[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

note: W has not been nominated in any category at all. Seriously????
this is what i commented there:
"Regarding the fact that W is blatantly omitted.
ok, even if its just biased against plot of 'comic realm' as is not 'heavy weigh' enough with grand theme plot... it's fine. Or even if its plot variables keep changing till many gave up after don't understand second half of show, i also understand. Sure enough its protagonists not some life saving doctors, or some righteous lawyer, or some brave soldier but a cartoon character, therefore need not take into serious consideration... can accept that argument.
But why don't give credit where its worth, in the acting skill! Its obviously snubbing one of MBC's greatest work this year. Definitely appa Kim Sungmoo most deserved an Actor award. Even if not, just being having KSM and HHJ and LJS only nominated, while not planning to laud them is suffice. But, why not even W casts nominated for just one acting category? when it come to award show, its actually all about popularity, and stations fighting, and marketing strategies,targeting China market. i looked back and i missed Kill Me Heal Me's Ji Sung; that is a worthy win.

Kang chul own words: “No one looks at the context, they only see the effect and believe it as a fact.” People looked at the 'special effects' and the mind-blogging plot, comic related characters, and the many skinship scenes, and immediately brand it as "need-not-be-taken seriously-stuff". W is more than just a comical love suspense fiction. it touches on theme about what is Writer's responsibilities and extreme anti-fans' behavior, it touches on needs for Happy Ending, what exactly is Happy Ending, or why people become so numb to tragedies that they don't mind tragic ends...  so many provocative discussions and deep questions. Han Hyojoo and Kim Sungmoo themselves been awarded at APAN, (not just on own station's MBC Award show). which indeed shown that they are truly good.

Hyojoo herself won numerous awards for Dongyi, Cold eyes, Beauty Inside, and even W. Even Lee Jongsuk himself was at his career's best, he reach another milestone of himself by W. Nobody has any doubt he can act after I Can Hear you and Pinocchio. "

• Like 9

hello girls...delurking for a while :blush:

regarding this award show especially like korea drama awards and last time APAN, i resigned myself to accept if bae LJS is nominated but not winning anything already...their list for this year is insane...SJK dots is too strong that even a good veteran actor like JJW will lose...but it will be a different story for MBC drama awards... W2W should at least get top excellence awards and best couple awards..so cross your fingers everyone!!!

• Like 4

Am of course partial to W and wish there were a few nominations,  but I likewise have no idea of the jury's selection process, so am not going to speculate or conclude.    But  just an obsevation re KDA nominees---

The only entry aired on MBC is the 51 ep weekend makjang MDGSW.   Makjangs pull in a different demographic with high viewership ratings.  Everything else is from other networks.  KBS and tvN has the lion's share.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

hello girls...delurking for a while :blush:

regarding this award show especially like korea drama awards and last time APAN, i resigned myself to accept if bae LJS is nominated but not winning anything already...their list for this year is insane...SJK dots is too strong that even a good veteran actor like JJW will lose...but it will be a different story for MBC drama awards... W2W should at least get top excellence awards and best couple awards..so cross your fingers everyone!!!

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/5781152/the-2016-korea-drama-awards-nominees
here's above another write-out on the KDA.

@faithinme lara Pardon me for my ranting. i understand this is a forum for W-2 worlds, n not the cruel fierce 'outside world' where other Shippers'fans will lurk. so i took liberty and rant here, trusting that everyone lurk here loved either W, or LJS or HHJ or all of the mentioned.  i know they surely will gain something by their own station MBC Award show. i did mentioned before how blessed W is not in SBS (hahah, you all know what i mean).  But its open secrets that everyone know, those Stations Award Shows are biased and have favoritism. These Stations' Award shows are not Major factor is deciding an actor's skill, nor as recognizable as Major Award Shows, eg. Seoul International Drama, APAN, Baeksang Arts, Blue Dragon Film, Busan Film Critics... etc. So its always like when SBS, KBS, MBC laud an actor, people naturally knows its just: "fan-service / crowd pleasing / Stars-marketing-strategies / rewarding high rating" flair. i just hope 4 persons are recognized here, not just to serve my indulgence in Shipping Jongjoo couple-ship. The four are: Kim Eui-Sung, Han Hyojoo, Lee Jongsuk, and last not least, Song Jae-jung.

• Like 7

sadly ratings always dictate the result of the winner and in this case dots has the rating and even tho SJK has more meatier roles before dots,, you cant deny he performed well... ratings success+good actor=WIN...

i sure hope Baeksang Awards who is quite fair awards shows in general can give some love to all people in W2W (they also cannot ignore rating success, but do give something to those one deserving)

and in another news, our bae LJS need to lose weight again..aigoo...:sweatingbullets:

thanks @maryofbethany...i'll read that after this :thumbsup:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Qallee said:

Thanks for sharing. :)interested to watch since its relates to W and looking for ENG SUB. its fun to watch thou..:w00t: really funny~

this one is from VIXX,if not mistaken BAP also do parody of W rite?hehe..anyone that having the parody with eng sub,please do share~haha..thanks in advance.:D

cr. cindy c

here you go. enjoy.

Jongup making their Matoki dolls kiss instead...

• Like 4

behold W-2 worlds, : (deleted scenes, unseen footage):

carry on from where he suggested he wants exposing dress....

.... realizing there's a man beside her...... panicky......

.... its still a happy ending for the night, Option4 all night long.....
(The End)
above, cr. twoworlds.w (IG)

• Like 9

Congrat to This thread, we are 17000 posts already.:w00t:

saw this,another angle of my Fav Kiss: Motel Kiss.
cr. twoworlds.w

i posted this below, from May Low, cr.chibiusagi5 (IG)

the above scene, seems that in the actual script, they should have kisses already, need to verify with @dominjoonssi (originally script, at the First Day after married on the bed, it was scripted that they should have kisses there and then, before guard accidentally bumped in? correct?)

which make it a total of 9 kisses in W:
1) Boutique first Kiss
2) Bathroom/Bathrobe Chul's experimental Kiss.
3) Hospital Rooftop Chul broken hearted Kiss
4) Prison Chul swayed over YJ confession Kiss
5) Prison YJ handcuffed over Chul neck Kiss
6) Bedroom reading Puuuang Bk Kiss
7) Motel teary Kiss
8) Car 'No comment' Kiss
9) Happy Ending Kiss.

29620227616_6f64e585a6_b.jpg:
cr. ibru (all thanks to her, who provided this.

• Like 9