[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

after a day i think the olympic week thing is okay :3 i will not watch ep7 in wed but thursday then and will act as everything is okay :D lol i know i will memorize each second of ep 7 if they wont release next ones becuase of olympic too haha hope it has many otp moments<33 5 & 6 was slow and filler built the story but i miss seeing them together<3

plus even if they dont release any next next week its okay because cast can relax and take care of themselves better this way right? i mean by each episode their faces look slimmer already >.<

• Like 5

I'll settle for one episode next week rather no episode at all, because really, (not sure if posted already) THIS! This is very accurate! 

ntd3X51.jpg

screenshot credit to: Min.yeogi

Poor us. Lol. I wish MBC gets to see this. 

• Like 21

20 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I am totally and utteiny confused (but loving this state of confusion!)

I am now intrigued by Black Hoodie - who or what is this person? We saw flashes of a increen as his face so he is possibly manipulating the two worlds. Even as he stood over the Hangang River, I wasn't sure if he was in Yeon Joo's world or Kang Chul's world. 

Also, Ep 7 was Kang Chul's episode and the powerful speech he made to OSM. When OSM realised saving KC was his second chance and he achieved great success, he thought nothing of it. But once his 'creation' began to become autonomous, he started to fear his creation. 

Ep 8 was Yeon Joo's episode and her dilemma over what was 'real' and what was 'fiction' What was the turning point to why she was pulled back into the comic? Was it because of Black Hoodie? Was it because somehow she was moving on and the comic world/person did not want her to forget?

If Balck Hoodie's aim was to kill Yeon Joo, maybe the idea was to kill the original creator so that the comic was never brought to life? 

With all these thoughts running through my head, I am likely to remain confused until next Wed.

Kudos to those who caught onto the spoiler about Yeon Joo's fate and her 'engagement' to Kang Chul through that newspaper flash in Ep 5. This is really tight script-writing!

My thought: the killer was created to go after KC and his family. Now that YJ has become KC's " wife", she becomes the target. OSM was wrong, the monster he created was not KC, but the killer. He would never anticipated that his plot would backfire and become a threat to his own family once KC becomes his "son-I n-law". Then, OSM would probably be the one to be able to put an end to this killer since he was the creator, couId he?

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, sebnem said:

@sakura2016 chingu thanks so much for sharing that W parody :D:D:D I was in period pain since this morning but i couldnt hold my laughter after watching that parody video!esp when dad broke that cool tablet LMAO cant stop rewatching the vid right now xD 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're most welcome!! :D and hope you'll better now!! :) 

I was waiting for a thriller video when I opened it, holding my breath of what's to come but it turned out a funny one that I couldn't stop laughing!! :lol: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nonski said:

on a side note and in light with the current development... i had been expecting that there would be show cancellation but seeing the bulletin is a lot frustrating noti just imagined. it happened during She Was Pretty, MBC cancelled the show due to a baseball game.  Other stations did not.  darn i hate Olympics during these days.  @stargazer187 i feel like you do chingu!  it happened before and i bet MBC would not hesitate to cancel, again.  my only wish is that they won't give us one episode only because it will break the flow of the show.

panda-emoticon-20.gif It was ridiculous. That whole issue that a major broadcaster has "no idea" if they are going to air a major sporting event... It's not like the Olympics snuck up on MBC. It would have been a lot easier if they just announced that they were going to postpone in the first place, it would have been disappointing but the maybe maybe not was a bit much. Oh well  there's not a whole lot we can do about it. Except to just fangirl over our OTP 

han-hyo-joo_1467955757_13567293_12671486

I love this pic:heart: Thank You @mappyminho for posting this.

@lovely_skham I have watched your fmv at least 3 times:wub: They are just adorable and I love the way you edited those bts scenes.

I can't get enough of these two.  I hope they take care of Yeon Joo's prison situation quick so the story can progress in to some married life scenes. It's the least you can do for us MBC! :D

• Like 9