[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I wrote a fanfic today :phew: About Kong and Arthit. It's been a long time since I've done any creative writing, but it's just so much fun to write about/think about these two :wub::wub: I have a Wattpad account but I've never posted anything on it :blink: I just read there :P ...I have to leave home soon so maybe I don't have time to put it up on Wattpad, but if anyone's interested I could do that later.. or just put it in a spoiler box here... :sweatingbullets:  

They're just so cute so I wanted to write something :D:wub:

@dreadaeleonkvothe, you can put the story on wattpad and share the link here. Or put into the spoiler box here. Cannot wait to read it.

• Like 1

Guest delightful
17 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Started re-watching the series tonight, and had to capture this little cheeky part. Ugh, just hose me down with cold water, now. :wub:

I think Singto in real life is a bad boy, he looks naughty... I used to have a soft spot for those types back in the days. Like he looks very confident in himself.. I really don't know what I'm getting at, but he's hot.

.. Anywhooooooooo... chapter 6 is done and I sent it to erngust to get it PDF filed... but erngust hasn't gotten back to me... how could he/she leave our forum like this? We SOTUS lovers must always be on!!!!!!!!!! J/K~! :sweatingbullets:

Ooh yay chapter six is almost out! Thanks @delightful :)

@ksylovee @baw74 @Nana1313 @naboos @hcpoirot Sorry I was out working >< I'm back home now. Okay here's my KongArthit fanfiction :sweatingbullets: Haha Sotus is making me do all kinds of things. I love reading, but haven't done writing for creative purposes in so long.

You can read it  in the spoiler box below or on Wattpad if you want instead: https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

EDIT: I deleted it from the spoiler box because I just found out the mods don't like ff being posted here

• Like 24

12 hours ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Ok, i am so guilty for lurking around at ig most of my free times,,but..but..look at what i've found guys... 

Fetus Singto :) 

Maybe it's Singto's long hair that he mentioned before at GMM live when he talked abt his first time met Arthit, no?   :D:D :D 

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, delightful said:

I think Singto in real life is a bad boy, he looks naughty... I used to have a soft spot for those types back in the days. Like he looks very confident in himself.. I really don't know what I'm getting at, but he's hot.

.. Anywhooooooooo... chapter 6 is done and I sent it to erngust to get it PDF filed... but erngust hasn't gotten back to me... how could he/she leave our forum like this? We SOTUS lovers must always be on!!!!!!!!!! J/K~! :sweatingbullets:

sorry... work is getting in the way... sent back already... :( 

thanks for another lifeline :D 

• Like 7

Guest delightful

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Here is Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Delightful (Oldgregg was unavailable, due to having a life outside of SOTUS.. congrats... :P)
PDF file by Erngust

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
Edited by Delightful (Oldgregg was unavailable, due to having a life outside of SOTUS.. congrats... :P)
PDF file by Erngust

Thank you so much!!!!!! :heart: Gonna go read it right now! ^^

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

PDF file by Erngust

A big thanks again for you :) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

PDF file by Erngust

thank you@delightful... just download it... will read it when have time...(but already read the last sentence..) yeah.. kong really love to tease his P'Arthit and we all know the reason...:phew:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I wrote a fanfic today :phew: About Kong and Arthit. It's been a long time since I've done any creative writing, but it's just so much fun to write about/think about these two :wub::wub: I have a Wattpad account but I've never posted anything on it :blink: I just read there :P ...I have to leave home soon so maybe I don't have time to put it up on Wattpad, but if anyone's interested I could do that later.. or just put it in a spoiler box here... :sweatingbullets:  

They're just so cute so I wanted to write something :D:wub:

I'm so glad you posted it!! it's awesome!! love it and I can't wait til you write more !!! :wub:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

PDF file by Erngust

Thank you so much !!!!:wub:

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Do NOT link/post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters or special chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

This is the last and only warning, if you think your post violates one of those things that I have asked, don't do it. I am translating only for the members here on Soompi, my links are not to be shared anywhere else. I thought I made myself clear already, but if I have to post this warning again, I will not translate anymore. It's not that I'm being difficult, but I really don't want any issues with Bittersweet, Nabu Publishings, GMM TV, or Line TV.. or anyone else/company that has a claim to SOTUS. I really appreciate that you guys like my translations, but know that I can get in trouble too if those entities decide to take action. So please, I beg you, do not post any screen caps or links to any outside sites. I am not looking to get famous or anything, I am just trying to help out the fans in this thread. So to those that have sent me private messages asking about posting links or translating my translation, the answer is an obvious 'no'. Sorry, I won't be getting back to you all thru private messages because I have too many to say no to, I hope this post is clear enough.

On 10/26/2016 at 1:37 PM, ogashev said:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

PDF file by Erngust

Thanxx for d new chap dear~~ love ya~ ^^

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Do NOT link/post/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters or special chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

This is the last and only warning, if you think your post violates one of those things that I have asked, don't do it. I am translating only for the members here on Soompi, my links are not to be shared anywhere else. I thought I made myself clear already, but if I have to post this warning again, I will not translate anymore. It's not that I'm being difficult, but I really don't want any issues with Bittersweet, Nabu Publishings, GMM TV, or Line TV.. or anyone else/company that has a claim to SOTUS. I really appreciate that you guys like my translations, but know that I can get in trouble too if those entities decide to take action. So please, I beg you, do not post any screen caps or links to any outside sites. I am not looking to get famous or anything, I am just trying to help out the fans in this thread. So to those that have sent me private messages asking about posting links or translating my translation, the answer is an obvious 'no'. Sorry, I won't be getting back to you all thru private messages because I have too many to say no to, I hope this post is clear enough.

And for this, plzzz guys, don't do things that can give bad impacts to @delightful  @ our forum. Just plzzz respects those that help us to understand more bout this series.. 

*let's respects & love each other~~ ^^*

• Like 8

Oh. My. Gosh.

Kongpope!! :wub: I can't stop smiling and giggling at the end of chapter 6! Arthit is just sooo cute~~

40 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Please respect @delightful guys~ don't share this outside of here. 

• Like 5