[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

"W" Effecccttttttt... W is everywhereee 

08.07.16 SOLAR's memo update

Via:  @realladymoo

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THAT!!! W EVERYWHERE!! :D

but I was thinking how our drama's team are having a hard time filming in this HOT weather!! :( 

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Hyo joo at filming set~~

why is she sitting like that? is she waiting for Kang Cheol?!!

3 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I guess the words are 살아갈 만합니다 .. it means Worth living... makes sense doesn't it?

삶이 때로는 ...살아갈 만합니다

Sometimes life is ... worth living :)

thank you for the translation!! :) 

so Kang Cheol jumped off the bridge that is wriiten on his side "Sometimes life is worth living"?!! ure thing he didn't read it!!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

@theseasasleep @sakura2016 ahhh thanks for the explanations! 

you're most welcome!! glad we helped!! :D 

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

WTwoWorlds Filming 

Cr: DC

this is a police station!! why are they filming there again?!! now I became terrified of Han bridge, hospitals and police stations in this drama!! :blink::blink::blink: 

32 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Hyerin from EXID uploaded a picture of her listening to the W OST Part 2 on her instagram!! Looks like a lot of idols are getting into this drama :D

awww...that's great!! I'm happy to see that!! :D 

35 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra Creations said:

Hey Guys :)

I am new here, I am Niya :)

I made this video, thought to share it with you guys :D Hope you all like it :) 

Love

-Niya

Hi Niya!! :) welcome to W thread and hope we'll have great time enoying this great drama with all of us here!! and thank you for thee video it was really beautifull and hope you'll kep making more for our drama/OTP!! :D 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mrsblinky said:

W addict!!!

Who's not chingu?!! ;)

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

hahahaa... I didnt see this since u put the information under the spoiler... lol... you right...:lol: Nice memes!!

who are these fellows? foreigner cameos??

@jigee ur welcome... here's another more of KC

he's so cute... aww.... *heart eyes*

yes I belive so!! Kang Cheol is a super cheabol so it's natural to know many foreigners!! :D 

awwwwwwww so cute!! I want to cuddle him too!! :love: and I mean Lee Jong Seok not the puppy!! :P

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

hey guys im back from a bad cold followed by a short shopping trip .

So ive geared up in case of the possible bad news confirmation.

In that case, this is the best medicine prescribed by a W fan on tumblr n instagram.

Credit: @Ahpheng

welcome back and glad you're feeling better now!! :) 

thank you for the medicine!! though we need a bigger dose of it!! :D 

1 hour ago, jigee said:

@stargazer187 Aww man ... I don't know who is cuter - LJS or the puppy?!  .. arggghhhhh  .... too much to take in for one day today..... after all the postings by @irenetan and @Rania Zeid - my poor beating heart ...

@sharreb - pray you get well soon .. am down with flu too.   Thanks for the strips... just wanna tell you -- am repeating the eps.. but not enough??  sob sob

Is the strips by @Ahpheng?  just wanna thank and credit the person if its due to him/her (sorry, I am not sure of the gender - forgive me)

hope you get better soon!! :) 

for me Lee Jong Seok is cuter!! I want to cuddel him not the puppy!! :P 

yes!! not enough!! :tears: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, theseasasleep said:

KC always talks about how to understand something people need to know the context. In fact, while pointing the gun at YJ, he told her just because she's not lying doesn't mean she's telling the truth either because she had left out the important context which would explain why his emotions were the key to her disappearing. Also, when he scolded SH, he spoke about how she only judged YJ on the appearance of logic, calling it fact, while ignoring the context of YJ's actions. It's one of the things I love about KC, how he is a product of his experiences in good ways and bad and one of the good ways is he isn't much for snap judgments and he's always searching for the context of any given situation or action. 

I agree with you!! Kang Cheol could have became so suspecious about every unexplicable thing in a bad way but still he trusted his instinct and kept searching for explinations that is more than what meets the eye, and that's where the real truth is!! the appearances were never the truth and he learned that from his own experience!!

