[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 minutes ago, shythefy said:

About SOTUS,

is in your school has SOTUS system? i was just wondering if SOTUS only exist in Asian (or maybe only ASEAN)?

in my highschool we have SOTUS system, and the seniors scenario is similar with this drama's SOTUS, where the 2nd year is"nice senior" and 3rd year is "bad senior". When i watch this drama I was feeling nostalgic, since some of the scenes are really happened when i was starting my 1st year in highschool, especially when the 2nd got punished by 3rd year. That's why when i watched it i kinda understand Kong and friends feeling, i was also thinks that those seniors are so bad, annoying and the system was useless. But in the end of SOTUS apparently all seniors are really nice and some of them are cute. :grimace:

it's really interesting! I'd love to hear all your experiences!!
I'm from Italy and there isn't a system like that! :| 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, baw74 said:

If there are torrents, it'll be vids of the movie in the theater, really bad/low quality.  When it's out on DVD, that'll be when the quality torrents show up.

I was lucky - this movie had a limited showing in indie theaters. Here in San Francisco it only played for a week. I feel like it should have gotten more showings.

some cam rips are pretty good quality. I am just looking. If I don't find it, october 18th isn't that far.

I read great reviews about the movie so I am even more anxious to watch it now. Just tell me if there is a happy ending or a sad one?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, delightful said:

Well.. judging by the Missing You chapters Arthit is still Arthit. Even if he's not yelling at Kongpope, he still is the senior in their relationship and he tends to remind Kongpope when Kongpope goes out of line. The only thing he probably has to let Kongpope lead is during  s e x ... I mean.. during their bed... stuff... *faints*

Yes...@delightful...sex...Arthit is like the alpha female in a relationship but...occasionally he will give in to Kongpop...please...

Who can say no to that? Btw...why am I typing this at 1.44 am?? #%€¥

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

I found the novel of Sotus, in thai of course and I decide to try google translator :\  but I can't copy on this page https://writer.dek-d.com/-bittersweet-/writer/view.php?id=974010 someone have the files or something?

If you use Chrome (Google's browser), you can have it auto-translate pages...  like this:

Spoiler

ZjGtHir.png

(Now.... whether the translation makes sense, or not, is a different matter. ;) )

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

some cam rips are pretty good quality. I am just looking. If I don't find it, october 18th isn't that far.

I read great reviews about the movie so I am even more anxious to watch it now. Just tell me if there is a happy ending or a sad one?

Yeah, when it's indie movies, in general, we have to wait until the dvd's release to have quality, sometimes you can't even find cam rips until then.....

• Like 3

SOMEBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS NOVEL....LOL I HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH IT THAT I EVEN USED GOOGLE TRANSLATION ( yeah ik its weird) OH GAWD IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT ENGLISH TRANSLATION PLEASE TELL ME *SOBBING FURIOUSLY*

Dareka tasuketee onegaiiii

• Like 2

9 hours ago, baw74 said:

If you use Chrome (Google's browser), you can have it auto-translate pages...  like this:

Hide contents

ZjGtHir.png

(Now.... whether the translation makes sense, or not, is a different matter. ;) )

NOPE THE TRANSLATION DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TTo TT

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

I found the novel of Sotus, in thai of course and I decide to try google translator :\  but I can't copy on this page https://writer.dek-d.com/-bittersweet-/writer/view.php?id=974010 someone have the files or something?

paste the url instead in the thai box and then click the url that appears in the english box. it's not accurate though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask this one because I'm kinda curious. I keep seeing the number 59 on the Thai dates. For example, I see 02-10-59. What does it mean?

Thailand is on the solar calendar:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_solar_calendar

Just subtract 543 years from it (or add 543 to our current year).

