[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

7 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Sorry for my ignorant, Isn't that hospital actually belong to HJH adopted father? If he die, the the hospital should go to HJH right? but why is look like SW father running that hospital?

yes, but JH father has a partner and that is the father of SW's father, and JH father is not his real father, thus not related by blood, so not sure if he will inherit the hospital.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

yes, but JH father has a partner and that is the father of SW's father, and JH father is not his real father, thus not related by blood, so not sure if he will inherit the hospital.

probably after JH stay in the hospital, SW's father action will be limited

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Sorry for my ignorant, Isn't that hospital actually belong to HJH adopted father? If he die, the the hospital should go to HJH right? but why is look like SW father running that hospital?

No i dont think the hospital doesnt belong to HJH adopted father. He was the head of it but step down due to illness and wanting to learn more over in the US. Since he left the hospital SW grandfather and father took over his position.  The adopted father didnt die or did i miss that? :blink::blink::blink:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

This drama supposed to be back and forth...so all is unclear....though again is not simply to follow thepacing...just need patience..perhaps the director not to long dragged us in so many question..other wise many question become bored us..and the curiosity is gone....hope next week the mine story is solid, no more lop.

• Like 5

ahhh! ep3 are full of heart wrenching moment! i can't even! :bawling: my heart goes to HyeJung! i just wanna hug her tight! HJ & Granny moments makes me cry so much.. i just knew it! granny not gonna last for so long! well.. it's the starter of everything but it breaks my heart seeing her gone.. HJ & granny bond warms my heart. she's gonna be forever in my heart!

ep3 totally blew me away.. it's that awesome.. i can't wait for ep4..

about the rating maybe it will drop a bit but that's normal with every drama.. but i know that it's gonna keep up the pace again for ep 4..well... it's the beginning of everything! and i'm excited to watch it!

• Like 11

What a great episode....and mostly sad to me...even just by reading live recap already makes me teary and bawling here and there,,(must prepare tissue when watch it later)...after being silent reader when live recaps happen and shocked at the part when grandma was died and just come back from that shock now...really cant move on from that part...that just so sad...my heart really hurt too.. ah thanks to live recappers...i cant list one by one...and once again i read it well in my silent....

I already have feeling that something bad would happento grandma...but i keep ignoring that feeling and scream to myself that grandma will be okay...there wont be something bad happen to grandma...grandma will be healthy again...and grandma will be there when HJ being a doctor, feels o proud of her because HJ can make one of grandma wish come true to become a doctor...and will shout nae sekkki again to HJ because how proud she is...BUT NOOOOO...grandma already died...grandma already being away from HJ...HJ really looks alone at that time..none beside her..fight alone with reality again...when she found grandma as her new light to can motivate her to do the happy life get the better life but that light already disappeared in the short time...its really heartbreaking...just imagining it really can make my heart hurt... (uh SW dad.....what a bad doctor you are...yeah i know you would be one awful doctor that only care about business and money...and this is what youve done as doctor????heol...poor the patient...and poor grandma for being your patient)..HJ life really hard really rough for a young girl like her...i want to give my shoulder to her and embrace her tightly too...TT.TT

And SH part also so sad but so sweet too...she is really a good good friends...she did what a friends supposed to do...she doesnt being clingy and needy to powerful HJ but yeah she really always there when HJ need her, and she prove it again....she did again for HJ..yeah their friendship was so simply beautifully and sweet...they meet by a fate..and they really meant to be each other..they lucky to have each other as friends...ah so sweet SH...i adore you so much SH...

(sorry not pay attention that much too OTP scene when read the live recaps...its because the grandma death effect!!!!)

(but i pay attention to preview...the OTP is the one that stole my attention!!!reunion time!!!! oh the feels...the gaze...bye teacher-student relationship!!!!!)

Okay waiting the engsub patiently...

Oh the rating really drop?????? TT.TT but still manage to get double digit...so its still great then (here i am still pray that rating would be good!!!increasing!!!increasing!!!tomorrow will increasing increasing!!!)

ps: jisoo yaaaa.....so happy see you again in ep 3,..i thought you already gone...me being happy noona again!!!!hahahahaha...and jisoo timing is really great in this drama...none can beat the right timing in korean drama..timing play the big things really...

• Like 16

I just don't think I want to focus anymore on the past and am glad they shifted quickly to present. So HJ and JH parted ways in sort of a sad, bitter-sweet way but it was absolutely needed. From that point on, if HJ had allowed JH to stand by her, he would be her teacher for life and her guardian maybe. The whole drama would be a lost cause then, so am happy :D

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

TzZkGi3.gifuYBYXLK.gif

Her choice at that moment.
JS is always on time.
The impression is that he was always nearby and watched her.;)

Awwwww.... how lucky PSH can back hug Jisoo. Or Jisoo it just who's feel other way??? 

Damn... if not because KRW, I already ship these 2 so hard. 

• Like 11

ohh.. and thank you all for the preview! the helipad scenes took my breath away!

the way they look at each other..the longing.. oh my.. it's just too much feelsss involved!

byebye tacherxstudents.. now comes the real thing that i've been waiting for!

i'm super excited for their reunion time! :heart:

tumblr_o9fx65dWdk1u89bdco2_540.jpg

tumblr_o9fx65dWdk1u89bdco1_540.jpg

• Like 20

To me this drama is not about one episode......it's the story of Hye Jung and the people in her life ......unfolding during the 20 episodes. That's why it being a sad one does not bother me at all. Infact, it was a very important part in shaping the grownup Hye Jung and thus enables us to appreciate her struggles as she overcomes them. In doing so maybe learn few things ourselves.

It showcases sad, painful, happy, funny, amusing, exciting, admirable,  exhilarating moments......... struggles, jealousies, insecurities, hardships, achievements.......all things imaginable.

I feel the balance of flashback with the present has been done pretty well and timing has been perfect too. With the story having moved from 13 yrs ago to present.....there should be less flashbacks...

Even though a sad episode.......during the whole time I was totally invested in watching the events in Hye Jung's life and found myself admiring, sympathizing and at the same time rooting for her. Thus, I am willing to go with the pace and the manner of writer narrating her story.

Dictors now first on Naver TV Cast top 100 real time....

:love:

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/954467/list/67096

• Like 22

What a sad episode, I bawled my eyes out even without proper subs. Park Shin Hye's acting as Yoo Hye-Jung is just so good. Her acting has improved by several notches since Pinocchio. 

Writernim and PDnim, please give us lots of sweet scenes of the OTP in the next episode for making me cry like that in this episode. I am blown away by the preview (a few people have mentioned it has slight similarity to DOTS with the helicopter thing)

3F825E1C-B500-4EB1-AFA1-6731AB6168CD_zps

cr: PSH DC

• Like 20