[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

:( One problem with the idea viruz girl, we need someone with answers and I don't have an ipod!

Sounds like a connector problem, like ground is shorted with the remote input or something. If you try other headphones or try adjusting the connector while it plays (Like apply pressure from different sides) does it fix it? If it does, you might be looking at buying a replacement headphone connector part... pretty sure its just a little chip you plug in.

Messed up? Thats as fun as ViruZ!

Now, whats messed up? can you listen to your music out of itunes still :vicx: Can you add your music in one at a time to make it work? Is it hating your ID3 tags or something?

messed up like the music is lagging.. and fast at the same time >_>;; so it's going like 2x faster and lagging wen im playing a game O.o :tears:

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymoose

how bout buying one of those usb flash disk and storing those songs onto ur comp. It's faster than the internet, and doesn't was your internet usage.

hmm. is it expensive? if not i can just buy it anywhere right?

sorry im not really good with electronics. haha

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

i got multiple problems with my ipod

1.) when ever i play my songs it always get cutt of in the middle or in the beginning making the ipod lag or freeze

2.) it doesn't connect to the computer well

3.) i alway have to reset my ipod and upload my music so it will stop cutting off my music

4.) everytime i plug in my ipod on my cpu it either freezes my computer or just won't connect

5.) everytime i upload my cds in there i messes up the song

i tried to sending it to the ipod store but i never have time...or the paitent to wait

YAY an ipod thread!

Okay I have a video ipod, and I don't know how to add videos into my itunes library :x

Like I managed to add a mariah carey mv lolol but then when I try to do that to other videos it wont add?

i got multiple problems with my ipod

1.) when ever i play my songs it always get cutt of in the middle or in the beginning making the ipod lag or freeze

2.) it doesn't connect to the computer well

3.) i alway have to reset my ipod and upload my music so it will stop cutting off my music

4.) everytime i plug in my ipod on my cpu it either freezes my computer or just won't connect

5.) everytime i upload my cds in there i messes up the song

i tried to sending it to the ipod store but i never have time...or the paitent to wait

From the sounds of it, the hard drive is probably going out. A full format might help, a restore might help the database become uncorrupted... but if your warranty still works you should probably just send it to apple asap.

well i don't exactly own an ipod but i've been looking at the 30GB vid ipod for a while.. but i'm hesitant to buy it cause i'm unsure of some stuff.

how long can you watch videos until the batts run out?

and what kind of vid files can you put in it? .avi and .wmv?

and the fact that it's an ipod >< but iriver doesn't have big-storage video player things out... so i might just settle for the ipod.

Guest erniehkwon

My IPOD hold switch gets stuck in the hold position. For three hundred dollars I'd wish it were built better not cheaper. It's under warranty but it's hard to get service out in the middle of the deep blue Pacific Ocean.

I'll never buy another Apple product while I'm out here! :excl:

well i don't exactly own an ipod but i've been looking at the 30GB vid ipod for a while.. but i'm hesitant to buy it cause i'm unsure of some stuff.

how long can you watch videos until the batts run out?

and what kind of vid files can you put in it? .avi and .wmv?

and the fact that it's an ipod >< but iriver doesn't have big-storage video player things out... so i might just settle for the ipod.

videos last like a hr :crazy: well im not sure cuz i never just watch videos, usually musci + videos,

for video fileds to work they need to be in .mp4 format I THINK.. not to sure though and u can covert with a video converter thingy.. google videora and u'll see one that says ipod converter.. cuz if u have any other format it wont function "properly"

videos last like a hr :crazy: well im not sure cuz i never just watch videos, usually musci + videos,

for video fileds to work they need to be in .mp4 format I THINK.. not to sure though and u can covert with a video converter thingy.. google videora and u'll see one that says ipod converter.. cuz if u have any other format it wont function "properly"

serious?! an hour?!?!

hahah okay thanks so much for the info!!

gosh that just turned me off hahaha

i'll just have to wait for something that's better than an ipod.. ^^

Guest dutsukyampu

i have a question about my ipod.

i have a fifth gen video ipod so it charges through the USB port.

i was charging it with itunes closed, and i accidently shut down my computer.

all the ipod did was change to the main menu again. i turned the computer back on and the 'do not disconnect' logo came back on.

when i shut down the computer, could i have damaged anything in the ipod??

please help! i dont want my new ipod to freeze and break like my old one did.

btw does anyone know if the fifth gen ipods have had any problems with freezing and breaking??

Guest cpx3s0ul

i rmb posting in here but i guess not...

i have an ipod nano and i was looking for a portable charger.... one that doesn't have to be plugged into the computer.

it's 'cause i'm going on vacation for a month soon to asia, and i was just wondering if i could bring one around to charge... but dunno if the power output is different over in asia =/

i have a question about my ipod.

i have a fifth gen video ipod so it charges through the USB port.

i was charging it with itunes closed, and i accidently shut down my computer.

all the ipod did was change to the main menu again. i turned the computer back on and the 'do not disconnect' logo came back on.

when i shut down the computer, could i have damaged anything in the ipod??

please help! i dont want my new ipod to freeze and break like my old one did.

btw does anyone know if the fifth gen ipods have had any problems with freezing and breaking??

i dont think u'd damage anything just by shutting down the computer unless it was updating, cuz then it wouldn't have updated anything at all.. i think

freezing and breaking happens in all electronics O.o

If you hold iPod 1G to 3G: "Menu" and "Play/Pause" or iPod 4G+ (includes Photo, Nano, Video, and Mini): "Menu" and "Select"

That will reset the ipod. With any luck it will start over (your stuff will still be there) and be okay.

A very useful website since I don't know much about iPods

http://www.methodshop.com/mp3/ipodsupport/index.shtml

Guest happyroach

serious?! an hour?!?!

hahah okay thanks so much for the info!!

gosh that just turned me off hahaha

i'll just have to wait for something that's better than an ipod.. ^^

My 5G video plays videos for about 4 hours continuously (and that's with me switching back and forth between videos and rewinding and fast-forwarding and all that)

So I don't know what he's saying about only getting an hour

-.-;;

Guest dutsukyampu

i dont think u'd damage anything just by shutting down the computer unless it was updating, cuz then it wouldn't have updated anything at all.. i think

freezing and breaking happens in all electronics O.o

yes but apple had a big problem with their 3g ipods with them freezing, and being unrecoverable. thats what happened to mine before i got my 5g ipod. im just wondering if there had been any changes

Guest forgottenmemories

Could someone help me with the ipod nano?? I tried uploading pictures onto the nano, but for some reason, when I eject the nano, I can't see my pictures in the photos section in the ipod. When I clicked in 'photos' it just takes me to slideshow settings. Help??

Archived