[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I found this on dramabans drama airing scheduel:

Wednesday-Thursday (August 10-11)

W will air on episode and Uncontrollably Fond will air like usual but Wanted is postponed!!

don't worry chingu everything will go well, we can trust the writer and the drama's entire team to keep the great work as they've been doing till now!! :D 

sure thing of happiness!! :D my heartbeats increase thinking of them being married!! :wub::wub::wub: 

yes I read it in posts earlier that the drama's team told the fans that it's a party not a wedding but anyway thinking that they are attending parties as married couple makes me swoooooooooooooooooooon!! :love: I lost my mind chingu!! :P 

am stealing time during work to read these, so is scanning and scrolling thru posts, so i may miss out details. am blur as squid.
re: the marriage life!
its from bts that hints that correct? actually in the webtoon, not in YJ's real life right? but is the marriage as a fake, as as a decoy to protect her identity to let her stay in webtoon era and don't allow people to 'touch' her correct, eg. police to try find out about her?
i am quite 'twisted', i loved those storyline about an OTP, actually forced to fake a marriage and lived together, bickering and shy about many accidentally physical contact... wow.. i loved those scenes in a fake wife/husband outings where both need to fake closeness infront of people. so, will Jongjoo couple be faking marriage in webtoon, or really married.  i am slow-cook-style, was hoping they don't get married right now, enjoy some sweet courtship and shyness first?

hello, @Ahpheng missed your strip, am your fangirl, because i don't chat after RememberWtS, and i didn't hook on DotS, really missed ur art. :heart:

• Like 6

"W" parody video

@maryofbethany yes it's been half a years since we met at 'Rememeber' thread. I'm happy to meet you here. Sorry i couldn't fulfill my promise to visit YSH's thread once a week. I've been busy with my other threads hahaha. It's too bad that you can't see pics posted here. Have you changed your laptop setting?

@siena407 hello *wave* nice seeing you here. It's almost a year since the last we met at 'SWP' thread ;) 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

@sakura2016 LOL they better lock up SM because he will lose his mind when he catches up with W.  I would be over the moon, if they just showed 1 ep a week but I don't think that's what's going to happen.:tears: Chingu I figure that since we have a break I would check out IHYV 1st. I'm behind in a few dramas but since W I haven't been in the mood for anything else.

@Lady_Fay Thanks for all of the recaps. :D

@valsava Happy to see you lurking around:wub: I've missed you and I hope you give us your insights and observations on this drama soon.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they should!! but we forgot one more person who would lgo crazy with the wedding news and that person is.....Soo Hee hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can you imahine her reaction when she knows?!! weither Kang Cheol will tell her the real reason or not it won't make much difference since Yeon Joo became his wife anyway!! :lol:

in Dramabeans drama's shedule for wednesday-thursday they showed that W will air one episode, UF will air both eepisodeees and Wanted will posteponte!! 

yes we will have alot of waiting and we will need to distruct ourelves from the torturing waiting!! I thing I'll do like you but should I start with rewatching the aired episodes of W then rewatch ICHYV or I start with ICHYV the rewatch W?!! hmmmmm

2 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

and that's how my eyes pupped out from all this cutnessshowing up all of a sedon in my screen!! :love: :love: :love: 

awwwwwwwww they are killing me with these stills how can I wait?!! :bawling: 

2 hours ago, ThinkPositive said:

Those still cuts look so cheesy!!  :-D :D :lol:

Must be the Manhwa romance...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes it is in the manhwa :D but love can be cutely cheesy every and anywhere chingu!! ;):wub: 

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

@ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 completely agree. He rocks the blue shirt better than the model. I guess it helps being 187cm tall (i googled lol). Noticed he soread his legs alittle when he kissed OYJ on d rooftop. He looks great in almost evythg but he seems to have trademarked the black suit, the white shirt and the blue coat on black shirt. Im looking forward to another of his blue suit when he visits Yeonjoo in ep7 and a black sweater during the kitchen scene.

