[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I have a question for all us....

Rewind back to when Arthit had to stay over at Kongpope's place between of his room flooding issue. When Arthit had asked Kongpope face to face about his feelings.. 'All this time, everything that you've done.. do you have feelings for me?' IF Kongpope was to actually answer him the way that he did while they were in bed, what do you think Arthit would of had done? Would he still 'run away' like what he did the next morning? Would he even spend the night with Kongpope? 

Sorry for the sudden deep discussion attempt... we're getting ep.13 next week and I am fearing the end.. 4 more to go guys.. I'm so sad! :tears:

Ohhhh, that is such a good question.

I honestly don't know. I mean... I think he probably would have run away with some nonsense excuse or something. It would have been more brutal on Kongpop too, I think, because he wouldn't have gotten a chance to say everything he feels and when he feels ready to say it. It would have been rushed and forced and he would have felt like hell if Arthit had run out on him right then and there. Maybe Arthit might have noticed his feelings a bit sooner this way, because he would have been thrown into cold water so to speak. Would have been forced to listen and react without a chance to hide...

Kongpop not telling him immediately might have actually been a huge and unintentional favor for Arthit, because it gave him a chance to save his face, to take in the information when he could pretend he wasn't awake. Gave him a chance to run away the next morning and it looking just a tad less offensive. And then a chance to hide behind his curtains when Kong told him again.

If Kongpop had told him right away... there's also a chance that Arthit would have yelled at him and reverted back into head hazer mode, because that's what probably feels safe to him around Kong. But, then again, I don't think he could have yelled at him. Arthit would have been so floored that he couldn't get out a word, probably, and then would have run off in a panic.

I don't know. I'm glad Kongpop didn't tell him right away, but waited until it was dark and he couldn't keep it to himself any longer.

• Like 10

Rewind back to when Arthit had to stay over at Kongpope's place between of his room flooding issue. When Arthit had asked Kongpope face to face about his feelings.. 'All this time, everything that you've done.. do you have feelings for me?' IF Kongpope was to actually answer him the way that he did while they were in bed, what do you think Arthit would of had done? Would he still 'run away' like what he did the next morning? Would he even spend the night with Kongpope? 

Sorry for the sudden deep discussion attempt... we're getting ep.13 next week and I am fearing the end.. 4 more to go guys.. I'm so sad! :tears:

I think the reaction will be more or less the same.. He's gonna put on his mean, head hazer game face and scream "Kongpope!". Arthit being Arthit, his wild imagination is gonna takeover and might recall Kong's statement about making him his wife, there's no way he's gonna spend the night on the same bed :D and he's gonna get out of there ASAP, pretend like he's angry/upset or actually be angry/upset AND confused but he's gonna think about it...It's part of his personality...That's one of the traits Kong fell inlove with..Arthit and his kindness..

Kong will probably go straight to giving Arthit his space because he was rejected face to face...kinda like how it went on with May and Kong...  

It's gonna give Arthit a little more time than what went on and we know he's still gonna go crazy because of Kong's Cold shoulder... Those two are meant to be together no matter what..

If it was real life though, there are a million more ways anything could have gone wrong... 

edit: anyone else notice that some emoticons are missing? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Btw, I got nervous that her sox might smell sweaty ...:crazy::wub: Is it only me????

Ahahaha, I felt the same. :lol:

On a side note, I love his writing... does he have beautiful handwriting in Thai?

I think he does. He actually participated in the Handwriting challenge on his instagram, and it looks REALLY beautiful, at least the English part does:

handwriting_zps3ddpbanh.jpg

• Like 10

in my opinion, the very first thing Arthit would do is freeze. he'll just freeze there and responded like when Kong teased him about him liking Kong (in ep 3), but this time he already hold his anger since he asked that. after he realize everything (in seconds), he would be angry at Kong, mocks him and everything. this time, I think Kong would not argue back, instead he would be silent and maybe looking at the floor, feeling guilty and all. in the end, Arthit will just leave the room (still angry and maybe feel kinda 'disgusted' with Kong). and everything is just all dramatic. lol

BUT in contrary, if it happens that way, I think Arthit definitely will realize his feelings faster, even when their relationship will kinda more awkward (especially on Kong's position) until everything is clear. Arthit's time to confess is also shorter if he wants everything between him and Kong are clear. since what truly happening is that Kong didn't realize that Arthit heard his confession that night, so he's more confused about why Arthit stay away from him.

