[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

The first images from the shooting were intriguing...

G7aS2_0zwyA.jpg

But the last ... Is PSH a fun sweet girl again?photo733969.jpg

I thought that cheeky girl becomes an adult intelligent serious and very beautiful lady... Oh ...

Sorry ... I really liked the beginning of filming ... but their development ...

I really want to be wrong...

• Like 7

Woah!! New posters!! The new posters looks amazing!! I really love how they edited the new posters!!

The photoshoot for the posters turned out so well!!!

The new making film video was soooo cuteee!! The editing keeps getting better and better lol XD

Tomorrow is also the Press conference!! I can't wait for that!! :D

Only 8 days left till the drama airs!!!

• Like 17

For the posters ... could even combine the footage from the past and present ...
As an variant... 

this frame ... just super ... for example ... for the past ...

feat-4.jpg

For present ...

I have not yet seen an adult smart and very beautiful lady.... I hope it will be even...

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Woah!! New posters!! The new posters looks amazing!! I really love how they edited the new posters!!

The photoshoot for the posters turned out so well!!!

The new making film video was soooo cuteee!! The editing keeps getting better and better lol XD

Tomorrow is also the Press conference!! I can't wait for that!! :D

Only 8 days left till the drama airs!!!

Agree. And Park Shin Hye look so feminine and mature , with Kim Rae Won  so handsome and manly look , they look really comfortable with each other , hot mature couple. Perfect couple . Hope they win the best couple awards . It is a very challenging drama, but I am sure they will make it a success . Fighting Doctors. Anxiously waiting June 20. This ahjumma's heart is impatient and it came out:heart:put it back Doctors , put it back, I know you can do it.:blush:

• Like 13

This is healing drama, coming of age story, about the growth of the character to become a better person, this kind of drama do not need tension in their posters, this is not thriller drama, if you want thriller and tension just watch wanted or beautiful mind or even w, because this one is certainly not. I love the posters, it's suit for this kind of story. And SBS or PAN really all out to promote this drama, 9 video so far, 5 posters, many many pictures and even make doctors comic version, running man, and tomorrow press con. I think we can reach 100 pages before the drama aired with sooo many goodies. Love it.

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

And I do not like posters ...

In them there is no tension and intrigue.

+ They are reminiscent of "Pinocchio", "The heirs"... No new ideas even for the poster?

Another nice couple ... and only ... that's what I see ...

Please dear friend be Positive and There aren't any relation between The Doctors posters and The other Two dramas ;)

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Justiffa Lzz said:

Ha3.... ur GIFS are keeping me very entertained, to the point my colleagues are wondering wth am i snickering so much this morning :w00t:

Tq for making it a happy crazy start to my day :P

I am so sorry for the Disturbance hahahaha I am happy that the gifs make you Happy :wub:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, missminami said:

This is healing drama, coming of age story, about the growth of the character to become a better person, this kind of drama do not need tension in their posters, this is not thriller drama

Exactly... growing up, healing...
From worst to best ...
And this is not... In the scenes from the last filming ... and in the posters ...

I do not see ... I'm sorry ...

• Like 3

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and more captured filming for 'Running Man'
park-shin-hye-kim-min-suk-lee-sung-kyung

By yckim124    
Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and Yun Kyung Sang are the next guests to join 'Running Man'!

On June 14, the show's official SNS announced 'Running Man' was filming its 304th episode titled 'Oh My Goddess' with the four special guests. No other details have been revealed regarding the upcoming episode, however, excitement is continuing to rise. 

Make sure to tune into 'Running Man' with the hot stars on June 19!

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-min-suk-and-more-captured-filming-for-running-man
  • Like 11

7 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

From worst to best ...
And this is not... In the scenes from the last filming ... and in the posters ...

I think This posters  represent who they are now without need to mention the past , both are meeting after long time and they are healed so what is the problem they are warm and happy thinking of each other ;)

• Like 14

It got my attention since I watch the BTS Photo Shoot, what are they looking at...LOL.....Finally I know the answer heheheh.... ....Hope they share the pic when KRW trying to bite and hug Shin Hye........waiting for the sub

We have been bless with a lot of update from SBS and the chemistry between the leads....now what still make worry is the story line and the directing...I hope after I watch at least 4 episode my worried will gone...

Ck5Mk8lWsAA8wYD.jpg

credit pic as tagged

6 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

From worst to best ...

This is 20 episode drama, just because we not see it yet does not mean it will not exist, if they give all the story in the trailer and then who will watch the drama?

• Like 16

And...

She was confident of strong smart beautiful girl ...
One negative - attitude to the world as a hostile environment ...

And then...
  Another simple sweet girl(such she is on posters) ...
Such girls a lot of...

This is from worst to best?)

I thought that she just changed its attitude to the world ...

But she will remain as strong intelligent self-confident lady ...
And she will be even more beautiful, sexy and attractive ...

Alas ... It seems that it will be different ...

I really waited for this drama ...
But ... it seems vain ... Alas ...:dissapointed:

• Like 2

Guest myasally

Lol, i really thought there is something in front of them.... it did....lol the cameraman. Shin hye n Raewon have a couple outfit, so pretty and they get along so well...

tumblr_o8qytcd1iE1vnfz2qo1_540.jpg

Our past 

Our Meeting 

Our future 

These My thoughts 
I love the posters I feel as K netizen I am watching  a Movies posters 
I like the idea new and fresh yes new I love how they make OTP natural scenes to be on the poster 
:wub:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

And...

She was confident of strong smart beautiful girl ...
One negative - attitude to the world as a hostile environment ...

And then...
  Another simple sweet girl(such she is on posters) ...
Such girls a lot of...

This is from worst to best?)

I thought that she just changed its attitude to the world ...

But she will remain as strong intelligent self-confident lady ...
And she will be even more beautiful, sexy and attractive ...

Alas ... It seems that it will be different ...

I really waited for this drama ...
But ... it seems vain ... Alas ...:dissapointed:

Please why are you so negative the posters show the message is healing to be better so her past may lead her to be criminal and live in jail but because she met the teacher who changed her course in the life and give her the warm which  she needs she tried to change to be better for him to be in front of  his sight the good student and she healed him from the painful past and give him the hope that he will be the doctor who dreamed to be so he realize after 10 years that woman is the woman who loves and who needs because her strong well and attitude toward life she didn't give up for her past so as he .
she is strong either wise how can she change to be a doctor from the worst phase in her life without home or father or mother could you tell me ??

• Like 19