[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

MinSuk's IG picture above....He said that they have finished filming and he thanks his Hyung's and noons for a fun filming.

via pearl0024

Our Beautiful cast of Doctors for Running man....below

image_zpsrjmnbxba.jpeg[/URL]

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, maris1 said:

Right there with you! Been there done that once.......never again!

so definitely meant Ji Hong and Hye Jung there......Thanks for pointing that out.:)

But , seriously they look great in one frame........so natural and believable as a lovable OTP...:D

Yes they do!! They look great, he looked like he's so in love to them, I like the age gap and he's unmarried.

must... keep...reminding...self...not...to...ship.... 

fan self.

Seriously though, during that photoshoot... must underlined that it's a photoshoot, not a filming no script are written for photoshoot, right? when they're having a conversation, do they converse as Ji Hong and Hye Jung or as Rae Won and Shin Hye. I wish I understand what they're talking about.

Here I go again. 

• Like 12

Im finally able to back read :P :sweatingbullets:

@sagacious_idah WELCOME to this thread!! I see that your having troubles in uploading your pics. Make your you've copied the image url to paste it in here. Otherwise there is a help forum to help you. You can see the image size requirements as well as what format your gif or images are meant to be. See this link to practice or chat with the mod there to help you. They will be quick to reply: 

Omo we have some FMV creators here... LOVE your work chingues and looking forward in seeing more of your work @AuroraRain @thea2410 Ive seen your work before and glad your here. @shushuduabo is that your MV too? Hope you have the time for this drama too ;)

7 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Just Guessing : Hye Jung decide to become a Neurosurgeon  because something drastic that happen to Ji Soo? What do you guys think? While waiting for June 20. :anguished:

Sorry @Agie I hope your prediction is wrong. I dont want JiSoo character to die. I think based on teaser 3 HJ decides to become a doctor through the influence of HJH. As she witnessed him saving a life and so perhaps that gave her the motivation to become a doctor herself... as to whom was in hospital causing her to breakdown um??? who could it be?? I dunno but pls not JiSoo's character. Please dont kill him off  such a cute heartthrob writer's.

I love Kim Min Suk hair the colour really makes him look so much younger. 

• Like 12

Thailand Channel 8 already bought the rights to air Doctors..................:blush:

cr Woobinahh

40 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Yes they do!! They look great, he looked like he's so in love to them, I like the age gap and he's unmarried.

must... keep...reminding...self...not...to...ship.... 

fan self.

Seriously though, during that photoshoot... must underlined that it's a photoshoot, not a filming no script are written for photoshoot, right? when they're having a conversation, do they converse as Ji Hong and Hye Jung or as Rae Won and Shin Hye. I wish I understand what they're talking about.

Here I go again. 

don't know what they talk about but one thing is certain that they are very comfortable and at ease with each other. The sort of chemistry they are generating is only possible if it is so. 

I cannot say much about KRW but Shinhye is well known for putting everyone around her completely at ease. Also, she has a great wit and sense of humour. She is never at a loss for saying the right thing at the right time. 

• Like 18

@Kasmic thank you for the warm welcome and good looking out with that soompi link. I'm so frustrated that the ones I spent a great deal of time trying to post, didn't go through...so I'll probably wait for a little longer before I post images again. At least I figured how to update my avatar :lol:.

Neverthless, man did I tell you how much yourself , @Agie and now @starb82 & @maris1 amuse me. Please keep it coming.

I'm very much aware that @maris1 is an expert on all things Shinhye and usually diplomatic on her commentary, but the fact @starb82 has her engaged in shipping is a surprise but a plus haha. @starb82 you seem to be my kind of person. I too agree that he seems attracted to her...in what capacity I don't know but he definitely genuinely likes and is intrigued by her.

Shoosh [hush]!! (Whispers: I've also been thinking about their age gap  and certainly its one were a solid mature relationship can manifest itself....if it were desired.) Though Shinhye is very family-oriented,  I've always pictured her marrying one of 3 types, someone truly like her father (an everyday citizen), a chaebol, a follow Actor/Singer...but the important factor has always been someone mature beyond his years and much older than her just for the added security that she's around someone with life-experience and therefore can offer sincere commitment. Shinhye does not need a father figure, because she already has one, but she's strikes me as very independent and capable of everything even the heavy loading...that why I genuinely think what she needs the most is a real companion but someone who will add to her life experiences. Who that will be?Only time will tell. Plus he needs to have a sense of humor and be energetic in his affairs...otherwise it's not going to workout.

As for a chaebol....while I can see it in my head, my heart tells me that the relationship will probably suppress her very free-spirit. Her star is too bright to be contained. As KRW , with the press-con coming along soon, we will see just how fond of each other they are . But can I imagine them together and will he be good to her- certainly...but then again Shinhye will look compatible with just about everybody.:D

• Like 14

i want to thanks SBS for showering us with all the goodness! they do well in promoting this drama~

i can't get enough of all the sweetness of our OTP..

the pics below makes me swooning so hard! they really look good together.. :wub:

tumblr_o8rnnuUYOV1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_o8rnnuUYOV1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

• Like 17

@sagacious_idah.....you know me pretty well, don't you? I believe you now that you've been around for about a decade observing everything. You know Shinhye quite well too...I've just been following her just over 5 yrs only.

