[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Park Shin Hye is featured on the first teaser of her drama “Doctor”

May 31, 2016

The very firs teaser for the SBS drama “Doctors” has finally been revealed and it features female lead Park Shin Hye.

The video teaser for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” was revealed on May 31 and in the video Park Shin Hye that plays the role of Yoo Hye Jung was featured. The trailer shows how Yoo Hye Jung her life is full of actions from being a rebel to a professional doctor. And on the ending part of the trailer, the romantic interaction with male lead Kim Rae Won was also shown.

The cast of the upcoming drama features Yoon Kyun Sang,Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Young Ae, Yoon Hae Young, Jang Hyun Sung, Jeon Gook Hwan, Lee Ho Jae, Um Hyo Seob, and Jeong Hae Gyun.

“Doctors” will have it’s pilot episode on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

Is it just me or is PSH really skinny in this drama?!?!! Her face seems smaller than the last time I saw her ><"

Nah,she is just with the new different hair, haircut do so much for your face structure. I definitely love this look over the others.

Kim Rae Won :wub: :wub: :lol: when he smiles like that, makes my heart flutter.

• Like 12

@maris1 Thank you for the script reading video. I wish i know what they are saying. Park Shin Hye looks pretty and cheerful as always, Kim Rae Won looks oh so manly. 

So the press con will be on 15th June... nervous..nervous.., I really hope this drama will do well

Now waiting for more teaser and poster

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Nah,she is just with the new different hair, haircut do so much for your face structure. I definitely love this look over the others.

Kim Rae Won :wub: :wub: :lol: when he smiles like that, makes my heart flutter.

Exactly....KRW has a killer smile.

• Like 10

kim rae won exudes classic charm for 1st teaser for doctors

drs

The first teaser for SBS’ Doctors is out. Kim Rae Won is the one and only reason why I would check this out. His last few seconds in the clip is enough to get me excited and the quiet charisma is so there. He was wonderful in Punch and I do hope this role would bring out a lighter side of him. Seeing him in the clip suddenly has me wishing he and Kim Tae Hee would do a drama together again.

Watch teaser here

Source:https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/kim-rae-won-exudes-classic-charm-for-1st-teaser-for-doctors/

• Like 12

@sweetbloom74 thanks for posting up that link of that kpop article. That's my YT acc and NOOOOOOOOO! they blocked the teaser I had there. :bawling: :confounded: why you copyright laws ad SBS you are so mean. I hope most of us view it otherwise let me know and I'll see what I can do. Im still hurt with that copyright slap :bawling:  I need something to lift my spirits up spoilers please

d0fMEJ5.gif 

cr. PSH DC gallery

YAY!!! for the script video THANKS @maris1 you've made my day ;)

LSK IG update personally Im in the bitchy mood now GRRRRRR! so I like this 1st look of LSK

201606011142010310_1.jpg

20160531_1464688781_78963600_1.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, kawaiibooty said:

Is it just me or is PSH really skinny in this drama?!?!! Her face seems smaller than the last time I saw her ><"

She definitely lost weight but it's not much difference compared to her in Pinocchio actually

She just lost her baby fat and I think it's a good thing to do consider she is playing a 31-year-old character. 

Her chubby cheeks only makes her look younger 

But don't worry, all shinhye fans should know she will gain weight back as the drama progresses. The staffs love feeding her haha

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-kim-rae-won-and-park-sin-hye-behind-the-scenes-95105.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Sin-hye behind-the-scenes

2016/05/31 | 80 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

photo730069.jpg

Actors Kim Rae-won and Park Sin-hye's behind-the-scenes stills have been released by SBS on June 1.

Park Shin-hye looks happy and bright while Kim Rae-won is back as the caring and gentle handsome man.

They have 9 years between them but that doesn't mean w thing to them. During the making of the teaser, they were nice and friendly to each other and brought about smiles on people's faces.

These two are starring in the new drama "Doctors" which is due for release on the 20th.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink
  • Like 13

The cast is having a poster photoshoot today.

Hye Jung called Ji Hong Ahjussi on their first meeting...

cr pearl0024

@Kasmic.......actually the thanks is all due to SBS for waking up from sleep and showering us with goodies. It's a ward full of happy patients with all the Doctors on rounds! Now they have spoiled us so what will happen in the coming 19 days? In few days we should have the poster but what next.....

• Like 14

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

Video......Doctors Script Reading....Naver....click on the link below to watch...you are guaranteed to watch it repeatedly just Iike the teaser!:D

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/907387

credit to the uploader

Finally!!!!!.......We get to see the much awaited video....Today SBS has really showered us with goodies......:love:

thanks for sharing this @maris1....though I don't understand a thing, I love watching how comfortable the casts are, and they kept on laughing...must be the script lines itself...mushy or funny?

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@sweetbloom74 thanks for posting up that link of that kpop article. That's my YT acc and NOOOOOOOOO! they blocked the teaser I had there. :bawling: :confounded: why you copyright laws ad SBS you are so mean. I hope most of us view it otherwise let me know and I'll see what I can do. Im still hurt with that copyright slap :bawling:  I need something to lift my spirits up spoilers please

Sorry to hear about the copyright issue.

I hate it too when it happened and they even made the video private last time...

Hope the fun script reading make you feel a bit better

• Like 7

They were reading the script of second episode right? 1st ep will probably be full of flashbacks. I personally don't want them to show all the fb in one ep tho.

I am really excited to see the director's work.

Also the writer did manage to lock down such a solid cast with her not so good reputation. The script must be really good then. So let's look forward to June 20...

• Like 12

Thanks @thao_2512 I am feeling better with the script reading. Even better to  hear that the the Press conference will be held on my birthday. HAHAHA! what a beautiful birthday gift. I guess SBS made it up for me then. :blush:

OMO the script reading video is out Im so giddy at those pics..excuse me Im going to create some gifs now.

Our OTP first meeting.. I think PSH's kinda shy here 

Ph57NTu.gif 

PSH introducing lil Kal So Won to him and she respectfully greets her Grandmother

Spoiler

153dvc.gif

Let the cute fun script reading begin

Spoiler

153eas.gif

PSH laughs so much at his line. Omo I notice LSK is sitting next to YGS so I guess she will like him.  One of the ladies is calling her an ahjumma andshe shly replies back that she's not an ahjumma. Hmmmm no signs of crazy Baek In Ha there. 

Spoiler

153efs.gif

KRW being a meanie picking on his younger version... poor kid is so nervous but you gotta laugh at how cute he is. :wub:

Spoiler

153eok.gif

But I love this scene where we see KRW sincerly admiring PSH's acting.. she's becoming emotional speaking about her father to her Grandmother. 

EsDaSVQ.gif

• Like 21

Just realised that the main leads of Punch, Kim Rae-won and Kim Ah-joong are taking over SBS on the same week with 'Doctors' making its debut on Monday while 'Wanted' debuts on Wednesday.

Hope this time round, both dramas will dominate its timeslot and SBS give them the proper recognition after last year WTF SBS Drama Awards.

• Like 13