The best think that Kong should do that time when Arthit asked is makes Arthit calm down and release his anger first. he can do that by saying things like,"P', please sit down first and don't be angry like that. I'll answer and explain everything to you." I believe that Arthit can be reasonable and obey Kong. they could talk heart to heart that time and even if Arthit didn't confess back that he has a feeling for Kong, at least I believe he would do something like May did to M when he said that he likes May. something like,"Kong, now I know about your feelings to me, but.. please give me a time.. I don't know about my feelings yet..." everything sure still gonna be awkward for them for days even more (until Arthit confess back), especially if Arthit decided to still sleep in Kong's room. but this time, during Arthit's time to realize his feelings, I believe that even if Arthit stay away from Kong, when they meet accidentally, they'll at least exchange smiles. everything would be smoother this way...

anyway, it just my personal opinion... XD

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

For all his bluster Arthit is a sentimental old thing. Drama, required him to put the question in that tone of voice. May could have posed exactly the same question in her scene, but her tone would have shown acceptance. Then of course Kongpob would have bludgeoned her to death with his ice-cold put down (I mean he didn't even try to let her down gently).

Hmm, the situation between Kong and May is different though. Kong knows for sure he doesn't have any feelings for her. I also don't think he was ice-cold. His facial expression made it very clear how sorry he was, and he said so himself to, he was being honest and trying not to lead her on by giving her false hope. I think he was very gentle in how he handled that. If I were in May's situation and the other person wasn't interested in me, I'd prefer Kongpop's reply over any other option. I'd rather hear the truth and see in their face that they're sure and they're sorry for hurting me, but know where I stand, than any nice ambiguous words that give me more hope and will only make me suffer longer.

16 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

With all that in mind, my money would be on the go for a walk and come back again scenario. Arthit would still distance himself a wee bit as he tries to get his head showered (as my folks would say).

Oooh, you really think so??? I cannot for the life of me see Arthit come back the same night, even though he can't go back to his own room due to the water and he can't go to any of his friends. I would assume he'd sleep outside or, even better, walk around all night until morning and then still go into hiding from Kong. I don't think he'd be at the point where he'd come back to Kongpop that quickly. The only way for him to come back would be if he'd already come to the conclusion he feels more than Kongpop than he previously thought.

But, you are right, if he did come back, that would be a very very clear sign of hope for Kongpop.

In any case, I love your thoughts on this! Thank you so much for sharing. This is such an interesting mind experiment, hehe.

• Like 7

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, butterflymania said:

On a side note, I love his writing... does he have beautiful handwriting in Thai?

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_4087.gif

Honestly? His handwriting there looks like a 7 year old's writing. I haven't had to write Thai in A LONG TIME and I think my handwriting is better than that. LOL!

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That scene had me so confused when I watched it, haha. In the version that I watched the subbers had translated it with "boyfriend" and I was so surprised to see Phun's dad being so okay with it all of a sudden... This explains so much. Thank you!!!

If it is the same version : Dad asks "and your boyfriend ... how serious is SHE about your relationship" which had me confused. Now I understand. You notice that he lets Phun talk and express his feelings for Noh whilst keeping his back to him. I never thought of this as a hint of rejection. To me he is making it easier for his son by not staring him down or lose face. When he eventually does turn around he does not bat an eyelid to see a boy standing at Phun's side. He knew. The message to Noh about "tell his girlfriend..." I read that as : you are accepted.

Either that or with the total lack of 'he and she' in the conversation and the interchange of boyfriend/girlfriend Dad was so totally clueless that he missed the point entirely. But the music told us otherwise.

