[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

20 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

exactly that's why he ll be living in a hotel since there s no home without a familyy :D 

he ll buy one whe he marries OYJ :wub:

awwww...swoooooon!!! :wub: a home where he and Yeon Joo live a happy life!! :wub::wub::wub:

20 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

let me guess we will have an sm artist with this OST thing...'cause SMent like to make their artist sang a soundtrack for every drama...most of all if it's a big hit drama... but I hope we'll have Yoon Mi Rae or Baek Ji Young ...they maybe a lucky charm because every drama with their song in it....it became a big hit...

since I'm from another planet can you tell me who's SM?  and YES they have a really beautiful voice and loved all the OSTs I heard (knew) from them!! I have a long list of singers Id love to hear them making an OST for our drama: K.Will, Davichi, Taeyeon, Hyorin, Song Ji Eun...

I want to ask something, can a singer sing OSTs for different dramas who are on the same timeslot or airing in the same period of time?

• Like 3

Wahhhh.. 159pages before the 1st episode. Keep on coming, chingus.. It will be interesting. I'm almost an otaku (who loves manga & anime while relates everyday life with them), so drama with W manhwa seems nice. I've been here since forever. So far, i love LJS dramas. His crying scene was sincere and he is cute. The heroin is a compliment too. While waiting for W, i fell in love with uncontrollably fond, i just jump to epi 3. So now, my next Wednesday & thursday will be a bz night. Watching both RAW or live streaming whichever convenient. :sweatingbullets:  i've done with 3 dramas on the same night before, but then it was before my career has taken over my life. 

Let's count days to the premier.. I want kyaaaaa!!!! All the way. :wub:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Wahhhh.. 159pages before the 1st episode. Keep on coming, chingus.. It will be interesting. I'm almost an otaku (who loves manga & anime while relates everyday life with them), so drama with W manhwa seems nice. I've been here since forever. So far, i love LJS dramas. His crying scene was sincere and he is cute. The heroin is a compliment too. While waiting for W, i fell in love with uncontrollably fond, i just jump to epi 3. So now, my next Wednesday & thursday will be a bz night. Watching both RAW or live streaming whichever convenient. :sweatingbullets:  i've done with 3 dramas on the same night before, but then it was before my career has taken over my life. 

hahahahaha yeh, now only 3 days left (korean time)

3 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

awwww...swoooooon!!! :wub: a home where he and Yeon Joo live a happy life!! :wub::wub::wub:

since I'm from another planet can you tell me who's SM?  and YES they have a really beautiful voice and loved all the OSTs I heard (knew) from them!! I have a long list of singers Id love to hear them making an OST for our drama: K.Will, Davichi, Taeyeon, Hyorin, Song Ji Eun...

I want to ask something, can a singer sing OSTs for different dramas who are on the same timeslot or airing in the same period of time?

yes offc. he can ;) 

btw  guys who do u want to cameo in W ?? 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

ahhh sorry I didn't make it clear... SM ent... SM Entertainment...I bet you knew SM Ent...since you know Taeyeon... and for your second question yeah! they can sing songs for both drama even it has competition ...well...they are not the one who is competing tho' but the networks itself... 

15 hours ago, an-naum said:

at last a fellow manga lover....  that was my reason why I get interested in this drama too...'cause I'm not just a manga lover but a webtoon, manhwa or even an anime lover... and up to now even if I'm busy with my career too...I still read them...and watch live actions...it's really fun ... hope you will spazz with us from now on...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, an-naum said:

@Rania Zeid opkos the hyung from pinochio as cameo. 

yehhh..and lee bo young if possible ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Poor Sukiee!!! I felt really bad for him, he got dreanched by all that rain for sooooooooooooo long that I wanted to ask them to stop it!! 

yehh good he did not have cold or smthin

• Like 3

Poor Sukiee!!! I felt really bad for him, he got dreanched by all that rain for sooooooooooooo long that I wanted to ask them to stop it!! 

hahaha what a poor guy... his character is having a hard life so was LJS..... well maybe like what they said...the rain can connect him to the real world... just like Splash Splash love....

