[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, dedededeva said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm dying..  :dizzy:  Going to ignore the fact that Krist is taken bcs I wanna shout JUST BE A COUPLE ALREADY! :w00t:

I'm gonna follow this forum non-stop tonight, gonna refresh it again and again bcs I love spoiler from friends in here who can watch without subs ❤

Yeah, they so good togther. I hope they become couple too in real life. It will be stressfull if I cant see them together again . forgive my obsession :sweatingbullets:. Its the first time I saw guythai that has strong feeling eventhough its just drama 

40 minutes ago, shinnu said:
  Hide contents

post more pics with SIngto, Krist.:wub::heart:

What are the caption on instagram said? I'm sorry I cant read thai 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, skysquared said:

Is it just me or did kissasian.com just close down? I've been trying since yesterday. :(

Anyways, I can't wait for another episode of Sotus! I've read that Arthit will cry a lot in this episode. Will he cry because of Namtarn or because of Kong?

Would anyone mind to answer my questions? :( I appreciate your replies. I'm just new here.

Thanks!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I have no idea of the time difference between where you live in the Philippines and Bangkok, but just in case, keep refreshing this thread. We're crazy enough to let everyone know when it will start by posting every hour as it nears. You can also open the first link, that is the best live stream, so you'll definitely will not miss out. It's going to be another 3 hours from now.

This is the best link for the live stream.

http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html .

It's one hour difference between Thailand and Philippines. I think someone already answered that. :P So, if SOTUS starts at 10PM, it starts 1 hour later in Philippines, that would be 11pm. :sweatingbullets: @kurtjowen2010

oh gosh.... 2 HOURS and 33 MINUTES LEFT!!!

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, skysquared said:

Would anyone mind to answer my questions? :( I appreciate your replies. I'm just new here.

Thanks!

Really nice you joined us ! Welcome ! and yes, I've tried with kissasian couple of times and minute ago but nothing's changed, still unavailable:confused:

Kong is the one and only person that might make Arthit cry, no doubt about it :wub::)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yokas said:

Really nice you joined us ! Welcome ! and yes, I've tried with kissasian couple of times and minute ago but nothing's changed, still unavailable:confused:

Kong is the one and only person that might make Arthit cry, no doubt about it :wub::)

thanks @yokas!

God, I'm so excited how Arthit will realize that he loves Kong. <3 

• Like 2

Ok ehm... Hi! I've been quietly following this thread in the dark for a whilebut I've decided to step out of my dark corner! TBH I have not read all of the posts in here but I'll make sure to do so... I just want to say that this episode better be good or else imma go and cry and go back to my dark corner ㅠㅠ gosh it's only 2 hours and 23 minutes ㅠㅠ 

Edit: my account is such a weebo imma need to change it ASAP 

Edited by Miku Hatsune
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, duch47 said:

everywhere except Poland! 

It hit me what you wrote, you know ? I don't know what you have in mind but if it's weather then yes,  I hate winter and today is so depressing,raining, dark, cold... :cry:      Only wait for Sotus to begin :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, erngust said:

apologies....

Hide contents

but that was not Krist on the vids... :worried: but we'll still have 6 EPs to enjoy Kongpop+Arthit's love-dance :love:

... but we can contend with this instead.

I'm sorry :confounded: I want to delete my shameful post now, but I don't know how to delete post from the forum. Do you knowhow to do it? Thank you @erngust :confounded:

2 minutes ago, yokas said:

It hit me what you wrote, you know ? I don't know what you have in mind but if it's weather then yes,  I hate winter and today is so depressing,raining, dark, cold... :cry:      Only wait for Sotus to begin :heart:

Honestly, I like our climat and I really looove winter when there is snow everywhere, it looks so beautiful and the christmas mode turns on for everyone, polish people seem to be kinder for each other etc, haha. (not such winters when there is really cold, snow is slowly dissolving and as you've said it's dark and depressing outside, I feel like a zombie today but SOTUS is keeping me alive).:flushed:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

It's one hour difference between Thailand and Philippines. I think someone already answered that. :P So, if SOTUS starts at 10PM, it starts 1 hour later in Philippines, that would be 11pm. :sweatingbullets: @kurtjowen2010

oh gosh.... 2 HOURS and 33 MINUTES LEFT!!!

Thank you for helping.. All of sotus fambam thank for answering.. Wiiiiiihhhhh excited much!!! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, yokas said:

Is there any news that today's episode might be delayed ? sorry, can't speak thai...

3 minutes ago, rapuri said:

I don't think so.... but you can never say... :cold_sweat:

I think we would know at this point..... They're not gonna tell us 1hour before the episode airs that it's gonna be delayed.... at least I hope so

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

I'm sorry :confounded: I want to delete my shameful post now, but I don't know how to delete post from the forum. Do you knowhow to do it? Thank you @erngust :confounded:

i don't know how to delete but you can always edit it... but really, nothing to be shamed about... aside from being overfilled with our fervent wishes for something more wonderful to go beyond the show, we can still allow ourselves to enjoy more so when the SOTUS bubble is still on. :)

56minutes to go..

• Like 2