[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Guys, can we all please just calm down a little bit?

The forum rules have been there from the start. I remember reading through them back before I joined here (when this thread was somewhere around page 62). Every single thing that lupita has mentioned today can and always could be found in those forum rules. And, don't forget: When registering on soompi, we all agreed to abide by those rules. ALL OF US.

There is no denying that we have broken those rules repeatedly, and we have - right here in this thread - also been repeatedly reminded of those rules in the past (I remember mio posting about it every now and then, as did two or three other users whose names I can't remember, and I also once or twice questioned certain things myself), and, quite frankly, all those friendly reminders were completely ignored by 98% of the people on this thread. It was only a matter of time until a mod would have to do something more than just ask us nicely.

And now that a mod finally came here and edited our posts according to the rules (I mean, really, there was no malice, no personal insult, no invasion of privacy - it was all 100% as stated in the rules)  and thus doing exactly what a moderator is supposed to do (i.e. edit user posts that break the forum rules), do we really have to complain and fight tooth and nail??? Do we have to feel attacked and protest even though it was our mistake and we had been getting away with it for way way waaaaay too long already???

I mean, I'm all for questioning rules (God knows, I still question the purpose of the fanfic forum, when the links there aren't working), and I love civilized discussions and attempts to find a compromise, but there's a very distinct difference between doing that and simply having a childish attitude of "I don't like the rules, so I refuse to follow them."

Fact is, quoting pictures slows down the forum loading speed, which nobody likes.

Fact is linking episodes publically is illegal in various countries and might result in the forum to be shut down by higher powers, which  we really don't want.

Fact is, if you're here for Sotus and you've never watched Love Sick ,you still have to wade through pages upon pages of off-topic Love Sick and other shows discussion in this thread (I'm guilty of that myself, and very sorry), and that IS annoying.

So, can't we just, for once, look at ourselves and honestly check, "Okay, what rules did I break? Was that really necessary?" Can't we admit, "Yes, I was wrong" and take criticism like a reasonable, mature person?

Totally agree we are fan of Sotus but rules are there to be respected despite countries we are coming from let's enjoy Sotus and act properly despite i do understand when you are so much in love sometimes you are blind but in that case we need to wear glasses in order to save Soompi, this forum and generations coming after us  

• Like 10

18 hours ago, mikal11 said:

Why dont you create an account with Mega? Its stopping halfway because you dont have enough space; a situation that would be fixed if you just create an account. Its free.

I already did, it's cz of my internet connection :(

But that's okay i just can't download them anymore... Thankfully the GMM sub is catching up fast..thanks anyway 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, delightful said:

That's already in my collection! And you're welcome! I'm working on My Lil Boy 2 right now. I hope to get it done before tomorrow's EP.13 episode.

Here's something to keep us all sane until then...

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2016_12_16_10_35_50_1.png 

thank you, I Send a Solicitud to Facebook Subs Group. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, megkf said:
  Hide contents

I think this where Kong thinks Arthit likes Prae and Arthit thinks Prae likes Kong, Arthit doesn't know that Prae is a lesbian. Arthit is also conflicted because Kong likes kids and is thinking that maybe he should break up with Kong so he can get a wife and have children of his own. 

Sorry. I think my summary might be a little mixed up.

Arthit and Kong see Prae at a cinema and Arthit's imagination goes into overdrive. He thinks that Kong deserves someone as pretty as Prae and thinks about his (Kong's) future with family..etc. He also gets jealous but he's thinking about Kong's future too. He mulls it over and thinks about it again like he always does when he is unsure.. He avoids Kong (again), P'Nott talks sense into him and he apologizes to Kong at the "Thank the seniors" Party by confirming to everyone present ( both of their friends) that they are dating.. It ends with the Kiss we see on the preview..

• Like 7

Spoiler
7 hours ago, ironyshines said:

OH MY GOD

I won't be off topic because ARTHIT GRABBED KONGPOB'S TIE AND KISSED HIM !!!!!!!  but GOBLIN AM I RIGHT ???!!!! A masterpiece. I didn't know something would look greater than King 2 Hearts, Kill Me Heal Me or It's okay that's love. Apparently it's the case. 

Also do you think, in the preview, that Arthit considers breaking up with Kongpob because the boy tells him he likes kids? I just had this weird impression and I could definitely be wrong, but they're around birthday things so... ye. Also I can't wait for this week's subbed episode, and also the next one. I will manage to watch it. I WILL !! 

ps: I love Bright and Prem, they were awesome. Tuta's funny. Transformer guy is the best pal. Everything is perfect. 