N then he oso looks good in peach.. Omo.. How cute in couple matching knitwear.

hhhhhhhhhhh I googled him a loooong time ago chingu!! :P :lol: yes I think he only colors he wore were black, white and blue through the aired episodes but he will weare peach as we saw him in the preview in the scene here he stoped the police buss and talked to Yeon Joo and told him she's the one who saved him and in the stills where they are having a (married couple) date!! :lol: 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see them all lovey dovey, being a married couple!! swoooooooooooooooooon!! :love: 

2 hours ago, dominjoonssi said:

@Go Seung Ji

Thanks for the pictures. But somehow they fill me with dread. I don't think the script for EP 16 is out yet, so the scenes are probably from the last few episodes before the finale. QIHM had those sweet sweet scenes before they separated our OTP with a final devastating conflict, like the calm before the storm. I think the drama synopsis somewhere stated there will be angst for our OTP, so I'm expecting some really tear-inducing scenes in the later half. 

I'm sure of that chingu, conflicts will rise more the more we get nearer to the final but I want to enjoy watching their happiness before crying my eyes out!! 

2 hours ago, dominjoonssi said:

There is a very thoughtful and in depth analysis of the drama and the episodes so far by someone on the Baidu forums. She raises a lot of interesting points and breaks down some of the scenes. In view that there will be only one episode this week, I'm thinking that I will maybe repost some of the more interesting points in her ongoing analysis. 

Please let me know if you're interested so I know whether to proceed. 

One interesting titbit she dropped was that HHJ once answered in a quiz/questionaire that the role she most wanted to act is a manhwa heroine. Which is probably one of the reasons she returned to small screen after 6 years hiatus. 

that would be grat and thank you in advance!! :D:wub: 

• Like 8

I answered the quiz honestly...only took it once...:flushed::flushed:. But I got OYJ! :blush:

....Does this mean I might get my own KC someday? Soon????!!????

Quiz: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/04/quiz-w-character/

Oh Yeon Joo
Oh
0.soompi.io
You got Oh Yeon Joo! You're clumsy, but endearing! You also don't know how beautiful you are because you're modest about your looks. You've always fallen short of being number one in life, but you still try your hardest to succeed. Although you've never been the most popular in the love department, once someone gets to know you, you're hard to shake!

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

I answered the quiz honestly...only took it once...:flushed::flushed:. But I got OYJ! :blush:

....Does this mean I might get my own KC someday? Soon????!!????

Quiz: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/04/quiz-w-character/

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I lovee your way of thinking!! :lol: I got Yeon Joo too but it didn't cross my mind to think of having Kang Cheol how stupid of me!! :lol:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@maryofbethany yes it's been half a years since we met at 'Remember' thread. I'm happy to meet you here. Sorry i couldn't fulfill my promise to visit YSH's thread once a week. I've been busy with my other threads hahaha. It's too bad that you can't see pics posted here. Have you changed your laptop setting?

@siena407 hello *wave* nice seeing you here. It's almost a year since the last we met at 'SWP' thread ;) 

@ilwoo_aein no no, dun feel bad or obligated about YSH thread, we all free people, to roam around to ship diff things, just once a long while go back say hello, i also worry often my Changmin couple thread friends or the YSH thread fans will get offended since i oft time go chat at other ship, we ALL do that, which doesn't mean we are not faithful to 'Our long ago sworn allegiance Ship". not many can really just forever and ever stick to ONE Actor/Star forever and swore not to watch other actors/actresses... that will be boring and tortuous. we all do that, while we almost died loving One OTP like never before, and 'sworn' loved that OTP till sky drop down or ends of days, but life does move on, and our Fav Best OTP of all Times does move on to act with other stars and kiss other stars.... then what do i do right? when Jichangwook move on from Healer, i almost die seeing him romancing china stars.... now he's back with Yoona, i still believed in changmin couple. but life needs to move on.
at the moment JongJoo couple is ascending sky high, i always trust HHJ to deliver something simple down-to-earth but honestly touching, she don't take on crap roles and her romance touching. LJS has unique qualify to match almost all his co-stars well.
(my laptop cannot be settled, else my old man will know and start controlling. anyway i am not very tech-savvy, don't know how to change settings.  never mind, not all pics i cannot see, only certain ones i can't, just like last time at RememberWtS that time, some pics can see, some cant. its fine.

