[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

45 minutes ago, erngust said:

giphy.gif

rest you weary heart Kongpop... someone else's heart is still finding his way into yours...

I can't help but feel sad for Kongpop but at the same time, is it just me that thinks Kong looks super sexy with wind blown hair? Haha

Just now, Timothy Teo said:

I am not sure am i the only one who feels disappointed, i expected this episode will be full of drama (those pumps), unfortunately, i just had the feeling that i had almost fall off my chair. Still a respectable 9.5 rating score for this episode, i hope the next one will do the trick.

Anyway happy belated 500th pages, let's aim for the 1000th page soon, hehe

Same! I was quite pumped to actually look forward to the dramas and all but hey, at least they don't rush into things and let the drama and confusion flows naturally. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Timothy Teo said:

pardon me if i am wrong, in thailand, pink milk's actual english translation is strawberry milk, it doesn't come from the word strawberry, it's more like a rose concentrated syrup and mixed with condensed milk. It's like what we Singaporeans, Malaysians or Indonesians ordered for Bandung. It's the same drink.

True. It's actually rose syrup mixed with milk, But it's more delicious with "susu cair" or evaporated milk. Hehe. Now that I think about it, makes me wanna order Bandung for lunch.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Just had to add this before I went out to eat... I had tears in my eyes during 2 parts.

When Arthit was describing Kongpope to Namtarn and during the phone confession.

But I started laughing when Arthit told Namtarn that... Here's the translations of that scene..

I have to find Joy a boyfriend. Hashtag, finding a boyfriend for my friend.
Tell me, quickly!
You're in the same faculty.
Where should I start?
[I'm crying now... anyone else?]
Oh, Kongpope likes to drink iced coffee.
And he's the type that likes to wake up very early.
And when he wakes up... he likes to eat soy milk and patongkoh.
He likes to eat the same things all the time.
Oon, that's just during the morning.
He likes to eat food that are bland in flavor.
He can't eat spicy, when he orders food he likes to order egg omelet with ground pork.
Noodles with meatball in soup, he eats VERY BLAND without any flavors.
I've asked him before why he would order egg omelet with ground pork when he could make it himself.
And he said, 'P', I even burn my fried eggs.'
He's such a prince.
And about getting dressed up, he's very slow at getting dressed.
He's spot on from head to toe.
And when he goes somewhere, he can't really go anywhere alone.
When he goes somewhere he always drags his friends along.
That's probably why he loves his friends a lot.
And he likes to act like a hero.
He's always protecting his friends when they were in the cheer room.
All my friends despised him.
And he likes to get on my nerves when he would come to the cheer meetings.
I was so fed up with his face.
Joy liking him is a very bad choice, I'm telling you.
[Crying and laughing at the same time!]
[ So, he can't talk to Kongpope... but he doesn't want anyone touching him?]
Oon, you really don't like him?
That's right! If you knew him you'd have a huge headache.
But everything that you've said, it's not like you don't like him.
It's more like you understand him more than anyone else.
Crazy, it's not like that.
I heard some of it from other people, too.
There's nothing to him...

Typical Arthit! I actually understands what inner turmoil he's going through but I can't help but feels that he's exaggerating the drama and most of the time I feel like smacking his face like... "can't you seeeeeeeee!!!!??? Kong is practically wrapped around your fingers already. If you asked him to give you the moon, he'll giveeeeeee" but noooo! You just want to step on his heart a thousand times! 

6 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

I don't remember this part!!! :o

It's in the episode 12 teaser next week. Oh Kongpop~ my heart breaks thinking bout it!

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, bmbl.wingz said:

True. It's actually rose syrup mixed with milk, But it's more delicious with "susu cair" or evaporated milk. Hehe. Now that I think about it, makes me wanna order Bandung for lunch.

idk what do you mean 'wanna order Bandung for lunch'  is it food? from what i know, Bandung is a city. I'm from Bandung btw...hahaha....

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Just had to add this before I went out to eat... I had tears in my eyes during 2 parts.

