[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

I wake up and there were 5 pages to catch up on. How do you guys keep posting/finding new stuff to post? LOL! I luv y'all.

And welcome to all the new members.. that have revealed their perverted-ness... love to us, now you can never leave!

Those topless photos of our SOTUS men cast is very drool worthy! Arthit needs to take his shirt off more! Okay, off to time GMM LIVE CHAT... :w00t:

Aww P' @delightful i apologize i started it, i just.............can't help myself HAHAHAHAHA Rawr!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Does this guy ever where a shirt? :o I feel like half of the pictures on there are just him with a bunch of other buff half naked dudes

And that's a bad thing because... why exactly?  :blink:

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Is P'Dear going to be in the beach episode then?

That would be icing on the cake for me! :wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, naboos said:

And that's a bad thing because... why exactly?  :blink:

That would be icing on the cake for me! :wub:

definitely not a bad thing :D very distracting when I'm trying to do work, but definitely a very good distraction 5555 

And yeah that would be great to see more of him :wub: 

Spoiler

....I didn't mean it that way o.o But now that I've said it that way :tounge_xd:

CrWHn5YUIAUVVqi.jpg

I'm not sure if this is from sotus or not though... UM wait.... the auto translation of that tweet says: "Tomorrow it will off it because of deer brother naked apart from the scene completely waterproof"

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

These Off Gunsmile moments :P >>

564fs456fs456fs_zpsv2k2zly7.png

(^ P'Tuta's IG ^)
yj0G4pr_zpsjvvkwidh.jpg 

And then it actually happened in the series >>

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpsfjw0f 

Off and Gunsmile are both hilarious :) I love their offscreen sillyness and antics ^^

EDIT: and of course I just came across this video of the two of them now :joy:

I have been a fan of Off since his room alone days. And specially with his on screen partnership with gun, they actually look good together i hope that their story will be lengthen in the second season of Secret Love: Puppy Honey.

• Like 5

It's saturday morning here...yeayyy...we're getting closer to the new episode, guys...

All those  Abs and  happy trails' pics ...GAHHHH!!!! *nosebleed...

Please someone take me to hospital, i've lose too much blood here....

Can't imagine what this thread will be when THAT beach scene is airing..just like someone said earlier...it'll be BLOODBATH here....

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, JavieR said:

I have been a fan of Off since his room alone days. And specially with his on screen partnership with gun, they actually look good together i hope that their story will be lengthen in the second season of Secret Love: Puppy Honey.

I'm also so excited for season 2! I love OffGun so much :) Gun is so adorable in Puppy Honey :wub: And I'm excited to see Krist again too

31 minutes ago, naboos said:

**singing "happy trails to meeeee..."*  :w00t:

:joy:

13 minutes ago, pluviophilegirl said:

It's saturday morning here...yeayyy...we're getting closer to the new episode, guys...

All those  Abs and  happy trails' pics ...GAHHHH!!!! *nosebleed...

Please someone take me to hospital, i've lose too much blood here....

Can't imagine what this thread will be when THAT beach scene is airing..just like someone said earlier...it'll be BLOODBATH here....

yes... it will definitely be a bloodbath! Prepare your nosebleed emojis! Lol what am I saying? 

• Like 5

Anyone interested in a cute Krist spam? 

love-heart.gif

https://twitter.com/sotusthesseries/status/781438572582752256 >>

Ctg6N46UAAA-bX_.jpg

Haha look at their faces! Off is cute and derpy as usual and Krist :flushed: ...omo that face... I can't 

• Like 9

@greenfan yeah keep up the great work.. and spoil 's with those imaginary thoughts of our boys. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was scrolling through my phone to check my schedule for tomorrow.. and I can across these pictures. I have got a major love for my boys holding hands in public offscreen. 

0mVv66J.jpg
KHmOo63.jpg

k0kYpNH.jpg

doK6tCU.jpg

jl1JOJT.jpg

EHzfIqy.jpg

Note: 

I'd also like to take this chance to remind you guys to not to quote pictures, gifs and videos. Not only does it make the forum super messy with the same pictures and videos repeated, it's also against soompi forum rules.  I don't know why moderators aren't around in this thread but before they come here to attack us we better be prepared. :) Also, a lot of the topics being discussed here are highly out of topic and could land this thread in trouble. Please, refrain from discussing other shows here. Let this place be a place to get information on Sotus and relating topics only. Most of the other bl shows have threads which you can visit.

Now that the house keeping job is done... 

YALL WE ARE THUS CLOSE TO EP 8. SO SO CLOSE TO IT. BUT I AM WORKING FROM 7 AM TO MIDNIGHT SO LOL.... I AM OK. I'LL SURVIVE THE WAIT... 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Anyone interested in a cute Krist spam?

Oh Myyyy....  that tongue!!  That can't be legal!  

*fanning self*

Is it just me or did it get hot in here?

• Like 2

Guest delightful

GMM Live Chat has 15minutes left to time... I'm off to work soon, I'll finish tomorrow. Hopefully I get it out before episode 8. And can anyone find a better quality of that GMM Live chat video? I swear the one I have is so low, it's gotta be like 360 or something. I would like at least 720 if possible..  Everyone work your magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!