kind of father, mother, and grandfather. no wonder even bright child SW can turn into a brats one.

• Like 13

Sunflower = Yoo Hye Jung....

:tears:

Poor lonely Hye Jung. How come she did well in her life when she has no one besides her? Such a strong woman. Lucky she has beauty and brain. 

• Like 16

Another great episode but I have a question chingu's. Why is it OKAY FOR A GROWN MAN TO LET A HIS NEW WIFE MISTREAT HIS CHILD IN KOREAN DRAMA. I felt so bad for Hye Jung, I feel her stepmom was the cause of her bad behavior. What kind of man will let his child to be verbally abused by the stepmom. I wonder the reason why she learned to fight so well might be bacuase that woman might have abused her. Ottoke , her stepmom just walks in and start telling her her grandmother died because of her. She can Hye Jung is crying and he just stand there and doesn't even try to comfort his child. At least the Halmeoni knew how to get though to Hye Jung.

Chingu  I think Hye Jung put herself through school with no help from her family and decided to live on her own. I wonder will we ever seeeeee that dead beat father of hers and his wife.  I hope none of them get sick and expect Hye-Jung to take care of them when they did a poor job of taking care of her . smh smh smh 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?????

• Like 15

Guest ktiminie

Nationwide AGB Nielsen Ratings DOCTORSEpisode 03: 14,4% (+0,2)

9Mo0A3.jpg

Source: Naver

And N°1 ;). No need to worry chinggus, Congrats Doctors gckg.gif

OMG this episode was so good! Now we are certain that JH was indeed in love with HJ! Am I the only one who find that acceptable? Love is after all an emotion we can't control, and even if he is her teacher, they didn't have a normal student-teacher relationship. Now give me those lovey dovey scenes. I so cant wait for the love rivalry to start, please give us lots of kisses, 9-year old age gap is nothing if comparable to UE and Lee Seo Jin drama (they even had hot scenes together in that drama). 

Now lets hope tomorrows episode wont end with them meeting again. And oh boy I like second lead already! Didnt expect that to be honest :).

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, marie67 said:

OMG this episode was so good! Now we are certain that JH was indeed in love with HJ! Am I the only one who find that acceptable? Love is after all an emotion we can't control, and even if he is her teacher, they didn't have a normal student-teacher relationship. Now give me those lovey dovey scenes. I so cant wait for the love rivalry to start, please give us lots of kisses, 9-year old age gap is nothing if comparable to UE and Lee Seo Jin drama (they even had hot scenes together in that drama). 

Now lets hope tomorrows episode wont end with them meeting again. And oh boy I like second lead already! Didnt expect that to be honest :).

The thing everyone needs to remember about JH/HJ....it's natural to have an attraction to someone regardless of age (Yes I know that reads weird, but it's true). The key thing that would truly make it weird would be had JH acted upon his feelings. So yes I acceptable in that JH loved HJ grandmother and seen the potential HJ had. Yes he even came to love her in his own way, but he never acted out his feelings. For example take SW she told the teacher basically, "Yes I'm jail bait so wait for me".

• Like 13

Congrats to Doctors!!! I was worried the makjang would cause viewers to switch off but the acting delivered from Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won and Granny (sorry, don't know her name) definitely deserved the ratings to go up! I loved this episode. Superb acting!

• Like 19

Rating ( nationwide )

1. Doctors ( SBS ) : 14.4 % ( + 0.2 % )  ----------------> Ep. 3

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 10.6 % ( - 0.5 % )  ----------------> Ep. 27

3. Beautiful Mind ( KBS2 ) : 4.7 % ( + 0.2 % )   -----> Ep. 3

Credit : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016062806304343340&outlink=2&SVEC

Daum Top Topic Discussion on Ep. 3

20160627_1467036016_94666700_1.jpg

2016062722191883015-540x604.jpg

Spoiler

201606272204773278_5771272b6015e.jpg

Spoiler

1467034833794.jpg

Spoiler

1467033027116.jpg

Spoiler

201606272226261710_1.jpg

Credit : SBS Drama

• Like 17

Congratulations on higher ratings because I do believe that episode 3 was packed with powerful performances by all specially the scenes involving Park Shin Hye, Grandmother, Kim Rae Won, Soo Hee ...even LSK....in short any of the cast who performed! That's why the episode had such an impact.....no weak links anywhere....

Really need to mention again that ALL grandmother-HJ scenes were GEMS! :heart:

Can I mention the little preview of JH and HJ meeting on the helipad after 13 years has me  anticipating tomorrow episode a lot...:D

I hated seeing grandmother depart so soon but why do I think that she will keep coming off and on in flashbacks?...

Also, I pray that since lettuce cannot survive for 13 years.....then can we have its puppy for the rest of the drama.....writer-nim please, please? ( puppy eyes....plz excuse my pun:P)

• Like 20

5 hours ago, blademan said:

Yeah sorry for not being clear, no romantic feelings were involved on HJ's part for sure. But JH.....can't be too sure, maybe as the show goes on, they will bring up his POV at that time

Hmm.. I still think that it was not a romantic feeling between them at that point.