• Like 7

Just noticed that Kang Chul and Yeon Joo wearing the wedding ring!! Kyaaaaa~~~ It means they are already husband and wife when they go public with their date in web toon world :astonished::heart: Congrats Kang Chul ah~ Hopefully Yeon Joo can bring you to real world and marry you for real in real world :blush:

“She’s my life saver and I’m certain she’s the key of my life.” ㅡKangChul

CpTRKhzVIAApTpR.jpg

CpTRKh6UsAIYZTc.jpg

• Like 24

@Harukogirl The setup for WR sounds hilarious! Seems like a good watch on a rainy day. After my board exam I will finally find time to watch my infinite to-watch list. Especially INR3 since I've heard nothing but good things about it especially on dramabeans, and now from you.

LOL at the olympic story!  Poor Apolo Ohno! Maybe MBC is thinking about W after all since we don't really know (or do we lol) the schedule for the airing of specific olympic events in SK.

And waaaah. The stills. Allow me to repost. This shall be enough to carry me until Wednesday.:wub:

CpSwcoQUsAEzfTM.jpg

• Like 15

Our beloved Kang Chul :heart:

CpTk-CBVMAApawH.jpg

43 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein no no, dun feel bad or obligated about YSH thread, we all free people, to roam around to ship diff things, just once a long while go back say hello, i also worry often my Changmin couple thread friends or the YSH thread fans will get offended since i oft time go chat at other ship, we ALL do that, which doesn't mean we are not faithful to 'Our long ago sworn allegiance Ship". not many can really just forever and ever stick to ONE Actor/Star forever and swore not to watch other actors/actresses... that will be boring and tortuous. we all do that, while we almost died loving One OTP like never before, and 'sworn' loved that OTP till sky drop down or ends of days, but life does move on, and our Fav Best OTP of all Times does move on to act with other stars and kiss other stars.... then what do i do right? when Jichangwook move on from Healer, i almost die seeing him romancing china stars.... now he's back with Yoona, i still believed in changmin couple. but life needs to move on.
at the moment JongJoo couple is ascending sky high, i always trust HHJ to deliver something simple down-to-earth but honestly touching, she don't take on crap roles and her romance touching. LJS has unique qualify to match almost all his co-stars well.
(my laptop cannot be settled, else my old man will know and start controlling. anyway i am not very tech-savvy, don't know how to change settings.  never mind, not all pics i cannot see, only certain ones i can't, just like last time at RememberWtS that time, some pics can see, some cant. its fine.

@maryofbethany you read my mind kekeke..But i'm YSH fan forever..I always support him..If i don't visit his thread doesn't mean that i forget him ;) It's just that lately i'm obsessed with "W" and "Cinderella and Four Knights"..I'm addicted to both dramas at the moment..So i'll be busy visiting both drama threads for now hehehe...And guess what, because of "W" i become fan of Jongsuk hahaha...I added him in my favorite actors list :wub: And i love Han Hyo Joo since the first time i saw her in "Spring Waltz" back in 2006 :D 

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@maryofbethany hi there , good to see you here, thanks for missing my work ! 

thank you o much for your memes I love them!! :D:wub: 

31 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W airing schedule on naver

According to this, Ep 8 will be aired on 11 August. 

(Note: No more updates on official W website though.)

:blush:

Cr:  amyhsk

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! houd I makee a "HORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY' or not yet?!! but for thee time being...HORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we will have episode 8 too!! :D 

thank you so much for the updates!! :D 

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

:lol:

our OTP are wearing same brand NOYB hhahahahah i was wainting to see when HHJ will wear it nd it happened in ep 7:lol:

And the rings offcourse :blush:

Cr: haeshika 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's wearing headband?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

20 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Just noticed that Kang Chul and Yeon Joo wearing the wedding ring!! Kyaaaaa~~~ It means they are already husband and wife when they go public with their date in web toon world :astonished::heart: Congrats Kang Chul ah~ Hopefully Yeon Joo can bring you to real world and marry for real in real world :blush:

“She’s my life saver and I’m certain she’s the key of my life.” ㅡKangChul

YES THEY ARE MARRIED ALREADY!!! :love: this is the best date ever... a married couple date!! :blush: 

I hope so!! please writer-nim!! 

• Like 12

I NEVER THOUGHT I'll see Kang Cheeol wearing a heeadband but he did!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:love: :love: :love:

Spoiler

cr: mbcdrama_w

11 minutes ago, grinti said:

Newfan here. Creat soompi account just bcs our Honey Couple. Nice to meet you chingus^^:grimace::glasses:

welcome to W thread and glad you joined us here lts have a great time enjoying this great drama all of us here!! :D

• Like 14