• Like 11

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Drama viewership ratings for the week of Aug. 1-7, 2016
by HeadsNo2 | August 7, 2016 | 69 Comments

Spoiler

dramaratings_2.jpg

The pre-emptions for the Olympics have begun, so it’s best that we all start preparing ourselves for the primetime disruptions to come. Don’t worry, we’ll be ready to hand out complimentary and completely metaphorical tissues if/when our favorite shows get pushed back. Pssh, sports.

(we need those tisues!! :tears: )

Spoiler

But over at the top of the week, Beautiful Mind ended with 3.2%, which wasn’t at all unexpected for that show. Doctors keeps flirting with that 20% mark but doesn’t seem any closer to achieving it, while Monster and Bring It On, Ghost continue to pull in decent numbers.

It seems safe to assume that W—Two Worlds will continue to hold the lead in the Wednesday-Thursday lineup, though it hasn’t rocketed skyward since last week—still, 12.2% is nothing to sniff at. Over on the weekend, Police Unit 38 started strong and ended strong, finishing at 4.6%. Well done.

Spoiler
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
by HeadsNo2 | August 7, 2016 | 69 Comments

dramaratings_2.jpg

The pre-emptions for the Olympics have begun, so it’s best that we all start preparing ourselves for the primetime disruptions to come. Don’t worry, we’ll be ready to hand out complimentary and completely metaphorical tissues if/when our favorite shows get pushed back. Pssh, sports.

But over at the top of the week, Beautiful Mind ended with 3.2%, which wasn’t at all unexpected for that show. Doctors keeps flirting with that 20% mark but doesn’t seem any closer to achieving it, while Monster and Bring It On, Ghost continue to pull in decent numbers.

It seems safe to assume that W—Two Worlds will continue to hold the lead in the Wednesday-Thursday lineup, though it hasn’t rocketed skyward since last week—still, 12.2% is nothing to sniff at. Over on the weekend, Police Unit 38 started strong and ended strong, finishing at 4.6%. Well done.

Ep. # Station Rating
Monday, Aug. 1      
Beautiful Mind 13 KBS 2.8%
Monster 37 MBC 10.7%
Doctors 13 SBS 18.5%
Bring It On, Ghost 7 tvN 2.4%
Tuesday, Aug. 2      
Beautiful Mind 14 KBS 3.2%
Monster 38 MBC 11.9%
Doctors 14 SBS 19.6%
Bring It On, Ghost 8 tvN 3.7%
Wednesday, Aug. 3      
Uncontrollably Fond 9 KBS 8.2%
W—Two Worlds 5 MBC 13.5%
Wanted 13 SBS 5.2%
Thursday, Aug. 4      
Uncontrollably Fond 10 KBS 8.1%
W—Two Worlds 6 MBC 12.2%
Wanted 14 SBS 5.2%
Friday, Aug. 5      
Age of Youth 5 JTBC 0.8%
Police Unit 38 15 OCN 4.1%
The Good Wife 9 tvN 4.8%
Saturday, Aug. 6      
Five Kids 49 KBS 28.6%
All’s Well With a Happy Home 47 MBC Pre-empted
Flower in Prison 28 MBC Pre-empted
Second to Last Love 3 SBS Pre-empted
Yes, That’s How It Is 51 SBS Pre-empted
Age of Youth 6 JTBC 1.3%
Police Unit 38 16 OCN 4.6%
The Good Wife 10 tvN 4.3%
Sunday, Aug. 7      
Five Kids 50 KBS
All’s Well With a Happy Home 47 MBC
Flower in Prison 28 MBC
Second to Last Love 4 SBS
Yes, That’s How It Is 52 SBS

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:
avatar_2ab42487d680_64.pngheartouKang Chul & Do Yoon 

I want more of these two bromance!! :wub: 

tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo1_400.gif tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo2_400.gif

tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo3_400.gif tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo4_400.gif

tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo5_400.gif tumblr_obhz3io4Zn1vcorswo6_400.gif

This maybe the last time we’ll see each other. So, i’m saying my farewell.

cr: w-twoworlds

this was the saddest kiss I ever watched!! a goodbye kiss!! :tears: I don't want to have another goodbye betwwen my OTP writer-nim, pretty please!! 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

hahahaa... I didnt see this since u put the information under the spoiler... lol... you right...:lol: Nice memes!!

who are these fellows? foreigner cameos??