@Rania Zeid I want Ji Sub to cameo... or all the pretty boys in Hyo Joo's indie movie "The beauty inside"

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahaha yeah! 'cause they will make a big family there... with little Kang Chul and little Yeon Joo... I bet if KC will really live in the real world at the end...all his wealth will be gone...he will be a simple citizen in Korea not like when he is in webtoon comics...it will be the total opposite...

there's a saying "what you see is not always what it seems" and KC is one example of that...I bet idols and stars or even a billionaire in real life can be applied to that...I have this feeling that his bodyguard might die too...everyone in the story have a possibility to die even our OTP...but I'm in the positive side ...and I believe they will live happily ever after...

well, he's smart (genius) and young so he can build his wealth from the start!! ;) 

I don't know much about Kang Cheol since we still need to watch the drama to know more about him but what do you think he can be like when he goes to Yeon Joo's world with no money or fame like he had in his world? I for myself he'd be fine with it and won't be so demanding or incomfortable!!

are you planing in killing me? :crazy: my heart almost stoped when I read that his bodyguard may die and then you kept going with all of them dying!! :crazy: nooooooooooooo my OTP has to have ending but I want Kang Cheol's bodyguard and his father figure to stay alive too!!! pretty writer-nim!! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahaha what a poor guy... his character is having a hard life so was LJS..... well maybe like what they said...the rain can connect him to the real world... just like Splash Splash love....

@Rania Zeid I want Ji Sub to cameo... or all the pretty boys in Hyo Joo's indie movie "The beauty inside"

hahahahahahahahah hope soo hopee soo

• Like 4

Ha ha , Kang cheol will said something like this, "I am Je Su Ho, the genious". JSH from Lucky Romance was not afraid of losing his fortune. He's genious with business minded, he will bounce back like it was nothing. So, hopefully, our OTP will be united in the real world of W. KC will think of something for living. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, an-naum said:

Ha ha , Kang cheol will said something like this, "I am Je Su Ho, the genious". JSH from Lucky Romance was not afraid of losing his fortune. He's genious with business minded, he will bounce back like it was nothing. So, hopefully, our OTP will be united in the real world of W. KC will think of something for living. 

to be honest I totally forgot that he's a genius ... and since he's a smart guy he will rebuild all the things he left in the comics and turn it to reality... it will really be the best ending if both live n real world...kekekeke

are you planing in killing me? :crazy: my heart almost stoped when I read that his bodyguard may die and then you kept going with all of them dying!! :crazy: nooooooooooooo my OTP has to have ending but I want Kang Cheol's bodyguard and his father figure to stay alive too!!! pretty writer-nim!! 

oh sorry dear...hahaha did I scare you? kekekeke...we should be ready to cry a river for uri OTP since it wouldn't be easy for them to be together... but still happy ending.... goodluck to W team...

• Like 2

have been lurking around and read somebody say ,it may not have happy ending

well seeing promotion and competition,  i feel W will surely have a happy and promising ending with lot of suspense ,drama and melodrama in between. The drama has to compete with real good once that r airing so it needs to have feel good effect with promising story line to stay on top . MBC and promoters of show know it very well .

So guys dont worry . Watch the show in name of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hye Joo ,they r enough guerentee that W is going to be an awesome show with great story and chemistry.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, an-naum said:

I believe many of us are like, I myself still watching anime and reads mangas/manhwas-though my mother looks at me as if I'm crzay for watching anime at my age (I'll turn 27 this september)- so the concept and Yeon Joo(s character is really hits home for many of us here and like Lee Jong Seok is a really talented yong actor that I enjoyed watching him in all his dramas and I can see this role a new step in his successful career!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh good thing you're not korean/in Korea or your choice would be tougher, who would you watch on tv to increase it's rating :lol: now you can watch both dramas with peaceful mind hoping the best for both without feeling respnsible for their ratings :lol:

I hope we'll see more of your posts all along the airing time of our drama!! :) W D-4!! :w00t:

56 minutes ago, an-naum said:

@Rania Zeid opkos the hyung from pinochio as cameo. 

54 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yehhh..and lee bo young if possible ^_^ 

yehh good he did not have cold or smthin

yes!! I'd love them to come as cameos that would be great!! :D

yes, thank God for that!! even though it was summer but he stayed wet for a really long time that he ended up wearing a coat (?) at the end between the shots!!

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahaha yeh, now only 3 days left (korean time)

yes offc. he can ;) 

btw  guys who do u want to cameo in W ?? 