And that is why I have 'Shake' as my alarm ringtone. A feel good start to every morning.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I think outside of his hazing role, Artit is a "gentleman", enough intelligent to let other the possibility to tell his "truth". The way he used in the bed was the right one (for me). Be hurted, not hurt! Isn't it a genleman attitude! However, no sleeping at all both made him turn and turn the Kongpope words in his head. Finding no immediate solution, he must run away after wake up, without eating something, avoiding to answer to Kongpope that he have not yet a solution to the recently conflict Kongpope's words have created inside him. What to say, if you don't find the right words. Spend the night in the same bed was a status quo, a sort of neutral position, letting both think to the actual situation. Then just act (right or wrong) at the next morning! Confusion is on the way, and can make you misunderstood from other part. The next phone cut scene will proove it. He made a sort of tactical retreat to have more time to assimilate this new state of mind. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I think it would be bad. The way Arthit asks the "... do you have feelings for me?" is not the more encouraging way! I think it's clear throught out the series that he has kind of temper and speaks before thinking. And he wasn't prepared to handle the answer, like he faked to be sleeping when Kongpop declared his feelings. He totally went in avoidance mode! Also, Kongpop wasn't ready to say it. Have you ever being in love? It messes with the way you act, and you lose almost all objectiveness toward the person you are in love! To reveal your feelings to someone without knowing how he/she will react is scary stuff and timing is very important! I think the way it happened was a good way, because it didn't trap Arthit into a corner! It would be better to Kongpop if he had shared his hurt with some friend to receive support! It's always good to get a opinion of a third party that you can trust you look after you! You friend can notice things that you probably can't because being in love makes you kinda dumb!!

• Like 5

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, tamachi said:

i thought Arthit will be in rage if Kong said that at that moment. With the reaction Arthit showing when Kong Said he already knew for a long time that their room opposite one another and Kong confess his feeling,  Arthit would be confuse and cannot control his emotion and end up running away like he did in the next morning

Yeah, I see him getting upset at first then he'll calm down and not be able to deal with it. Then he'll run away. Typical Arthit.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That scene had me so confused when I watched it, haha. In the version that I watched the subbers had translated it with "boyfriend" and I was so surprised to see Phun's dad being so okay with it all of a sudden... This explains so much. Thank you!!!

The Thai word of boyfriend/girlfriend is 'fan', it's gender neutral. So when Phun talked to his dad he never mentioned what gender his 'fan' was. We all see that Phun was ready to reveal who his 'fan' was to his dad, he kept on holding Noh's hand but of course Noh kept on peeling Phun's hand off. LOL! I love this couple. From reading Love Sick, it's kind of implied that the dad will be okay with whatever gender Phun's lover is. He only wants his son to not regret his decisions and be happy with his decision. 

1 hour ago, Tamaragua said:

I think that probably Arthit's reaction would have been exactly the same. I mean, if at that moment Kong had said yes, I have feelings for you, Arthit would have run out from that room. And the impact on Arthit would have been even stronger because the way Kong confessed at least let some time to Arthit to take in till the next day, and not so suddenly.

I know, I kind of liked that Kongpope got scared and wasn't able to say his feelings to Arthit's face. At least they got to sleep together. 

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Do you think they will cut the kisses (the one of the bridge and the thank you party one) and release it in an uncut version ? What are the rules/situations that determine if a kiss will be cut or not ? I know if the actors are underage it's gonna be cut for sure, but for a show were the actors are both adults (22 and 21) and is broadcasted at 10 pm I think it wouldn't be cut, wouldn't it ? I dunno, I just presume....

I don't think they will cut the kiss scene. BUT they might do what they are best at and end it right before the kiss!!!!! It'll be in ep.14 if they don't get to the kiss. I will be sooooooooo pissed if they did that. It's like everyone knows already, stop trying to tease us! Arggggghhhh!

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

Hi :heart: 
I know it's off topic in a way :flushed: but can you explain when to use Mun, nong, kae, N' , ? 
I know P' is used for respect and for normally older people, Ai' for close ones?, and Kao you just explained in episode 12 stating a stranger. But how about the others? 

It's too confusing to explain it. 'Mun' and 'Kae' are informal ways of referring to others. Arthit used 'mun' to refer to that junior when he was talking to P'Nott during their conversation. 

Just use 'P' towards older people you are closer to, and use 'khun' to strangers or people you're not close to. It's more formal to use 'khun' then 'P', so if you're meeting someone new or haven't gotten closed to them then use 'khun'. 

Yuri on Ice definitely is. My Lil Boy isn't at all.

My Lil Boy is the first 6 episodes of Senior Secret Love (the following 6 eps are Puppy Honey which has BL <----- Watch those! Puppy Honey is awesome. It has Off and Gun and they are soooooooo perfect for each other!!!! - , and then there's another 6 eps that I haven't seen, something about baking. I don't know.)