When Arthit was describing Kongpope to Namtarn and during the phone confession.

But I started laughing when Arthit told Namtarn that... Here's the translations of that scene..

I have to find Joy a boyfriend. Hashtag, finding a boyfriend for my friend.
Tell me, quickly!
You're in the same faculty.
Where should I start?
[I'm crying now... anyone else?]
Oh, Kongpope likes to drink iced coffee.
And he's the type that likes to wake up very early.
And when he wakes up... he likes to eat soy milk and patongkoh.
He likes to eat the same things all the time.
Oon, that's just during the morning.
He likes to eat food that are bland in flavor.
He can't eat spicy, when he orders food he likes to order egg omelet with ground pork.
Noodles with meatball in soup, he eats VERY BLAND without any flavors.
I've asked him before why he would order egg omelet with ground pork when he could make it himself.
And he said, 'P', I even burn my fried eggs.'
He's such a prince.
And about getting dressed up, he's very slow at getting dressed.
He's spot on from head to toe.
And when he goes somewhere, he can't really go anywhere alone.
When he goes somewhere he always drags his friends along.
That's probably why he loves his friends a lot.
And he likes to act like a hero.
He's always protecting his friends when they were in the cheer room.
All my friends despised him.
And he likes to get on my nerves when he would come to the cheer meetings.
I was so fed up with his face.
Joy liking him is a very bad choice, I'm telling you.
[Crying and laughing at the same time!]
[ So, he can't talk to Kongpope... but he doesn't want anyone touching him?]
Oon, you really don't like him?
That's right! If you knew him you'd have a huge headache.
But everything that you've said, it's not like you don't like him.
It's more like you understand him more than anyone else.
Crazy, it's not like that.
I heard some of it from other people, too.
There's nothing to him...

breathless...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

idk what do you mean 'wanna order Bandung for lunch'  is it food? from what i know, Bandung is a city. I'm from Bandung btw...hahaha....

Looks like their "Bandung" means different with Indonesian "Bandung" which is city name....

Here I'm googled it for you (lol I used google to explain it) :

Bandung, sirap bandung, or air bandung is a drink popular in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei. It consists of evaporated milk or condensed milk flavoured with rose cordial syrup, giving a pink colour. The drink is an adaptation of rose milk served in India

I'm Indonesian. Never heard of this "Air Bandung" yet..... So I guess it's similar with Thailand's pink milk.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, erngust said:

giphy.gif

rest you weary heart Kongpop... someone else's heart is still finding his way into yours...

OMG, I'm easily crying just reading your words and this pic. "someone else's heart is still finding his way into yours..." is perfect words!! :flushed:

Thanks @erngust  for making me feel less disappointing of ep 11 just because of your words. :wub:

Spoiler

Btw, I dont think that GMM dont care about sotus intrnational fans, but is it hard for them to put the english sub during the airing? I mean, they already know that this series is popular worldwide :huh:

• Like 2

Guest delightful

:wub: It's done, just having one last viewing for myself.. just in case I missed something.. then off to encoding it goes.  ^_^ Encoding should be a whole lot faster thanks to @baw74!!!!! I should get it posted in an hour if everything goes as planned!

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

:wub: It's done, just having one last viewing for myself.. just in case I missed something.. then off to encoding it goes.  ^_^ Encoding should be a whole lot faster thanks to @baw74!!!!! I should get it posted in an hour if everything goes as planned!

Yayyy so excited thank you sooo much @delightful and @baw74 YOU Both are perfect angels :wub:❤️

• Like 6

@delightful maybe you know... Do you know something about Wad??? I haven't seen him, not even in this ep at class (he always is in the back of the classroom) :( 

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you two are angels for us.. Thank you @delightful and @baw74 !!!!

