[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I don't really like this... GMMTV teasing us with all of those Arthit/Kong photos... I don't trust them at all!!! I need Saturday so I can bee 100% sure everything happens. :phew: These photos just remind me of that 'bike' photo with Kong/May... I just hope they won't do some kind of spin on this bridge scene, so that kiss happens in ep. 14. *gosh I'm so sorry for going there again... with theories and not trusting GMMTV, it's just that I fear this week's episode and that kiss, not happening, I think I'll go crazy... maybe I'm already there?! LOL*

ok... I'll move to my countdown... so my dear family of SOTUS Kingdom, we have 1 DAY (OMG it's almost here), 22 HOURS and 52 MINUTES left until long-awaited (with a kiss *PLEASE*) EP. 13 airs live in Thailand on ONEhd! :wub::wub:

• Like 16

12 hours ago, dedededeva said:

We have the same age! :) and yet I'm still a master student and all the tasks are killing me :sweatingbullets:

It's already Thursday yeay! :glasses: 

I can imagine a little bit what you mean I studied a little bit too xD

10 hours ago, only1jae said:

26 here, too. :)

yaay Hi :D 

8 hours ago, ikarus12345 said:

Embarrassingly enough, I don't actually understand the context of "being Richard Simmonsed." But tbh I'm actually really curious, what does it mean? o.O

Btw, your advice is really, really well thought out!

I would like to know too ^-^

and yep really good advice!

• Like 2

On 12/15/2016 at 3:53 AM, erngust said:
Spoiler

Love you too, Mr Singto! :wub:

Was it just me or does his voice sound very sexy :wub: That video was a nice present to wake up to this morning ^^

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 7

On 12/15/2016 at 10:03 AM, devictorious24 said:

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask about something that has been bugging me. Of course while waiting for Sotusday I have gone back to my favorite episodes... EP. 1 is still my #1 favorite. So in that episode Kong gets caught by Arthit because he has two notebooks. My question is does Arthit ever sign Kong's notebook? I just wondered if it was ever mentioned in the novel. Thanks:)

My fav is episode 5 and 9 :$ :flushed:
He didn't sign his notebook I guess 

On 12/15/2016 at 10:51 AM, 090327 said:

For sure my favourite SOTUS fanart xD :"

AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww So cute :heart::heart:

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 3

On 14.12.2016 at 7:45 AM, delightful said:

If they do a second season I want it to focus on their family's reaction and focus on the the last two year of Kongpope's school year. I want their families to know about them. I think telling their families about their relationship would be so hard on Arthit, seeing how hard it is on him right now. The potential for an actual story would be to focus on their families. 

Yes, yesyesyesyes!!! I totally want to see their parents and how they break it to them. And they could still keep all main characters around as their friends, and still add one or two other love stories *cough*prem/wad*cough* and *cough*prae!!!!*cough* - There is totally enough potential material there for a second season without making it boring or inconsistent with the first season.

I strongly believe that Bittersweet could pull it off. Considering she was in the series writing team for season 1, they could make her the main writer for season 2 - she could even do that without releasing a second novel. As long as it's her, it'll be true to the story and characterization, I'm sure.

On 14.12.2016 at 3:17 PM, fujoshey said:

i'm sorry if im out of topic but does anyone know is it true that Gun (not Gunsmile) called Off "papi"? 

im sorry i asked here bcs i dont know any other place to ask T-T

Yeah, he does all the time. And it's both cute and clever and also a bit dirty. (I think he knows EXACTLY what he is doing there).

You need to check out the Puppy Honey thread!!!

On 14.12.2016 at 4:57 PM, dustinmyeye said:

In all fairness my English should be good as it is my native tongue. However I do owe you and others who have it as a second language an apology. I just used the word 'childer' instead of 'children' because that is our word back home. I need to be more careful and not write in 'patois'. I have experience enough with understanding my neighbours who speak Picard, as opposed to French, much of the time.

Childer is such a cool word, though. Languages are so fascinating...

9 hours ago, boywholovethelight said:

There's a lot story that i want to tell, but english is not my first language, so i can't explaine much. But, once again, thanks for the advice. :blush:

I'm sure we won't mind your English. Please, feel free to share!b :blush:

5 hours ago, annakas said:

You can watch the official subs on GMMTV's youtube channel.

OMG, you know... ever since we talked about watching the GMMTV channel more often to support the show, I have been streaming the whole Sotus playlist in the background whenever I'm on my computer. And, because I'm not entirely sure if YouTube counts views when you mute the video, I kept the volume unmuted, just really low so I can barely hear it.

Now, while I watch other stuff or listen to music, every now and then in a quiet moment, I can hear Arthit shout "Kongpop!!!" in the background and it cracks me up every single time, because it happens so often and makes me think, "Ahhh, there he goes again." XDXDXD

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

OMG, you know... ever since we talked about watching the GMMTV channel more often to support the show, I have been streaming the whole Sotus playlist in the background whenever I'm on my computer. And, because I'm not entirely sure if YouTube counts views when you mute the video, I kept the volume unmuted, just really low so I can barely hear it.

Now, while I watch other stuff or listen to music, every now and then in a quiet moment, I can hear Arthit shout "Kongpop!!!" in the background and it cracks me up every single time, because it happens so often and makes me think, "Ahhh, there he goes again." XDXDXD

That sounds amazing LOL! I wanna hear random "Kongpob!"s xD I should start doing this when I'm at home

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

That sounds amazing LOL! I wanna hear random "Kongpob!"s xD I should start doing this when I'm at home

I wish someone could make a compilation video of Arthit saying 'Konpob' in every episode, that'd be amazing..:w00t::phew:

• Like 8

Hi all,

I had  added chapter 22 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Have a nice weekend.

Chapter 22: Sick Arthit
https://www.wattpad.com/345958288-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 10

On 12/15/2016 at 1:57 PM, tsoon0708 said:

I bet Nott found one of Kongpob's abandoned bags and that's where he got the rest of the books from...

When Kongpob gave him the papers I thought, wait didn't you also have some books? 
And then suddenly there they were xDDDDD

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 9