I'd say Kim Woo Bin but he have his own drama so it's hard but other than the other names mentioned before (Lee Bo Yeon, Yoon Kyun Sang) I'd love to see Dal Po's father/grandfather or Yoon Sang Hyu or he can sing an OST!! I love his voice!!

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

ahhh sorry I didn't make it clear... SM ent... SM Entertainment...I bet you knew SM Ent...since you know Taeyeon... and for your second question yeah! they can sing songs for both drama even it has competition ...well...they are not the one who is competing tho' but the networks itself... 

at last a fellow manga lover....  that was my reason why I get interested in this drama too...'cause I'm not just a manga lover but a webtoon, manhwa or even an anime lover... and up to now even if I'm busy with my career too...I still read them...and watch live actions...it's really fun ... hope you will spazz with us from now on...

thank you for the information!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhhh many more names kept popin in my head to sing OSTs when we have a certain number of OSTs :lol: I'll add kyuhyun because he has a magnificent voice!!! I'll die of happiness if he makes an OST for W!! :wub:

I believe many of us here are fans of Webtoons/anime/manhwa/mangas!! :D 

• Like 4

can it be? so it's either the rain or jumping a bridge?!! somehow I feel the writer is going to make my life heard as well!! isn't there less torturing way?!! poor Kang Cheol and Lee Jong Seok!! 

KANGJOO FANMADE MEME (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY)

Kang Cheol the master of showing love?!! :lol: that was a great lesson Kang Cheol-ah!! :wub:

50 minutes ago, an-naum said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh yes I believe so, it won't be hard for him since he's a self-made super chaebol and no one helped him to reach where he reached in his world and he can do the same in the real world!!

• Like 3

don't know if this is shared ...sorry if it is...

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 11.57.16 PM

Lee Jong Suk Melts Hearts With Air Kisses & Winks In Behind The Scenes Clip For “W”

On July 14th 2016, MBC shared a behind the scenes clip of Actor Lee Jong Suk on the set of their upcoming drama “W.” The actor is seems to be practicing a victory post for when his character,Kang Cheol, wins an Olympic gold medal for pistol shooting.

The actor timidly continues to practice winking and blowing air kisses whilst trying to find the right angle for his gestures. The clip also shows a sneak-peak of his spectacular shooting in action in comparison to his other actions.

read here for full article: http://officiallykmusic.com/lee-jong-suk-melts-hearts-air-kisses-winks-behind-scenes-clip-w/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

btw they used 30 tones of water to film that rain scene last week

cr:  rainy9 

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt ahahahahh Rania, i said 6 tons not 30 =))) 

if 30 tons our babi gets sick for sure . if 30 tons, he has to film  5 more nights =))) no no i dun want him to get sick, he has filmed the raining scenes 3 times already .... if he need more raining scene .. maybe the total is 30 tons LOL 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

to be honest I totally forgot that he's a genius ... and since he's a smart guy he will rebuild all the things he left in the comics and turn it to reality... it will really be the best ending if both live n real world...kekekeke

oh sorry dear...hahaha did I scare you? kekekeke...we should be ready to cry a river for uri OTP since it wouldn't be easy for them to be together... but still happy ending.... goodluck to W team...

yes, that would be great!! :wub:

hhhhhhhh yes!! I was terrified of the idea!! I started picturing it in my mind while reading your words and ended up freeking out!! 

I know that we'll cry a river for them but not at the end!! not that!!! I can endure the pain (while crying for them) as long as they have their happy ending!!

yes, W team...Fighting!!

46 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

have been lurking around and read somebody say ,it may not have happy ending

well seeing promotion and competition,  i feel W will surely have a happy and promising ending with lot of suspense ,drama and melodrama in between. The drama has to compete with real good once that r airing so it needs to have feel good effect with promising story line to stay on top . MBC and promoters of show know it very well .

So guys dont worry . Watch the show in name of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hye Joo ,they r enough guerentee that W is going to be an awesome show with great story and chemistry.

we'll watch the drama for sure dispite the worrying we're feeling!! :D and I'll trust the writer to give us/our OTP a happy ending!! at least I know she never killed one of the main leads in her dramas!! Please don't ever do it writer-nim, my heart won't handele it!!

• Like 3