YESSSSSS ARTHIT GRABBED KONGPOB'S TIE AND KISS HIM IM STILL GOING CRAZY ABOUT THAT...BUT YESSSS IT GOBLIN IT TRULY BRILLIANT AND LIKE YOU SAID A MASTERPIECE..i hope they keep up the great pace until the end..im so glad i have great drama to watch while waiting for Sotus on Saturday..

yeah i think that one of the reason he think to break up since he thinking faraway into future while seeing Kongpob and Prae thinking it better if Kong with girl so he can have kids maybe?but later transformer gonna easily tell him nah buddy that what we call jealousy

yes i love everyone in Arthit squad everyone is awesome

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

P'Delightful has posted the subs in the fb group. If you haven't already joined. Go do so.:w00t:

Can you give me the link to P'Delightful group on facebook??? Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!. I'm crazy about ep 13 and have waited for Engsub from P'Delightful from this morning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gio Xuan said:

Can you give me the link to P'Delightful group on facebook??? Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!. I'm crazy about ep 13 and have waited for Engsub from P'Delightful from this morning.

Just search "Delightful Subs" on facebook and the group will come up. Press join and then P'Acha or I will approve you :) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, korinohime said:

Well for now @delightful and the other mods of the group are thinking of rules, so once they made them and @delightful posts the episode we'll have to see if we're allowed to share the link with other soompi users by pm (if it's allowed by soompi's rules... I don't remember) or if she'll allow the episode to be uploaded online (on dailymotion...) and this way  you'll be able to access it. For now we're still in the dark about that, but don't worry I'm sure she'll understand that not everyone has a fb account and that you shouldn't be deprived of your weekly dose of SOTUS because of that ^^

I do have a FB account. Have had one for years as it was the easiest method of keeping up with distant friends or who speak languages I have nigh on forgotten or never really knew.

Last night there were nine hundred and odd members of the Group. This morning there are 1600 +.

Something needs to be made clear here. The Group may be closed, but all that means is that the postings are private. YOU are not. Go look at the members list (yes it is open to the world) and click on any face. You will get whatever their privacy settings allow, and I rather suspect that if you join a group (even if they set it to 'Secret') your status between members becomes 'open'. Not a problem if you have just created an account but for those of you (like me) with existing accounts, look before you leap.

I've just spent ten minutes looking at people's holidays and what they had for lunch yesterday ! Do I want to share my FB Status with 1600+ unknown people ? Don't think so !

I think my reason for being in this forum just became redundant.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

That is awesome. But... what about those of us who (for very serious reasons) don't have and can't create a facebook account? Can we still access the subbed episodes? Is there any other way? Please???????:tears::tears::tears:

5 hours ago, korinohime said:

Well for now @delightful and the other mods of the group are thinking of rules, so once they made them and @delightful posts the episode we'll have to see if we're allowed to share the link with other soompi users by pm (if it's allowed by soompi's rules... I don't remember) or if she'll allow the episode to be uploaded online (on dailymotion...) and this way  you'll be able to access it. For now we're still in the dark about that, but don't worry I'm sure she'll understand that not everyone has a fb account and that you shouldn't be deprived of your weekly dose of SOTUS because of that ^^

@delightful had a long day/night I guess... she didn't sleep for way too long! Anyways she has finally gone to sleep now :) So one of us will let you all know more when she's awake again. She's more concerned about novel translations than about episodes, but we'll just wait to see what she says. I've been told that ep 13 is already up on dailymotion so for now you can watch it there

• Like 3

God I wake up and I still see conversations about the rules and stuff...

Can we stop ? We DID broke the rules, objectively... Now we got it, we have several posts + this one (that I used to look at when I had a signature, to know the mb limits, see I respected one rule xD) can we move on ?

*SOTUS subbed episode downloading* *I'm just gonna be off to squealing again*

• Like 4

As much as people are excited about the kiss, im not, i have seen such a seriousness to Arthit that now i like the playfulness about him, the awkwardness of wanting to talk to him but kong dismissing it, the openly he discussses how he feels, but the playfulness after the kiss and later when Kong get shim alone, his face isnt anger or curiousity or just blank, he glows when he comes near kong one on one.

Next weeks will be fun, as he Arthit is dealing with how serious it is getting between them, i like in the preview, despite bawling out Kong, Arthit friend knows how much he really likes Kong, poor Arthit looks so uncomfortable with the person he cares so much about but yet still not sure how to navigate it.

• Like 1

I immensely enjoyed the *RAW* episode.  Arthit's has the biggest transformation for me after he admitted his feelings for Kong. 

Well Singto's acting during the kiss is a bit weird for me. But I did like the smile he added to it and his crying on the previous two episodes.

As for Krist's acting he's showcasing the different sides of Arthit, until the "pulling the tie scene"

Won't be back reading the whole thread. Looks like something has happened and I agree that the moderators did the right thing. Especially there are some of the are off-topic posts like what I'm doing. 

I'll be DL the subs later and then going to watch on the official youtube channel as well as the show need support as well.

• Like 1