I stooped shipping business when I came across One of Shinhyes interviews sometime back when she said something to the effect that she dreaded seeing the news each morning because it was so full of things not true .....in context with a particularly bad case of shipping. I felt so bad for her..... So now it's just light hearted stuff involving the fact that she looks good paired with anyone......like you said!....which is so true!

.One has to love the OTP to enjoy a drama so I'm very happy to see all the right vibes coming from Ji Hong-Hye Jung... @starb82

.Mark my word....in Doctors Shinhye will look good with Ji Soo ( wish he was here for the whole duration .. @jongski.) and Yoon Kyun Sang too ......and .... Maybe MinSuk also depending on how their interaction is written.

image_zps3lau7ps7.jpeg[/URL]

credit as tagged

• Like 12

My 2cents worth! don't ya be hatin' me y'all :D

This drama is a medical romance so the poster is just right - it's more romance on the way to becoming neurosurgeon. This is hardly  BRAIN  like drama though it's in the context of the the lead actress becoming a neurosurgeon.

Again don't hate me okay... but I get where Cawa Rain is coming from with regards to the poster. Perhaps there can be another poster with solo PSH  just based from the description on her character after all THIS IS HER STORY.  That's probably what Cawa Rain wanted to convey

The poster is It's a cute romantic and that's all there is to it. I'm not a PSH fan  and  it takes a lot for me to watch 16-20 episode rom-com or melodrama romance cos I'm not fond of that genre.  I'm gonna check this for OBVIOUS reasons..Ji Soo. However if I like the story and the writing is good and directing and everything else and I don't get bored,  I will continue to watch but. I can appreciate a well made drama. So hope we'll see  good execution of this drama.. otherwise.... drop. But that\s just me.

I did mention the difference between Doctors and  Beautiful Mind - the latter has a lot good terrific veteran actors plus it's medical mystery thriller- romance will be subtle - I think. You'll see more medical operations in the drama. Whereas in Doctors.. it's more PSH path to becoming a doctor  and being in love along the way  with the help of KRW character. So basically that's  the difference between these two Medical dramas.

Thanks for the updates. Liking those Ji Soo photos.

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, jongski said:

My 2cents worth! don't ya be hatin' me y'all :D

This drama is a medical romance so the poster is just right - it's more romance on the way to becoming neurosurgeon. This is hardly  BRAIN  like drama though it's in the context of the the lead actress becoming a neurosurgeon.

Again don't hate me okay... but I get where Cawa Rain is coming from with regards to the poster. Perhaps there can be another poster with solo PSH  just based from the description on her character after all THIS IS HER STORY.  That's probably what Cawa Rain wanted to convey

The poster is It's a cute romantic and that's all there is to it. I'm not a PSH fan  and  it takes a lot for me to watch 16-20 episode rom-com or melodrama romance cos I'm not fond of that genre.  I'm gonna check this for OBVIOUS reasons..Ji Soo. However if I like the story and the writing is good and directing and everything else and I don't get bored,  I will continue to watch but. I can appreciate a well made drama. So hope we'll see  good execution of this drama.. otherwise.... drop. But that\s just me.

I did mention the difference between Doctors and  Beautiful Mind - the latter has a lot good terrific veteran actors plus it's medical mystery thriller- romance will be subtle - I think. You'll see more medical operations in the drama. Whereas in Doctors.. it's more PSH path to becoming a doctor  and being in love along the way  with the help of KRW character. So basically that's  the difference between these two Medical dramas.

Thanks for the updates. Liking those Ji Soo photos.

Lol KRW is a much senior  actor with longer record. They wouldn't dare to let her have her own poster.

I'm sure he agreed to sign in the exchange of his character would be just as important as hers 

Anyway moving on. 

As for shipping, I'll try to remind you and keep you sane as much as possible. Don't hate me. But it's for your own good. 

Shinhye is sooooo shippable. But it's not always a good thing for shinhye or her new fans. Like Maris said she once threw her phone because she was so frustrated  of the rumor yet the shippers didn't see anything wrong and still ship her even now. It's also to protect KRW. Some of her shippers can be scary lol

Please just ship the characters. We don't know much to ship them as person. You would be surprised to know who she has dated because they usually aren't the people you imagine them to be. 

• Like 16

Jongski. 

I think, "Doctors" is not a medical drama.)
First of all, it's a drama about people who are able to heal themselves and
  can help heal others. 
Doctors of souls and destinies...
Doctors in the broadest sense of the word ...

And...

I think, this drama is not about PSH's path only.

This drama is about the paths of healing of  all the characters of the drama.  At least ... about the paths of healing of  the four main characters.)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Саша Rain said:

Jongski. 

I think, "Doctors" is not a medical drama.)
First of all, it's a drama about people who are able to heal themselves and
  can help heal others. 
Doctors of souls and destinies...
Doctors in the broadest sense of the word ...

And...

I think, this drama is not about PSH's path only.

