[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

26 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[”W” BlueRay DVD] Try harder => email MBCWDVD@gmail.com ------ just for the demand survey

Can only email 1, asking for promotion to everyone.@mbcwdvd try promoting in different languages, japanese, chinese and english.

Cr:  12midnyt ‏@odeball

So we can sign for pre-order via email? I thought that we can only sign it via daum cafe.

By the way, shout out to all of you guys here, if you are interested in getting W dvd or Blue-ray you can sign for pre-order survey at http://cafe.daum.net/Wdvd
(And yes you have to register to go through the website... it's not hard to register but the thing is it's all in korean so it might get you confused a bit)
And I'm not sure whether we can sign it via email as @Rania Zeid posted. (which I hope we can since it's much more easier than register on daum;-;)

qqna-e_zpsi2yo6qwu.jpg

Cr.Wdvd daum cafe

• Like 9

Still 3 sleeps to go.

Havnt recovered from that wretched episode.

I found fmv crrators of W fanvids love using the song Faded. Alot of the lyrics really reflect. From Yeonjoo "faded" to "dream".

This is the latest i came across

You shouldnt die by Pure Violence

tumblr_oc2s43YWsU1tdfsf6o3_500.gif

We saw picture of them filming in market street area and yeonjoo is still wearing the ring on the neck.. The firsttym ard it was DY who gave her the box with the ring and she put it on herself. Sigh i wish to see kang chul slip it on her.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

U can check it out in here..  :)

But there's no eng subs thou..

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

@hallyus It's not available on Youtube due to copyright issues. You can watch the video here: 

Thank you very much @adeleyam and @irenetan I've been looking for that, as their chemistry is so perfect in that clip (and when they answer the kiss part lmao) :wub:

• Like 6

Im back :wub:

I have been holiday in 2 weeks and just become silent read in here.:sweatingbullets:

May be I approve what writer done to this drama.I love all the plot and development in this drama.This is drama I wait suspense more than romance scene:w00t:

Episode 8 the best episode so far.Thats why KC take move that time.Dont forget killer is very strong and can kill anyone anytime.I happy Kc make all the solution that time

but we know that KC plan become worst because the killer make step in front of.:sweatingbullets: So KC didnt remember and YJ know what happen actually.

I love show the sadness YC for KC because if not happen she become powerful and just want to make their own story without thinking of KC

So both of them now have strength and weakness:heart:.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, irenetan said:

@hallyus It's not available on Youtube due to copyright issues. You can watch the video here: 

@irenetan irene-ah, you noticed not, their portrait of each other, has a similarity, Hyojoo drawn his side profile (she really has great taste and knew his asset in his side profile), with THREE big hearts. and Jongsuk drawn her (kinder-standard, hahah) with THREE stars (that looked like THREE hearts.) by the way, why 3 stars, why Stars? means what? shinning as stars?
aahahaha. your video is hilarious from beginning to end. nice. i think he is really shy and embarrassed, not acting, that's why he ran away off the perimeter of the Screen, to cool down and wiped sweat.. ahhaha. has anyone seen him so shy before?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[”W” BlueRay DVD] Try harder => email MBCWDVD@gmail.com ------ just for the demand survey

Can only email 1, asking for promotion to everyone.@mbcwdvd try promoting in different languages, japanese, chinese and english.

Cr:  12midnyt ‏@odeball

@Rania Zeid you are a saint!!!!!!! i was waiting for this. so far in my whole life, i only ordered DVD online for Healer and Remember, now i am dying for this. okay will try tonight. must let them know there's a market for this. and PLEASE throw in the MANHWA, the W-comics in 'shorter form' as collector items. i don't mind there produce 2 kinds, one Collector Director's Cut item, with all the Gifts and Picture Books, and another Cheaper Version with just the Drama itself.
really hope they put in the W-Comic, from ep 33 onwards, before that, we don't need the W-comics before Ep 33, i think  t'is ep 33 onwards that we have Yeon Joo appearing into the comics.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, pinpxx said:

So we can sign for pre-order via email? I thought that we can only sign it via daum cafe.

By the way, shout out to all of you guys here, if you are interested in getting W dvd or Blue-ray you can sign for pre-order survey at http://cafe.daum.net/Wdvd
(And yes you have to register to go through the website... it's not hard to register but the thing is it's all in korean so it might get you confused a bit)
And I'm not sure whether we can sign it via email as @Rania Zeid posted. (which I hope we can since it's much more easier than register on daum;-;)

Cr.Wdvd daum cafe

@pinpxx if you try later on and is successful. can tag me? i was waiting for THIS for so long,since the 4th ep when i was addicted to it. if u made it, allow me to know. somewhat when nonski and the rest post the MBC site for Worldiz fans here to sign up, i keep on cannot sign into MBC. i given up, so i hope this pre-order site also not as tricky to sign in as that MBC site. because i have try signning up for cafe-daum for Yoo Seungho's stuff, and i jsut can't make head to tail about the whole site. i will try tonight to try sign up using email.

• Like 2

http://en.yibada.com/articles/153060/20160820/grazia-magazine-s-september-issue-features-w-actress-han-hyo-joo-on-cover.htm

Grazia Magazine’s September Issue Features ‘W’ Actress Han Hyo Joo on Cover

Vhan-hyo-joo-grazia-magazine.jpg

Vittorio Hernandez

The popularity of the webtoon "W" has translated into a magazine feature on Han Hyo Joo, the lead actress of the popular Hallyu.