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, allmylove103 said:

OMG, I'm easily crying just reading your words and this pic. "someone else's heart is still finding his way into yours..." is perfect words!! :flushed:

Thanks @erngust  for making me feel less disappointing of ep 11 just because of your words. :wub:

Hide contents

Btw, I dont think that GMM dont care about sotus intrnational fans, but is it hard for them to put the english sub during the airing? I mean, they already know that this series is popular worldwide :huh:

Thanks as well for the appreciation...

On the aside, I actually think GMM is cognizant with SOTUS' international fans. It's just that per their official programming, international fans' access to official video of the episodes in their youtube channel is only set after a month (or 4 episodes behind) of their original local broadcast - and yes with English subtitles.  Another thing to note as well, as mentioned in prior posts, they even have the 2 episodes on that Challenge game-show that featured Krist and Singto to seemed to be the only ones with English subs - so that itself is already something special.  And there's that KrISSINGto photobook as well. Bigtime LOL, never once did I encounter a series that had an attached merchandize with KISSING being set as it's selling point until now.

Woe indeed for us, but we're in luck as we have @delightful to feed unselfishly our SOTUS-hunger the soonest possible regardless. :)

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

Looks like their "Bandung" means different with Indonesian "Bandung" which is city name....

Here I'm googled it for you (lol I used google to explain it) :

Bandung, sirap bandung, or air bandung is a drink popular in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei. It consists of evaporated milk or condensed milk flavoured with rose cordial syrup, giving a pink colour. The drink is an adaptation of rose milk served in India

I'm Indonesian. Never heard of this "Air Bandung" yet..... So I guess it's similar with Thailand's pink milk.....

Haha. Yes. Our "Air Bandung" here is like soda gembira. Mix of rose syrup and evaporated milk. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rituwaaa said:

yeah, that's what i was thinking too :') sadly i haven't seen any Finnish people on this forum soo.... i guess i'll just order it alone....... >< *sobs*

well, no.. i have my own card but my account was made when i was a kid, i still haven't had the chance to go to the bank to ask them make my account legally my own, i guess? they can still see my account as it's also under their name, so whenever i make an bigger order online it takes a few days to get a call from them asking what i bought ^^;;;;;;;

but yeah, i mean they know i watch thai dramas, just not that they're.... gay dramas lmao 
not that they would have a problem, they were pretty cool when i went to a gay bar a few months back so gay tv shows wouldn't be that big of a deal? :'D (maybe i'll still come up with an excuse tho, something like.... a christmas present..... just... for me......they don't need to know.....that i spend 20 euros.... on a photobook......STILL, KRIST AND SINGTO ARE WORTH IT. I WOULDN'T MIND GETTING DISOWNED IF IT'S FOR THEM. ........................................................man i'm in too deep. yes, i just realized now.)

also, is taobao reliable? i've never ordered anything from there? ^-^

I haven't ordered from there before either :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah I think it's the same thing for one of my friends because her bank account was made so long ago and it hasn't been changed.

Haha yup they totally are worth it!!! I'm in too deep in the Sotus fandom too! We can go crazy together *high fives*

5 hours ago, salz said:

hahahaha the truth

ok have nice food lol

if Kongpope can't be with Arthit he might end up as a monk instead lmao

That made me laugh xD 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yay @delightful and @baw74 thank you for your hard work! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Timothy Teo said:

pardon me if i am wrong, in thailand, pink milk's actual english translation is strawberry milk, it doesn't come from the word strawberry, it's more like a rose concentrated syrup and mixed with condensed milk. It's like what we Singaporeans, Malaysians or Indonesians ordered for Bandung. It's the same drink.

I think some people just decide to translate it as strawberry milk because that's the only equivalent that certain English speaking countries have. It doesn't actually translate to strawberry milk.

Thai pink milk is made with sala syrup. Here this website seems to explain it and show a pic of what sala syrup is: http://www.saveur.com/article/Kitchen/Sweet-Drink-from-Thailand

Here's what Thai pink milk is -->

safdfads_zpsr0hfq1wi.png

Hopefully that's all correct. When I first started watching Sotus I asked about pink milk and a Thai person told me it was Hale's sala syrup so I think this information is right.

• Like 10