[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

34 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'd love to read your theories!! keep them coming!! :D

hhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see her reaction when all her self-made cliffhangers won't work!! :lol:

yes it can be one between the 1st and 3rd possibilities (I'm more inclined to the 3rd possibilitie since I think it' early for him to have strong feelings for her enough to kiss her and if he does have those feelings he won't make his move this way!!) or both but I don't see Kang Cheol the kind of a man who would kiss a woman only for a payback!! 

Sorry for cutting your post, chingu! I absolutely love what you've written especially part about KC and YJ! I totally agree with you on this! They need to realize that they are masters of their lives now and the story doesn't affect/make them into who they are. There is no other Will there anymore to decide their fate only their own choices and decisions.

I didn't mean payback in a bad way. it's all about who has the upper hand here. Lol He is a man so the last word should be his.;):P

Anyway, i think there would be more than one reason behind the kiss. This woman intrigues him.  He just wants to even if he keeps persisting she is not beautiful :D

Uh, I remembered about the jacket now. there goes my beautiful scenario.:P Lol, this jacket part if very confusing. maybe YJ tried to strip him instead? so he was shooting it self-defence:D:D:D

As for the cliffhangers, yes it would be hilarious to what  for YJ to come up with new scenarios: slap, kiss, confession, striptease and gun theart. Boy, I'm afraid to think what she will choose next.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

15 hours ago, pinpxx said:

Wow.. I really enjoy reading all of your thoughts and theories here. It really makes the series more enjoyable I must say. So after I have read a lot of you guys' theories, I also want to share mine as well.

Sorry in advance if you don't understand my post LOL. I'm not very good at expressing my thought, so it might make you confused reading it.

no it's okay... glad you shared your thoughts too...

15 hours ago, sebnem said:

I LOVE section tv videos *-* wish it was longer! Really nice and refreshing to see that lead couple is so relaxed on the show like they are already close and when this happens drama moments become even more real<33

I have to say she is so adorable and im really happy to see her in a drama again i missed her so much :'D the way she says 'crazy-like' about herself and they show her dance in bts awww XDD 

ps. omo when she wears the red uniform(?) they have another kiss scene again..

I hope so ... glad that this drama have so many kisses... but I want to see a passsionate and long one...

15 hours ago, CirchelJorice said:

ahahaha i think you are right, I'm not good in Korean, I only know the basic words with google translate most of the time. thank you x

hahaha ... I just know some korean words...but most of it...I ask for google translate's help.... like you... your welcome!

• Like 11

Sorry in advance, byontae me kekekeke! but I can't wait for this scene tho, I think maybe she's doing this for her to comeback to her real word *maybe* like she did the last time kissing and slapping him ximage.pngimage_1.png

But maybe because of this? Shes diverting him to her body? lol so he wont shoot?

image_2.png

So She got herself arrested... and by the looks of it, it's for the next episode based on her clothes the one KC bought for her the last time.. I don't know why she have got arrested *maybe* to her they think fake identity or KC secretary or KC himself put her to jail x

image_5.pngimage_6.pngimage_7.pngimage_8.png

Am I the only one thinks that KC went to her world based on this scene? look that's his resident doctor sunbae right? and her expression say it all... right? right? right?

image_3.pngimage_4.png

sorry for flooding screen shot pictures, I don't know how to make gifs sorry... and I just want to share my thoughts and question, I've never been this hooked to a drama and even made soompi account not until DOTS, METS and MLFTS x

• Like 17

Hello! i'm newbie in this thread. Just watched first 2 eps yesterday and wow just wow. This drama really makes me thinking so hard lol. Sorry if this has been discussed or someone already asked it. I still don't understand the rule Yeon Joo can enter webtoon world. We know the rule she can exit webtoon world, the words "to be continued" should be appeared. But what is the rule YJ enter the webtoon world? Because the situation and condition when YJ enter webtoon world in the first and second time is different. The first time in her dad office when suddenly KC's hand popped out from computer (?) monitor. Second time when YJ talked with her dad on phone in front of Bonjour. Is there any exact rule?

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, CirchelJorice said:

Am I the only one thinks that KC went to her world based on this scene? look that's his resident doctor sunbae right? and her expression say it all... right? right? right?

yeh here he went to her world instead i think when he jumped from the bridge the 2nd time 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, fleurofjasmine said:

Hello! i'm newbie in this thread. Just watched first 2 eps yesterday and wow just wow. This drama really makes me thinking so hard lol. Sorry if this has been discussed or someone already asked it. I still don't understand the rule Yeon Joo can enter webtoon world. We know the rule she can exit webtoon world, the words "to be continued" should be appeared. But what is the rule YJ enter the webtoon world? Because the situation and condition when YJ enter webtoon world in the first and second time is different. The first time in her dad office when suddenly KC's hand popped out from computer (?) monitor. Second time when YJ talked with her dad on phone in front of Bonjour. Is there any exact rule?

i think she go there whenever he is in danger ..for now, but later i think she ll find away to go to his world whenever she wants nd him too 

• Like 10

I'm sorry it took me long enough to delurk on this thread. 

Was trying hard to not get sucked in till the episode progresses further but temptation got the very best of me. 

Now my whole family and I are very much looking forward to thursday and friday (English Sub). 

Crazy how much I love this show the moment it hit the 10 mins mark onwards! So intriguing especially after being a huge fan of Nine! 

Though there some factors that still confuses me but I'm excited to begin back reading this thread for all your insights! 

My weekdays are officially packed! ;) YAY! 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

I have a theory that she will be transported to manhwa's world when chul is in danger and she knows abt it.

first time - she saw the drawing on her father's tablet

second time - soo bong told her that chul will be killed using potassium injected to his IV 

third time - during chul's almost accident with that truck. seems from the preview yeon joo is on a call and she's fainted. I'm guessing someone call her to tell her what her father going to do (killing chul again, probably call from soo bong). it seems that she's being transported back to that boutique dressing room but she's unconscious this time.

other than that, do we know the ending song title? it's by jung joon young, isn't it? I think I heard his voice :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13