I have actually watched the whole 6 eps of My Lil Boy last night and I'm sooooooo confused. I was genuinely disappointed by the story's quality. Uhm, I'll put my thoughts under a spoiler tag, because it's off topic:

Hide contents

I really disliked the series until episode 5, which redeemed it a bit, I guess. But up until that point, I found it very hard to watch and not cringe...

It already starts with the character's introduction. Basically you have P'Belle, a highschool senior, who we see boxing and she could be such an amazing character because she's not a stereotype during the first couple seconds. But then she basically preys on Nong S at the bus stop, because she... well, she just wants him to be her boyfriend. There's absolutely no explanation given as to why. None at all until the end of episode 4, I think, maybe even episode 5. The story starts just out of the blue and none of the characters seem to act on any real purpose.

Basically, it's all about what Belle wants, but no explanation why, and it really doesn't look like love, because it's all  manipulation and pretense and there's no actual good feelings towards each other involved. And then... waaaaaaay later we find out that the only reason she's after S is because her former boyfriend gave her some sort of a challenge to be with anybody else and she randomly picked S, just because he was there. It's sooooooooo unfair on the poor guy.

And then, towards the end she notices that she really likes him (as does her best friend and as does also his classmate - he's quite popular) and that's when she gives up on him.

I think what annoyed me most was... oh man, I need to make a list, lol:

• EVERY female character comes across as incredibly negative (they all lie and manipulate, none of them are honest, and none of them see any fault in that)
  • the significantly older girl basically stalks and harasses her junior, he repeatedly tells her to leave him alone and that he's not interested, and she just doesn't care. It gets to the point where he can't escape her both mentally and physically. (And nobody seems to have a problem with any of that, wth?)
  • the boy's characterization is weird: on the one hand he is made to look even younger than he is (he's riding a freaking tricicle, like a toddler, no joke) and he keeps pointing out that he's not interested in love - but on the other hand, out of ALL the characters, he is the most mature one. He's the only one talking sense, who doesn't harass anybody else, who's trying to minimize conflict and to let people down easily without hurting anybody's feelings.
  • the girl is merely using the boy for her own agenda, she doesn't even like him, and he STILL falls for her. I don't get it. I really, really don't. What in the world does he see in her???
  • Not to mention, there were two other girls who genuinely liked him and he still ends up with the mean one - because she's the protagonist, I guess. I just makes no sense. I mean, what message does that send to the viewers?

At least it doesn't end with them being a couple. At least not definitely. He just notices that he misses her and then she's back and they accidentally meet and promise to meet again. But it's still weird. And the story could have just been so so so much better if the characters hab been given better incentives, or... like... even if the story had started out with the challenge, and Belle picking S as the random love interest, and then developing from there that she's slowly starting to have real feelings for him. But there's just nothing there.

I mean, maybe I'm spoiled by the super high quality of Sotus' storyline, which is full of actual emotions and mutual respect for other people and their feelings. My Lil Boy has none of that, except maybe a little bit in episode 5 and 6. But I almost didn't make it that far, that's how annoying the story was, lol.

I honestly started watching My Lil Boy because of the director. I kid you not. I watched Puppy Honey first and then found out he was also the director for My Lil Boy and watched it with VERY little hope, since I don't like GMM TV's high school series. I'm usually a CH.3 fan. But then I sensed an innocence in Bell and S's characters. Yes, Bell randomly picked a guy to prey on because her ex-bf was an a-hole(Sorry White, I love you with Captain but you really messed up in here), I guess I already knew why Bell was doing what she was doing after episode one. I knew she had a hidden motive and I wanted to find out why she was trying so hard. I get that S was 'hot' and attracted other girls, but she didn't seem like the type to just go for a guy because he was popular. It's a light romance comedy, no real lessons taught so it was a good watch on a lonely night. LOL! 

The only problem I had with Bell was when S got injured. I felt she had over stepped her line that time. 

37 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Oooh, you really think so??? I cannot for the life of me see Arthit come back the same night, even though he can't go back to his own room due to the water and he can't go to any of his friends. I would assume he'd sleep outside or, even better, walk around all night until morning and then still go into hiding from Kong. I don't think he'd be at the point where he'd come back to Kongpop that quickly. The only way for him to come back would be if he'd already come to the conclusion he feels more than Kongpop than he previously thought.