The feature on Han Hyo Joo, who plays the role of Oh Yeon Joo, came out in the September issue of Grazia Korea magazine, released on Aug. 20. For the pictorial, shot by photographer Kim Young Joon, Han Hyo Joo was styled in a modern-day woman look.

Like Us on Facebook

She wore a matching pastel pink suit jacket and straight-cut slacks in one shot, a white top and pants with dark lipstick on another shot which was the one used for the magazine’s cover, reported Asiastarz. The 29-year-old actress revealed that she used again red lipstick for a long time and she is curious how the photo would turn out.

Because of her busy schedule, the actress just fit the photo shoot, but they finished it quickly because of Han Hyo Joo’s professionalism, reported Soompi.

It is not only “W,” which has beat “Doctors” and “Uncontrollably Fond” in the ratings game, and is touted as the heir of “Descendants of the Sun” in getting high ratings, which is rising in popularity but also its lead stars.

Han Hyo Joo’s first break in the entertainment industry was in 2003 when she joined the cast of the MBC sitcom “Nonstop.” She became known for her role in the drama series “Dong Yi” and movie “Cold Eyes” for which Han Hyo Joo won the Best Actress award at the 34th Blue Dragon Film Awards in 2013.

https://youtu.be/P-wnX66DpGY

(hope her charm can mesmerized Jongsuk enough. hahaha., am shipping Jongjoo now.)

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@Rania Zeid you are a saint!!!!!!! i was waiting for this. so far in my whole life, i only ordered DVD online for Healer and Remember, now i am dying for this. okay will try tonight. must let them know there's a market for this. and PLEASE throw in the MANHWA, the W-comics in 'shorter form' as collector items. i don't mind there produce 2 kinds, one Collector Director's Cut item, with all the Gifts and Picture Books, and another Cheaper Version with just the Drama itself.
really hope they put in the W-Comic, from ep 33 onwards, before that, we don't need the W-comics before Ep 33, i think  t'is ep 33 onwards that we have Yeon Joo appearing into the comics.

maybe u can ask them to do that, send them another email with ur request :) 

• Like 1

http://www.thebitbag.com/w-two-worlds-korean-drama-ep-9-recap-eng-sub-no-face-killer-revealed/174148
W Two Worlds Korean Drama Ep 9 Recap, Eng Sub: No-Face Killer Revealed
W-Two-Worlds-No-Face-Killer-900x450.jpg

Maria Erica Araullo

W Two Worlds has been differentiated from other Korean dramas due to its diverse storyline. The fantasy drama’s uniqueness was evident in Episode 9, which finally revealed who the mysterious no-face killer is.  

W Korean drama is centered on the story of a problematic female doctor in her 30s named Oh Yeon-Joo, played by Han Hyo Joo. She teleports between reality and a webtoon dimension called “W” which was created by her cartoonist father Oh Sung-moo. It is inside this fantasy realm where she falls in love with an Olympic gold medalist and media mogul named Kang Chul, played by Lee Jong-Suk.

In Episode 9, Yeon Joo travels back to the real world to write the next chapter of Kang Chul’s cartoon. One of the scenes that stood out was when she drew his character waking up from a dream. This signified the end of their webtoon-based romance.

When she gets back to W, Yeon Joo bumps into Kang Chul while wrestling with Crazy Dog for her ring. As expected, Kang Chul no longer recognizes her.

As the two’s love story falls apart inside W, Yeon Joo’s father is making critical decisions in the real world.

The cartoonist has decided to put a face to the cartoon’s infamous no-face killer. Oh Sung-moo is seen sketching the suspect and drawing how he will be caught. Later on, it is revealed that he drew his own face as the killer.

The killer, now carrying the face of Yeon Joo’s father, is arrested while inside the W realm.  Kang Chul confronts him and discovers that the original target was the hero’s father. However, his whole family was there during the murder, so the killer ended up slaying all of them.

According to a recap of W Two Worlds Episode 9 shared by Movie News Guide, the revelation of Yeon Joon’s father as the no-face killer was an exciting twist for the show. However, it is uncertain if the end of the lead characters’ love story will be well-received by viewers.

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk’s effective portrayal have led fans to believe that they are dating in real life. Viewers have been formulating their own  W Two Worlds spoilers on how their cross-dimension romance will end.

However, a preview for W Two Worlds has hinted that the two might still end up together. This is because of how Kang Chul will allegedly begin remembering Yeon Joo in the next episode.

With just a few episodes left before its finale, followers are hopeful that Yeon Joo and Kang Chul will still receive their happy ending.

For updates on W Two Worlds and other Korean dramas, keep following TheBitBag

cr; (above all taken from the article stated).

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@pinpxx if you try later on and is successful. can tag me? i was waiting for THIS for so long,since the 4th ep when i was addicted to it. if u made it, allow me to know. somewhat when nonski and the rest post the MBC site for Worldiz fans here to sign up, i keep on cannot sign into MBC. i given up, so i hope this pre-order site also not as tricky to sign in as that MBC site. because i have try signning up for cafe-daum for Yoo Seungho's stuff, and i jsut can't make head to tail about the whole site. i will try tonight to try sign up using email.

Sure! I was thinking of doing the tutorial on how to register daum,
so I will let you know asap when I finish it:)
(And believe me, sign in on daum cafe is much more tricky than MBC LOL but I will try to explain it step by step so don't worry!)

• Like 6