This drama is about the paths of healing of  all the characters of the drama.  At least ... about the paths of healing of  the four main characters.)

Although PSH's history is the main, of course. Her path of healing is the basis of the plot, the main intrigue and interest) For PSH this drama is the difficult test.. I hope she will cope well. But i feel, my expectations will not fulfilled (already
  not implemented) completely, as I wrote today. Alas.

But anyway... Good luck...
Fighting, "Doctors".)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

You would be surprised to know who she has dated because they usually aren't the people you imagine them to be. 

Can someone enlighten me who has she dated before? i know it's off topic but still I wanna know.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Although PSH's history is the main, of course. Her path of healing is the basis of the plot, the main intrigue and interest) For PSH this drama is the difficult test.. I hope she will cope well. But i feel, my expectations will not fulfilled (already
  not implemented) completely, as I wrote today. Alas.

But anyway... Good luck...
Fighting, "Doctors".)

I'm quite picky too 

But the drama hasn't aired yet. Let's remain positive until we know what we have, can we?

3 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Can someone enlighten me who has she dated before? i know it's off topic but still I wanna know.

PSH has never confirmed to date with anyone publicly.

I'm just saying that's usually the case... And she surprised me a lot last year as someone who follow her a long time...

So I'm just putting it out there... 

Maybe you seeing her with a type but it's not really the type that she is attracted to... Or maybe when feeling occurs there is no such thing as type that matters?

• Like 13

The liking/loving a drama is based on ones expectations and also to an extent ones mood. One cannot put all dramas of all genre In one basket.  A romantic comedy should not be compared to a mystery, action, melodrama, family or a Sageuk drama. Each should be evaluated on its own merit. 

My approach towards a drama is simply how well a drama is executed by the whole team. No drama can live up to preconceived requirements of all individuals/viewers. Of course, One cannot totally stay away from it also. Like I tend to give extra benefit to my own bias and those actors/actresses that I like.

It's also natural to want ones bias to take a certain role/drama or career path. For me I want this drama to do well and Shinhye to perform well enough for even her detractors to acknowledge it. Anything that seems to hinder that according to my perceptions obviously upsets me.

For Doctors, I am completely open and have decided to wait and see what the whole team has created for us for our enjoyment and what message the writer has for us. After all, it is Ha Myung Hee's  story-telling, isn't it? I want to see what she said that got an award..:D

In the meantime I am enjoying this whole ride thoroughly......:blush:

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, maris1 said:

The liking/loving a drama is based on ones expectations and also to an extent ones mood. One cannot put all dramas of all genre In one basket.  A romantic comedy should not be compared to a mystery, action, melodrama, family or a Sageuk drama. Each should be evaluated on its own merit. 

My approach towards a drama is simply how well a drama is executed by the whole team. No drama can live up to preconceived requirements of all individuals/viewers. Of course, One cannot totally stay away from it also. Like I tend to give extra benefit to my own bias and those actors/actresses that I like.

It's also natural to want ones bias to take a certain role/drama or career path. For me I want this drama to do well and Shinhye to perform well enough for even her detractors to acknowledge it. Anything that seems to hinder that according to my perceptions obviously upsets me.

For Doctors, I am completely open and have decided to wait and see what the whole team has created for us for our enjoyment and what message the writer has for us. After all, it is Ha Myung Hee's  story-telling, isn't it? I want to see what she said that got an award..:D

In the meantime I am enjoying this whole ride thoroughly......:blush:

@maris1 Your words are more than  enough you are the healer in Our group :heart:

• Like 13

different strokes to different folks.

i'm not confined to one genre.  Knowing Doctors would be more of a romance side as what the posters and teasers clearly implies kinda lessen my excitement. But i enjoy romance as well and definitely doctors owned that. The best part of Doctors are the struggle, growth and triumph of our characters. 

I hoped the posters had been better but i take what i can get :blink: What matters to me is the story and execution. :)

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

different strokes to different folks.

i'm not confined to one genre.  Knowing Doctors would be more of a romance side as what the posters and teasers clearly implies kinda lessen my excitement. But i enjoy romance as well and definitely doctors owned that. The best part of Doctors are the struggle, growth and triumph of our characters. 

The posters 

Sorry @rori0711 I didn't welcome you bcz I have problem in my account welcome here and thank you for mentioning me :)

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I'm quite picky too 

But the drama hasn't aired yet. Let's remain positive until we know what we have, can we?

I want to be wrong...
I judge by the posters and by the frames from the shooting in the last few days . 
I do not like them... Alas ... Sorry ... (But the first images from the shooting were very interesting and intriguing... )

As I wrote ...
HJ was confident of strong smart beautiful girl ...
One negative - attitude to the world as a hostile environment ...

And then... By whom she became?(judge by the posters and the frames)
Another simple sweet girl(such she is on posters) ...
Such girls a lot of...

This is from worst to best?)

I thought that she just changed its attitude to the world ...

But she will remain as strong intelligent self-confident lady ...
And she will be even more beautiful, sexy and attractive ...

Alas ... 

Sorry for my bad english.)

• Like 8