I agree with you and would probably say that Arthit would run away and will definitely not come back the night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

h4iag9C.jpg%20

I... i am speechless.... he... is... so... good 

Aargh uwooww that bulge.......

Eventhough krist's coc*k is small but it is really fine that he share it without any shame

Anw thanks for sharing this picture

Edited by jembut
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Hmm, the situation between Kong and May is different though. Kong knows for sure he doesn't have any feelings for her. I also don't think he was ice-cold. His facial expression made it very clear how sorry he was, and he said so himself to, he was being honest and trying not to lead her on by giving her false hope. I think he was very gentle in how he handled that. If I were in May's situation and the other person wasn't interested in me, I'd prefer Kongpop's reply over any other option. I'd rather hear the truth and see in their face that they're sure and they're sorry for hurting me, but know where I stand, than any nice ambiguous words that give me more hope and will only make me suffer longer.

But, you are right, if he did come back, that would be a very very clear sign of hope for Kongpop.

In any case, I love your thoughts on this! Thank you so much for sharing. This is such an interesting mind experiment, hehe.

Kong/May

I mean that he was a bit too direct for me. His expression gave her the reply, so he could have wrapped it up in nicer words. In a previous life I have often been the bearer of bad news. Just to have me at your doorstep meant nothing good had happened. The rest is how you go about imparting the news. Each to his own; there is no manual for every situation and human being.

Arthit/Kongpob

I think that he has already come to that conclusion. Everything he does 'in real life' shows that. When Plae states that she doesn't like men she immediately adds that her female friends need not have any worries. Would Arthit really, in all seriousness, go to bed with a guy he has doubts about ? A lot of straight guys won't even admit to having gay friends because they are worried about being considered gay by association. But Arthit spends the night, hears the confession and still stays in the bed, gets up and gets naked in the shower. Thus, if Kongpob had fessed up and revealed all it would have made little difference to the outcome. Just added a bit of kilometrage to Arthit's shoes. The prosecution rests m'Lud.

As you realise I could talk for Ireland and am a firm believer in never letting a direct answer get in the way of a rambling explanation.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

I don't think they will cut the kiss scene. BUT they might do what they are best at and end it right before the kiss!!!!! It'll be in ep.14 if they don't get to the kiss. I will be sooooooooo pissed if they did that. It's like everyone knows already, stop trying to tease us! Arggggghhhh!

Oh god don't say that :tears: I'll be so pissed! I think the echos of all SOTUS fans screaming SHHHIIIIIIIIITTTT could be heard everywhere :lol:

That'll be a bad ending for ep. 13 to cut it there and a bad beginning for ep. 14, I dunno... I feel like it would be so much better to end with the kiss and start ep. 14 with the aftermath of the kiss aka sweet awkwardness :wub:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

I think it would be bad. The way Arthit asks the "... do you have feelings for me?" is not the more encouraging way! I think it's clear throught out the series that he has kind of temper and speaks before thinking. And he wasn't prepared to handle the answer, like he faked to be sleeping when Kongpop declared his feelings. He totally went in avoidance mode! Also, Kongpop wasn't ready to say it.

Oh, I wanna hug you right now, because you are so spot on about everything!!!

Your post actually reminded me of a situation I went through when I was younger and madly in love with someone in school. In a game, that person asked me direclty who I was crushing on. I'm pretty sure they knew it was them. Also everybody else who played the game that night knew. I ended up refusing to answer, even though I was not afraid to say it. I just knew that the person wasn't ready to hear it out loud yet. So I refused to say it, and it probably looked a lot like I was being a coward, but deep down I kept quiet for them, not for me.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's too confusing to explain it. 'Mun' and 'Kae' are informal ways of referring to others. Arthit used 'mun' to refer to that junior when he was talking to P'Nott during their conversation. 

Just use 'P' towards older people you are closer to, and use 'khun' to strangers or people you're not close to. It's more formal to use 'khun' then 'P', so if you're meeting someone new or haven't gotten closed to them then use 'khun'. 