• Like 7

8 hours ago, hamaocha said:

So, let me share my amateur fanart about Krist and Singto here ^^ i hope you'll like .. i draw just as my hobby, so forgive me if i ruined krist and singto beautiful faces.. :sweatingbullets: if someone here interesting with another fanarts (especially Toey Sittiwat) you can check it on my IG account : hamaocha, i post all my fanarts there ^^ sorry if it's look like promoting my IG lol 

Spoiler

14488312_615488875278295_405017434647429

So inlove with This Singto pict  :heart:

Spoiler

14369011_1144170292335832_24619251186375

Wow I love this!! You're really talented! Thanks for sharing it :) 

9 hours ago, hamaocha said:

idk if everyone has seen this pict.... but i'm so in love with this P'Arthit :wub:14448330_723595511112230_742744349653073

to be honest i don't like a guy with facial hair,, but Krist just.... asjgdhavskal :flushed:

LOL! I guess someone edited that picture to make him look like the Arthit from the novel :joy:

8 hours ago, hamaocha said:

Actually I'm envy to him .... squeezing p'' arthit cheeks like that... 

Me too!! :wub: Krist has such adorable cheeks :3 And a cute smile... He's just so perfect :love:

7 hours ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

I don't have any talent.. but I love to edit pic.. I also try to write fanfic (eunhae fanfic) before this but stuck in the middle... so I think I will stay with editing pic...

Awwwww this is really cute! I love it :wub: Thanks for sharing it here ^^

...slowly catching up on the posts I missed while sleeping and in classes :sweatingbullets: I have to go now though... So I'll come back and read some more later ^^ It's great that the thread is so active! I love reading everyone's posts :)

• Like 6

17 hours ago, delightful said:

Do you guys realize that we'll more than likely hit at least another 100 pages of our obsessive rantings before this series ends?

Do you realise that for 10 days this thread increased with 90 pages. :w00t:
I was traveling for the last 10 days. When i was leaving, the thread was 63 pages. last night was 151.
How many pages will this thread be till Sotus ends...
What do you think?

Do you know what all of you did to me?
I was trying to catch with the tread every free minute during my travel.
I'm thankful for your spoilers and screenshots, because I couldn't watch 6 and 7 episodes.

It was very difficult to keep with with all the posts but at the end I was only few pages behind :dizzy:

@delightful   Thanks for subbing. :heart:  I'll watch last 2 episodes tonight after finishing reading the new posts :).

But first I must find them ;)

Thanks for reposting the special chapters. I couldn't download them before.

@tammy_P thanks for the translation of  p'Tuta's ig posts.

• Like 8

Wow !!! this forum is moving so fast ,I had to spend half a day to catch up.:w00t:

Welcome to all new members B)

@hamaocha your fan arts are awesome :)loved it.

@delightful your fanfic was great .Thanks for translating special chapters.

Guys, i was browsing Youtube for cute Krist and Singto videos and saw this in my Youtube  recommendation

And ended up watching  whole season.:sweatingbullets:.Hence i have been missing from Forum.

But i missed P'Arthit and Kongpop  soooo much.I guess nothing can distract me long from Sotus.:wub:

Next week i get to watch this ......:w00t:

giphy.gif

This:w00t:

giphy.gif

This :w00t:

giphy.gif

And this :w00t:

giphy.gif

Goes into 

tumblr_inline_mm38tzFzCn1qz4rgp.gif

and creepy waiting mode lol.

200.gif

• Like 21

2 hours ago, taurean10 said:

@cakeee

@jaelephy

omg you guys are indian? Me too....really nice to see you here....My korean drama friends are not into bl and I don't know anyone else from India who's into bl. This is the first bl thread I'm posting on....it's only been about a year I started watching bl and all the stuff I've watched since then is already completed...so no chance to spazz and squeal together with everyone.....this place is such a blast....I love coming here...everyone here is so nice.....no need to get nasty with each other over other leads and other ships...such a change from k drama forums.... 

@taurean10 @cakeee @jaelephy.... Hello guys nice to meet you I'm Indian too :D......i love BL's and currently i'm totally into Sotus :wub:

• Like 6