@jigee ur welcome... here's another more of KC

he's so cute... aww.... *heart eyes*

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the information!! :D I was wondering how will they get married when they are already married, then I thought maybe for the public eyes but can you imagine what her father will do if he see her having a wedding?!! :lol: not that beeing married to Kang Cheol with having a wedding is anything better for him!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and they are going in party events together as a married couple?!! swoooooooooooooooooooon!!! :love: 

where are they filming?!! there is wheelchairs inside the building that they are filming outside it!! is it a hospital?!!

hi!! gld to see you joining us in W thread and hope we'll see more posts from you here!! :) 

Hide contents

you may not remember me but it's ilchul from KMHM thread!! :) 

I think we will have one episode this week but it's better than nothing!! 

sorry to hear that, it' ok chingu, Fighting!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so cute!! :wub:  

@stargazer187 @sakura2016 I think so...? Sorry, I quote such a long paragraph just to reply with 3 words. :P

• Like 5

Hello everyone!

Thanks everybody for your insightful posts. I enjoy following this forum, it's so fun and W is amazing! I am very impressed with the directing, writing and both leads Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk. 

I am definitely against canceling the episodes 7&8 next week. There are Naver articles with many upvotes opposing the cancellation too. I hope MBC will air them as planned. Honestly, I think it would make most sense to air both episodes back-to-back on either Wed or Thurs. Anyway, fingers crossed!!

Articles: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002545906

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003369904

and this one is more spoilery.. 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=109&aid=0003369427

Having said that, I am dropping by also to share these videos from Rio. I watch the olympics only for Swimming and then Figure skating (WO).. however, I read yesterday that Vietnam won its first ever Olympic gold!! (I grew up and live in Europe but I am originally from Vietnam, heh.)

Congratulations to the incredible Mr. Hoàng Xuân Vinh and his coach Park Chung-gun (S. Korean)!

AEN20160807001200315_01_i.jpg

cr: YonhapNews

Funny and interesting coincidence: The competition was Shooting and the event Men's 10m air pistol (KC won the Men's 50m air pistol).

Watch these videos to see how Hoàng's and Kang Chul's last two shots and the final moments of both events actually quite resemble each other:

cr: Nam Nguyen Giang/youtube

cr: Fushima/youtube

cr: Oai Duong Thang/youtube

Enjoy!

*going back to lurking*

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Cr: as tagged

OMO!! :love::love::love: and the lights on them is making the shot more enchanting!! :love: 

we can see here that our Lee Jong Seok-ssi have a thing for falling or throwinh himself off high buildings/bridges in his dramas:

Spoiler

so I was watching this: (see from 1:42 to 1:49 and from 2:13 to 2:17)...make sure not to shout because I did!!

and it made me remember this:

voice17-00898.jpg

voice17-00924.jpg

cr: girlfriday/dramabeans

and our Kang Cheol is another character who loves jumping off bridges: 

2WorldsEp6extra-4.jpg

cr: tessieroo/couch kimchi

so do we make a prayer circle to not see him again near any bridge or high building at least in to rest of the drama?!! ah.. my little heart is about to have a heart attack from all of this!! 

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@stargazer187 @sakura2016 I think so...? Sorry, I quote such a long paragraph just to reply with 3 words. :P

thank you for your reply!! :D yes, I saw his black car in other stills in front of a hospital and I think Yeon Joo was waiting for him there!! :D but I don't know why?!! :blink: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I need to wait a little longer to know hy since theses scenes will be shopwn in episode 10+ and we're still to reach episode 7!! :lol:

22 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Just want to share info about the clothes that Jongsuk wears for "W" :D I really love seeing Jongsuk wearing blue clothes and white clothes below :wub:

the fact that I loved his clothes on him than on the model speaks ALOT!! he's a waaay better model "litterly"!! :P 

I think that everything suits him!! :wub: did you forget the black suit?!! ;) 

• Like 5