I still confused, why in chapter 12 maprang call may using Khun May?(the horoscope scene in library). I think they were close friend right? Why she using Khun instead of Ai to call May

• Like 5

Hi all!

Um.....there is no review for the 12th this time. I came with another one.

Thank you @delightful for your sub as always...sorry that I could express my gratitude like this. and thank @baw74 for your encoding. I don't know what the encoding is....but you help us watch Sotus earlier than we expected to watch...Thank you for you guys' hard work. especially the last two EPs, I need Eng subs to understand....I desperately wanted to understand them....haha....

-------

and here.....

I just want to see them together. It is in the middle of a review and a fanfic(?). As you can imagine through the first gif below, it contains something not in the real EP. So if you want to read it, do it at your own risk.

ep12_saving_another.gif

ep12_saving_post2.gif

If Arthit had seen them riding the bike together and that night, he felt hurt, seeing Kongpob's indifferent face at the drinks stand. This is about what could happen during that night.

Wattpad review board:  https://www.wattpad.com/344376962-sotus-the-series-review-board-ep12-show-me-more-of

Saving Kongpob: https://www.wattpad.com/327157359-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody-saving

put the story below: the lines used in the story came from @delightful's translation.

Spoiler

Title: Show Me More of You (1)

Arthit walked aimlessly, holding the pink milk in his hand. He couldn't drink the milk as he no longer tasted its sweetness. He threw the milk away into the trash can at some point and he dropped by the convenient store to buy beer cans. Carrying the plastic bag with beer cans in it, He sat at the table near the library. There were only dim street lights, so it was good enough for him to drink alone without being bothered. So tired, he got drunk faster than usual.

<It's okay. Give it to him.>

That impudent freshy, Kongpob gave him a chilly glance for a second, making Arthit's heart sink. He even referred to Arthit as "him" not "P'". There was no respect at all for his senior. He must have thought that Arthit was not one of his seniors any more.

"Fu-ck, Another headache is coming on."

He drank the beer can to the bottom and crushed the can by stepping on it. His mouth was twisted out of shape by a sudden anger as well as by an unknown sorrow. His heart was about to burst. There was no one to whom he could get those feelings off his chest. Not suppressing the heaviness on his heart any more, he couldn't help shedding tears. Trying to hold his tears back, he looked up at the moon and the stars in the night sky. It occurred to him that he met Namtarn at the cafe. She talked about her friend, Joy, who likes Kongpob.

<She.......is crazy about him.>

It was really strange for him to hear the name Kongpob from somebody else. He just wanted to escape from the talk about Kongpob at that time. Foolish enough, once he started talking about him, it was he who couldn't stop talking.

"What a dumb-*ss I was then."

Worse than that, this afternoon he witnessed Kongpob riding a bike with May sitting behind. The moment he recalled their riding together and the books which Kongpob gave back to him through Knott at the same time, he got caught up in unexplainedly mixed feelings. He hold his head in his hands, feeling himself really pathetic.

"Okay, I need more beer."

He abruptly stood up and left the table. Arthit stumbled around under the dim lights, putting his hands in the waist pockets of his workshop shirt. He unconsciously whispered to himself, "Something is missing....What is that......."

--------

Kongpob couldn't focus on his study, obsessed with his self-inflicted misery. He failed to get his head out of the clouds all the evening. He needed something that could distract him from thinking. Near the library were some stray cats which Kongpob would feed sometimes. He brought cat snacks from his locker and went outside. There were already a couple of cats around. When he whistled them up, some cats came close to him soon and rubbed their heads against Kongpob's leg. their intimate reactions made him smile for a while without thinking of anything related to Arthit. By the time Kongpob almost finished feeding stray cats,

"Just because I like it. I don't need a reason!"

he heard Arthit's voice from a bit distance away. His voice came from somewhere near the central fountain.

"So thirsty! I'll drink you all....the fountain!"

P'Arthit was really there. Judging from his way of walking and his saying towards the fountain, he got definitely drunk. He walked to the fountain, even pointing at it. "No way, you are not that serious to drink......." Kongpob murmured to himself. "Don't go there, P'", Though he was worried about P'Arthit, he stopped himself from running to P', holding his left wrist tightly, which the string was no longer tied around. He reminded himself of what Aim said this afternoon.