In Ji Hong part I think he's feeling responsible in getting both of them into the rumour mess. Because he is supposed to be the mature one, the one who should know how the world works and that there are certain boundaries that can not be crossed as a teacher. Their relationship is not straight up teacher-student, but they are also neighbors that's practically like a family but he should have known how to separate each role. When they're in school, he should've create a distant and become a real teacher. So when things happen, he felt guilty towards Hye Jung for not being able the proper adult to her; and with his personality of taking everything into heart (Case in point: his patient's death bed), the guilty feeling is heightened compare to normal people.

Now, there he was feeling responsible and guilty towards a girl, then he finds out that the girl got into trouble for defending him, went to jail without getting her wound treated (while the other lie luxuriously in Appa's hospital), suck up her injury and just take the blame; and on top of that her grandmother died. The one he also knows as her motivation, her only pillar in her life. I say feeling sympathetic is an understatement.

So when he ran towards her, I don't think because he wants to confess or anything. He just wanted to take care of her in place of her grandmother. He knows that she has so much potential and he's worried that all the potential will be go down the drain. 

But then she disappeared so the guilty feeling haunted him for thirteen years, the 'should've could've would've' keeps following him all those years. I'm sure all those time he's probably wondering how she's been and punch his face for not holding on to her. Thirteen years later he met her as a butt kicking doctor, drive masseratti and become undoubtfully mature and beautiful. The shock and admiration then turn as love. 

I know he said "being crazy when in love means that you're alive'; but the whole three episodes were a flashback so it could be something that he said in the future after looking back at the past. It could be something that he realized many years after the incident.

And as for HJ, I think she's just comfortable with the presence of reliable adult of grandmother and teacher. She's been alone and not trusting of adult figure for so long. Finally she found one but they were all taken away in an instant. And then there's In Joo who pointed out that she might like him, again I think the villain dig their own holes. If she never told HJ that, HJ would never conclude her feeling as love. She would just satisfied with a crush and nothing romantic will ever happen.

But then again, I could be wrong though because I have only seen the raw. Hahaha... :tounge_xd:

Seo Woo... I still think there's hope in that eyes. She has conscience, but it's covered with her greed. So a lot of room for character growth. Hoping to see womance in them. 

Waah! the subs are out? Now I'm sure I'll be totally out of focus during work today. *sigh.

Happy Doctors sub day everybody!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

from so many hospitals in sk why would HJ end up in going around  in that hospital?. to seek the truth behind her halme death or in order to somehow, who know she will bump into her ex-teacher and show her successful life now. 

keep your head down to the person you think kill your family is damn hard tho, HJ must be really wanna beat that guy (sw father) in sooooooo many way.

with that kind of father, mother, and grandfather. no wonder even bright child SW can turn into a brats one.

Maybr she wants to take him and her ex-bff down one by one ??? 

But then she has to be very good and top doctor to wield immense influence / power like Doctor-X or Doctors in Japanese Drama.

• Like 8

That's grandma surgery is nightmire..how come doctor recieved phone in the mid of surgery...??.....this is mal-practik...someone must call police...cold hearted doctor,she just 18 years old alone wait many hours to see her grandma is fine trough surgery and someone called doctor just delievered bad news without simpatize...like nothing happened...damm this type doctor...Hye jung..aah...so sad..:bawling:...you must fined evident to drag this ambitious man...value money then saved the live.....this sceen we find in real life, right...rip to grandma...hye jung..faighting girl....:cry:

• Like 16

Just completed Episode 3 with 93% subs - it is such a dark heart breaker- I will hold off for now on doing a perhaps more in-depth post -- But my hope at the end of my last post, that SW father would leave for Seoul and disconnect from HJ Grandmother, before her surgery, did not happen-with the resulting death of Grandmother at  his uncaring of patients, barely component hands.  -
-- The natural manner in which his surgical assistant brought the phone to him and held it, shows this was not a one time occurrence and is very indicative of how little he regards his patients.

SW did go a little more dark - but I thought I saw that she did feel conflicted/confused about her own actions- that does not make her good by any means- but also not yet really moving to the dark side - her mothers attitude/actions as expected.

HJ - she knows something unexpected happened in that surgical room to her Grandmother - possible reason she is now at that hospital - 

Thoughts on HJ JH still being processed- possible later post.

• Like 16

"Doctors" breaks through 14%, "Monster - 2016" catches up

2016/06/27\

photo740148.jpg

"Doctors" is upturning. It's now in competitive composition with "Monster - 2016".

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS "Doctors" rated 14.4%. This is 0.2% more than the previous episode.

MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 10.6% and came in second. However, the two dramas only have a 3~4% gap between them.

Meanwhile, "Beautiful Mind" rated 4.7%.

• Like 22