<If I confessed........and they didn't have the same feelings for me, they will stay away from me. I won't be able to stand it.>

Aim was right. Kongpob came to admit all his mistakes which made P'Arthit avoid him. Kongpob sealed his lips tightly in worry, watching Arthit walk unstably. He wouldn't like to make the same mistake by bothering P' again. But, Unfortunately, his fixed determination didn't last long.

".......,Watch out P'!"

As soon as Arthit boldly stepped into the fountain and fell over something in there, He dashed the cat snacks to the ground and ran like crazy to Arthit. Though the cats meowed at his back simultaneously, he couldn't really care about them.

-----

Aim was just on his way back from May's dorm building. He helped May carry her stuff to her room because she still had a pain in her ankle. Nothing changed though he confessed his feelings to her. Thanks to her treating him as before, they could work on their reports together at the library and talk a lot about each other all the evening. He was just pleased with the fact that he was able to be beside her.

ep12_aimconfession2.jpg

<You don't have to like me. Just don't change.>

He had known that she likes Kong. Aim himself couldn't control his own feelings for her, and neither could May. It would take her some time to get herself sorted but there appeared to be some hope for their future.

"You are not a supporting character......Aim, believe me and thank you for tonight."

When she spoke those words to him on the door step, he blinked his eyes slowly with his mouth a bit open to understand what she just said. He didn't answer her until she disappeared into her room. "It's good enough.....May." He smiled all over his face. He thought tonight would be one of the most meaningful moments in his life. He left there letting out a sigh of relief and got out from the building, thinking of Kong.

'By the way....... Who in the world does Kong like?'

It was at that time when he saw his best friend carrying someone on his back. 'Who is it?', His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out who Kong gave a piggyback ride. 'That person must be one of the seniors.', Recognizing the workshop shirt the person wore, Aim was about to call out Kong and ask if there was something to help him with, but soon Aim gave it up. The senior started hitting Kong hard on his back and shoulders. Kong walked silently without any complaints while he was being beaten. Kong seemed to get some bruise around his shoulders soon. 'Why does he just stand it? has Kong done something wrong to him? so wired.', Aim decided not to bother his friend and pressed on his way back. He shrugged his shoulders as if he got punched.

Therefore, Aim couldn't hear of what the man kept talking to his friend Kong.

"Those cats following behind you should be female ones."

"..........Some of them, but....."

"Shut up. I am right."

"Why......"

"why? You don't need to know why. Oh, bullsh-it. How unfair."

As Aim was on cloud nine, thinking of his love, May, he couldn't know that senior even stamped his feet in anger.

"You, even meddling with stray cats' affairs?"

“...............please, don't move too much. you're going to fall off my back.”

"Still a busybody.....Damn it, I feel dizzy."

"...........Sorry. It's all my fault."

"..... I do not allow you to say sorry to me. s-hit, stop shaking me ........"

"Sorry, P'..."

"Don't call me P' and Get me down."

The drunk senior kept insulting Kongpob though he was being carried on his junior's back.

-to be continued

- Next one is the end of the story.

- See you someday this week.

Epilogue

ilep12_prologue.pngogue

Really hope to see their 'deep' kiss scene this Saturday. Believe you, GMM tv. I don't need their innocent love any more. show me more of them!!!!!

-------

@jz149z- Thank you for reading my fanfic! I am really happy to know there is someone to read my fic!

@dreadaeleonkvothe, Wow, thank you for updating....I am ganna read it....

Spoiler
4 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Arthit looked sadin the end of eo12 but he didn't cry... I hope there'll be crying scene of Arthit in next ep.. I wanna see the scene...:wub: On a side note, I love his writing... does he have beautiful handwriting in Thai? And.. I love his looking seen from this angle :heart:

@butterflymania hey! I am here buddy! I was impressed by your pics and it's nice of you to share them with us. I agree with you that Arthit should cry more...and....I love Kong's handwriting too....and all of Singto's scenes...he is really something. haha...let's wait for the 13th....Wow, the bridge scene is right before us....

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, jembut said:

Aargh uwooww that bulge.......

Eventhough krist's coc*k is small but it is really fine that he share it without any shame

Anw thanks for sharing this picture

hahahaha I think it is in his normal state, you haven't seen it 'react' or in his full state :flushed::flushed:

• Like 2